Ryan Dunn burned to death after getting stuck inside the vehicle. He was in extreme agony!

Ryan Dunn burned to death after getting stuck inside the vehicle. He was in extreme agony!

deng

ok

And?

Now he's Well Dunn

Well Played

Hi I'm Ryan Dunn and this is called Burning To Death In A Car

Funny, coroner said he died on impact, specially seeing as he was going 130mph.

He killed his passenger

This

Guess you could call him

>Ryan Overdunn

He was a good dude. It should have been Bam.

>He was in extreme agony!
you're probably never been drunk before or you'd know that alcohol is a good anaestetic

Great guy, but with the greatness also came the stupidity of drinking and driving. He and his passenger died on impact, or at least weren't in a state where they could feel the burning.
Still upset about his death

kek

I am the passenger...and I fry and I fry

Reckon in the last dream he had he thought he was a cookie going into an oven

Why would make fun of someone's death? Are you that pathetic and insensitive?

Maybe he was just in it for the ride and wanted to give him a sick burn

maybe don't speed and that wouldn't happen.

he drove like an asshole, got what was coming

I liked him in jackass but he’s a white male and so I’m glad he’s dead

"flame on" -the human torches

yeah i bet

In a porsche 140mph into a tree? Dead before they even hit

What the fuck is the point of this thread. We shit on Logan Paul for the suicide forest but shit on Ryan.

I miss this guy.

This 100%.
So take your edgy post somewhere else you newfag.

The coroner can say a lot of things to make the family feel better and they frequently do. Such as when someone burns to death in a car accident, they tell the family "died on impact", it's a lot easier to mentally digest.

When someone dies of autoerotic asphyxiation they may just call it suicide (even though they know that's not the victim's intent). Also Cornell's "suicide" seems to fit this criteria.

When someone kills themselves with drugs, they're likely to say overdose rather than suicide which will have the family blaming themselves.

If the coroner knows no foul play is involved, they will frequently just call it whatever is easiest for the friends and family.

ryan was amazing. huge part of my teenage years. used to make me laugh my ass off.

Bummer.

who dis? he some singer?? actor?? sports star?? and why do we care????

This, rip the goat

>Autoerotic
.. you sure that's correct?

Source: random guy on the internet.
Sorry mate, no coronor would risk their job or licence just to make someone feel better. Have you ever met a coroner before? They are a bunch of aspies all of them. Theres a reason why they ended up only working on dead people..

RIP In Peace, Random Hero

how the fuck do you know what he was like. he was friends with bam so he was probably just as much of a faggot

who?

They're only risking their job by declaring something not foul play when it obviously was. But honestly, what does it matter if they make it easier/harder on friends/family. Not everyone is a tactless fuck like yourself. Most people know when a white lie is due to make people feel better or not to tarnish the legacy of a beloved public figure.

wow never heard that one before

>implying he was still conscious after the collision

This guy told me that one of the ways that they identified his body was a tattoo on a piece of skin that was stuck to a tree.

Lol

we had a family friend that was a coroner. some fucked up stories for sure

Ryan Done

Do you know where the Fuck you are? Go kill yourself and I promise, we won't make fun of you.

And he deserved it.

@757922838
fuck u new fag

>used @ instead of >>
>calls other person newfag when is newfag too

Kek

this

obvious bait newfag

he was such a shit character in the shows probably the worse

looks like that user caught him a dumbass newfag for real

>falling for bait this hard
youre 12 and have school in the morning

underrated bait

Do you have to be told not to be a sloppy drunk-ass loser all your life who drives while high?

Is this really a lesson that everyone doesn't already know?

meant for the post that faggot responded to

how fucking good does that trap look though

like every other one

He Dunn goofed.

This is just untrue. It's their job to find the COD and give their conclusions, no one in the coroner office gives a fuck or is gonna risk saying something false to manage the family.
Also, your auto erotic asphyxiation example is just plane retarded as there would have been plenty of circumstantial evidences of this, to the person who discovered the corpse, the police etc... Coroners do not get to rewrite history for your snowflake's ass

I'm am gonna to play Yugioh.

You fell for MY bait, newfag.

ya so

you mean collusion?