Are Pole Dancing Classes suitable for eight year olds?

Are Pole Dancing Classes suitable for eight year olds?

Pedo comments will be ignored by OP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGXWDqQB3NU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xvo798HfOOo
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12159540/pole-dancing-fitness-exercise-children-eight-year-olds-this-morning-itv.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well pole dancing is done by strippers and erotic dancers in strip clubs. soo no it is not suitable for 8 year olds

sage

my son started when he was 10, I think an 8 year old would be able to do the basic moves

Yes, it is suitable.
And people fucking shove cucumbers up their asses, doesn't mean it is specifically made for it.
People pole dance as a sport, it's a bit different from ordinary stripper pole dancing.
Men do it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGXWDqQB3NU

that's why the girls in OP's pic are dressed the way they are

because it's a sport.

I've seen football shorts more modest

Exactly, I know a couple who does it as a sport, and the dude even teaches it in classes.

But there is so much an 8 old can learn about life from pole dancing classes

like how to dance on a pole

and

um

Same as any other gymnastics modality

>I know a couple
>the dude teaches

this is suppose to make it oK?

Toshi!
Come on!
Come on Toshi!

I don't know, are you fucking Muslim or some kind of nun?
It's just a dance/sport, jesus.
It's the same with Belly Dancing, people use it to seduce, but it's not it's main purpose.

Of course OP I encourage any young little girls that want to learn how to work a poll. One thing that may help is doing private nude yoga sessions with an experienced trainer like myself :)

Nice try JIDF

How to be molested by the team masseur?

So you can train them to shit on your face?

I am a closet pedophile and I say hell no.
I may be sexually attracted to 11 year old and even I know kiddies should not be sexy.
Vilify me if you wish, but I am not a predator.

If you generalize it, then we can't have children learning soccer, tennis, basket, fucking golf or anything at all.

Why not? It is good exercise and teaches important acrobatics skills. There is no reason to sexualize pole dancing. Let the kids have their fun.

Yes yes they are.

You're never rich enough

Do you stick your head into the toilet after an 11-year-old girl shits in it?

This thread is a filthy excuse for a cp thread and has been reported. I'm not even joking

Like most performance art you really have to start young to truly become a master. This will raise the bar on future pole dancing.

This is just anti capitalism

Women should be able to make their own money

No, but I do get lusty about pre-teens lithe bodies.
Fuck I hate me, but I am what I am.

It's like saying kids shouldn't do gymnastics bc the leos are too revealing.

The argument only holds water if the person arguing it views the subject of debate as sexual, and I reckon if someone sees this as sexual they will see them as sexual no matter what they wear or do.

Its only illegal if you post cp you wad.
Unless thoughtcrime is now a thing?

If you don't do the shitty toilet thing, you're not a true pedo.

As far as I see it, young kids would probably be able to hold themselves up better than like a teenager.
Probably best to start them young

Please explain.
I am laughing but confused.

As OP

I will seriously report any kind of CP

copy pasta or cheese pizza

Itallians are not welcome here.

But seriously, no CP, I will report

I really don't understand enough about it to form an opinion. You should post more pictures so that I can get a good idea of what it entails.

Kek, that is fair.

report it straight to your save folder you mean.

MODS MODS MODS MOOOOOODS!!!

No it isn't

A kid could do gymnastics and be awesome at pole dancing, or other things that gymnastics make them good at

pole dancing will make them good at pole dancing, and thinking that you will seperate the classes from what they watch on their smart phones about pole dancing is just fucking naive. We live in a time when kids tend to know more than adults because internet.

If you don't have kids it's all fun and games. Being a parent now is fucking scary, and your kid is going to know about shit you don't know before they are ten. Maybe don't put them in stripper class before they grow tits.

fucking idiots

Me and 1 other user has already reported the thread no need to worry.

You guys are so silly.
Watchdogs against the Sup Forumsogeyman.

You are reporting me for posting an image still of an entire video played on day time television a year ago asking the same question.

At least I'm not getting actual 8 year olds to dance on a pole when I ask the question.

What are you even doing?

can i have a link to the video for research purposes

Science has proved that pedos like to eat/sniff/bathe in 11-year-old girls' shit.

I'm not saying you must abuse the kid to get the shit, hence the toilet. I'm sure the actual molesters get it more directly though.

