Anyone else kinda jealous?

Anyone else kinda jealous?

yea

For what? Wearing the entire US Women's Gymnastics team as handpuppets or spending 150+ in prison?

What he do ausfag here

Google Larry Nassar.

all those gymnasts... he got Macarony and Raisnman... I would have heroed before they caught me and shit.

Not jealous at all considering he never fucked any of them.

If I'm getting life in prison groping aint' worth it. Nassar is retarded.

The judge threw away his letter to the court about how hard it was for him to listen to the testimonies. She did in such a way that is unprofessional. Woman amirite?

Sexual Predator Genie here.

I will grant you your 1 wish. You get to fuck anyone and everyone you ever wanted to for 4 years BUT after that you get 150 years in jail and your sentence is worldwide headlines so everyone in jail knows what you did.

Do you take the wish?

1)He's a shitskin so by default, no
2) Dude jerked it in front of a 6 year old

Honestly she probably saved him by doing that.

Her unprofessionalism is solid grounds for an appeal.

depends. do i get raped in prison for 150 year? also, does mean i get to live up to 150 years?

Considering I'm not a pedophile I wouldn't mind that
Break capture and go live innwoods until they forget about me and just stay there until I die from a tree falling on me cuz life is ironic

rubbish and no appeal would help him anyways

He is an hero Sup Forums's hero, everyone here would do the same, is just human nature to fuck pretty girls, homosexuality is abnormal and worse.

Uh no, he accepted a plea deal and the judge did this during sentencing, not trial. No grounds for appeal for lack of impartiality during trial because there was no trial. He also waived his right to appeal by accepting the deal.

Found the homosex

pretty sure he didn’t fuck pretty girls just fucked prepubescent ones

He was a fucking doctor who was in charge of the health and welfare of our olympic athletes, and instead he got wrist deep in them and jerked off on their feet and shit....and you're complaining about the judge being unprofessional?
btard amirite?

How many fucking threads do you need?

We get it.
You're a pedophile.
You think it's more plausible that it's the 12 year old's fault, than the grown man's.

Kek

170 years, he raped no body. Most of these bitches thought it was a medical procedure and had no idea they had been groped until years later when society had told them so and handed them a victim card.

Larry is a moron but all he did was group a few girls. Its like a summer of saturaday nights at the club.

fake news. this is not real. is not real man. have you seen this man ever. non

What he did was manipulate children into thinking it was a medical procedure.

How don't you get this?

Both medical license and life are forfeit. His choice his fault. Supremely obvious problem.

Yeah, because i watched the olympics?
Oh, and mentally catalogue coaches?

nani?

this

all he did was finger bang them at most, never once got to whip his dick out, unlike his fellow inmates that will be banging his ass in all kinds of ways just for the fun of it

>and handed them a victim card.
Found the paedophile.

Yo Fed's, we've got a live one here.

Troll harder faggot

Obvious to you, me, and most other people... less obvious to paedophiles.

And rapists. Don’t forget them.

Why would he accept a deal if he was going to get life in prison anyway... Thats not a deal haha

Sentence seems a bit harsh for a bit of fondling. And it didn't seem to affect their medal-winning ability...

Official sentence was 40-175 Years. Sentencing after trial could be life without parole. He could still technically get out in the distant future. Without the deal he would be guaranteed to die in prison.

>a bit of fondling
>160+ victims
Pick one

The manner of imprisonment counts for a lot when you know you're going down. Maximum security vs medium security is a hell of a lot different in the USA. In a supermax there's a chance he'd be by himself 23 hours a day in a cell with fuck all entertainment. Medium security, on a wing with offenders of a similar ilk, he'll get to talk to people, watch TV... basically live like a Sup Forumstard. Also there's potentially a chance for parole though I'm not sure of the specifics of whatever deal he's made, that's often thrown in there to get people to accept.

It's like this: the prosecution has you by the balls so to save cost, effort, and to reduce the chance of them fucking it up (like OJ) they offer you a sweeter arrangement where you're still convicted and prosecuted but you get a better time when you're in prison. Sometimes parole is in that deal where the chance to get yourself out before your sentence is fully served. If you plead not guilty and then are tried and found guilty then parole often goes out of the window entirely because you're such a lying bastard.

Probably not this guy though. This guy is far past fucked.

does anyone have a full transcript of his crimes preferably with eyewitness accounts

It's affected the ability of some of them to win more medals since they've left the sport entirely. Also it's affected the international reputation of the USA since one of their Olympic coaches is a kiddiefiddler.

You know the old adage: if you can't do the time then don't do the fingering of young girls and cum on their feet crime.

Pol was right

Did he do that last bit or was that an embellishment?

Why? What's their general consensus?

Holy shit, you're right

Whole lotta kiddy fiddlin'. Like, a LOT.

You do realize this fool will be in PC? If he's let into General Population, he'd be eaten alive in a heartbeat.

Pretty sure I read it somewhere. Fuck knows though, you can't believe anything you read on the Internet these days.

The Internet was better back when Nigeria first came online and their royalty fucking loved it! Kept sending me emails! Me of all people. Fuckken weird. Shame they're all broke and can't even afford to pay their bank fees.

>by himself 23 hours a day in a cell

I read a book written by a prisoner in this situation.
23 hours a day he had nothing to look at except for the cell walls 3 feet from his farce. His eyes started to deteriorate because there was no way to exercise them.
The 1 hour a day he had "outside" was sitting on a plastic chair inside a tall silo with just a bit of sunlight coming in the top. It smelled like pee and was full of dead birds.

Jealous for molesting a bunch of girls and spending the rest of my life in prison? Jealous, nah.

At least at first yeah, he likely will be. There are places that are full of paedos though, so if he gets sent there then he's likely going to be in general population. Not much animosity between folks who fuck kids. Shared hobbies are a good way to make friends.

Yeah, they don't fuck around. When you're locked down you're locked down hard.

Will he at least be able to play chess in prison? I always wondered if it was a popular past time in prisons or if that's just a myth

So correct me if I'm wrong, but I though cameras were not allowed in a courtroom? Isn't that why there's always pictures instead?

FAKE NEWS!

It's up to the judge conducting the trial, dipshit.

Right? Was it full on finger blasting or did he fondle them boobies too? Did he really cum on their feet?

>It's up to the judge conducting the trial, dipshit
>dipshit
Hey, fatass, no need for name calling.

Is it *really*, though?
So many attacks on men over the last few months. And now this? It's sending a message to women: report rape, you'll get to be on TV, and become famous. I bet you that judge was contact by (((media))) to allow them to film.

Fuck yea ! This mofo groped raisman. That ass tho. Every time I look at her ass, I’m just like ‘ this fucker got a taste of that’

Bet there are a few nervous Asian massage parlour ladies at the moment.

100 years ago this was a legitimate medical procedure. The guy is merely a traditionalist.

I weigh 155