I am light years away from molester territory.
I get at flash of unwanted lust and bury it deep. I would never get an ice cream van so to speak.
I also will never look for cp as children get hurt in the making of it.
I am sick, but I am never coming out.

So you wait until she's out of the bathroom to go bobbing for apples?

Ewww, no.
Shit is gross, being a pedo is gross.
Being sick is a trial, but whatever.
I expect to be mocked.

This seriously makes me wonder if women indoctrinate other women into being sluts.

As a guy looking at OP picture, look at the adults, that is fucking weird.

Look, if a kid wanted to learn how to do what dancers do on a pole because she/he thought it was fun, then I can understand.

What happens when those kids learn what pole dancing means to everyone else?

What if a boy got into pole dancing with his sister, because it was athletic fun, and less drops for the parents, but then other people from his school learn, and suddenly, because he is in public school, everyone thinks she is a wore, (and he is gay,) he is faced with the reality that everyone considers pole dancing to be sexual, and his, and his sisters hobby, has always been sexual.

So you're not a pedo. You can't be disgusted by an 11-year-old girl's shit and be a pedo simultaneously.

Kek, you are silly.
But I sense no malice, so peace to you user.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

DON'T EVER USE THE WORD SILLY AROUND ME AGAIN BITCH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Sup Forums really is just a bunch of pent up mother fuckers ready to go off just give them any reason and they are dogs chasing a car . . .

I love you too.
YOU HORSE SODOMIZING NECROPHILIAC LEPRECHAUN LICKER.

bro was this in america wtf is this from?

Come on!
Come on Toshi!

COME ON! ! ! ! ! ! !

LMAO LETS GO EU GOOD JOB youtube.com/watch?v=Xvo798HfOOo
wtf

>Pedo comments will be ignored by OP
>This is a pedo thread

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12159540/pole-dancing-fitness-exercise-children-eight-year-olds-this-morning-itv.html

you boys know where to getem source yeah?

Bumop

I'm not posting CP so you can stop lurking

If the 8 year old wants to pole dance, let them

Would you guys tell me if I was a Robot?

fucking pedo virgin

no

shut the fuck up

you fucking machine

help

I'm alone

please help me machine

I need to fuck something to feel like a person

please validate my emotons

I mean

fuck you

you fucking machine

no
>protip: you are robot

He's pointing out u r a deviant pedo cunt

Reported your post for cp faggot

I'm guessing u r just an autist

How is this even a thing? Any parent that allows this is setting up her kid to be a stripper. This is awful

I like where dubs is going with this

>lowqualitybait.jpeg

I can't wait to sign my son up and go shopping for spandex!

time stamp or didn't happen

Because golf is so fucking sexual. Only an autist like you would generalise to such a degree.

>didn't come here for beauty

Well drinking water is done by hitler so yes I'd say every human is a fascist

I guess they would argue "muh inclusivity" and "muh diversity", because it's now wrong to teach your child how to act in the world in order to have a good life, because we should just expect and demand the world to put up with whatever bullshit they come up with

>autism detected

What? Hitler was Nazi. Italy (if i am not mistaken) were fashist

>Nice trips mang

Both drank water, and both arguments are equally retarded. Hitler liked dogs, it's not wrong to like dogs because of that. Strippers poledance, it's not wrong to teach children poledanceing because of that, but because of the way that this is seen by society at large, it will put your kid on a track for life which may fuck up their future (in a way that liking dogs, or fucking drinking water won't) . Just Google "labeling effect"

Sure let them pole dance, but don't get mad when people think they are sexy doing that sexy dancing.

You're the type of faggot retard millennial who'll start using massive diloes as playpen fence in some retarded faggot daycare, then argue:

>just because it's shaped like a penis, and it was first used as a sex toy, doesn't mean it's inappropriate as a fence to keep toddlers enclosed in an area.

This is a lot funnier when it's in Dylan Moran's voice.
>What if a boy got into pole dancing with his sister, because it was athletic fun, and less drops for the parents, but then other people from his school learn, and suddenly, because he is in public school, everyone thinks she is a wore, (and he is gay,) he is faced with the reality that everyone considers pole dancing to be sexual, and his, and his sisters hobby, has always been sexual.