What's the easiest/quickest way (aside from suicide) to get over an ex that I'm still in love with?

What's the easiest/quickest way (aside from suicide) to get over an ex that I'm still in love with?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/24ScIVXgdaSX3qijPR6HFP?si=Pkn2PLwVTFqrfeBw0Nygvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heroin

naturally. continue to live your normal life and just try to fill in the gaps. racing to a finish line isn't healthy, it just makes you fixate on it more. we are meant to feel sad after a break up. hit up some feels threads to wallow in it, and spend the rest of your time focusing on your life.

Thank you for the response.

fuck another girl

>what does the scouter say about his power level?

huge quantities of alcohol and releasing their nudes online out of spite

Realize that she's not special and emotions are stupid and just fuck some other girls for a while.

Or guys, idunno your life.

I've thought about doing that but I think the guilt would bother me too much.

good luck brother.

hit the gym

Best way to get over a girl is to get on top of another one

Pretty much this.

It also helps if you try to pick up a new hobby, something you wanted to try but never found enough time or willpower to focus on. After a really bad breakup, I started to learn another language and how to play piano. It helped me a lot.

The best way to get over someone it to get under someone else.

Sound advice. I just need to find her.

Get back to work/study

guilt can be a problem, but also it can fuck you over if you're the only person who ever saw the nudes

still, getting drunk is a start.

something new, even just rearranging your furniture can completely change things for you. the reason we hurt when people leave is partially just because our brain is saying 'THIS PERSONS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE'. if you rearrange your furniture your short term memory gets filled up with memories in this new arrangement, so the memories of your gf being around with the old furniture simply get pushed back to long term memory.

open world video games

omfg this is actually really good advice.
you a psychologist?

realize that all feeling you feel are just chemical reactions and hormones. It's completly mechanical and physical, nothing romantic about it.

opioid overdose

How is this a thread every day?

It's answered every day, so it's not a mystery.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, OP is just a faggot?

get youself a new one asap

Getting drunk is a start for sure. Haven't done that at all since I last talked to her.

I think with the nudes, she trusted me when she sent them, and I can't betray that trust even now. Even though she betrayed mine, I can't justify being vindictive.

I wish she had as much respect and some sense of decency for me. She didn't spread around nudes of me, not that I'd really care, but she lied to me several times over the course of a few weeks back during the holidays. I'm having a particularly difficult time getting over it all.

Meet other people, especially girls.(Or dudes, idk what you're into.)

make yourself lose the attachment

easier said than done but self improvement and staying busy always helps. lazy NEETs tend to have trouble most with this issue

Let a tranny fuck your ass. The prostate orgasm alone will make you instantly forget your ex.

nah just a wannabe who hangs out on the /adv/ board a lot.

I'm not. I'm miserably depressed, life seems pointless, and I think making this thread and getting some of these responses has helped me a little.

I'm actually going through similar. Gf cheated on me and broke my ps4. She was my first gf too. Now I just want to blow my brains out.

Wow. We gotta actively fight this shit with girls breaking expensive game consoles. Shit is not cute. I'd be in jail rn if my ex had broken any of my consoles. That is a line you do not cross. I'd have thrown her out the window.

You should have broken her ribs as payback for that PS4. RIP
Jokes aside, don't beat yourself over a breakup.
I know it's a cheesy advice, but your life could be worse.
I'm also getting over something similar, my ex just got tired of me and I feel like shit.
But I know things will get better and worse in the future.

switch hands

Oh I was ready. Glacier white ps4 collectors edition. Cant replace that for cheap. Now she wants me to not find another girl and also says she doesn't know if we can work past. Fuck this shit. I hope she gets hit by a car

Fucking maniac

backpage.com

play world of warcraft.

hang out with some friends for a couple nights a week
meet someone else through them
ask her out
take her someplace you haven't been to
talk with her
joke with her
make a move
ignore that feeling that you'll be betrayed again
cause we all will be eventually in some form
>she didn't clean like she said she would
>she found chad after she said she loved me
>she said she was on the pill
>my friend said he never fucked her before we met but he really did

get a move on, there's life to live.

broken up and trying to tell you how to handle girls? should meet her with another chick just to introduce the other chick and show her what a cunt this ex was

Time heals all wounds. Eventually they start to annoy you more than tempt you

Different user here but that actually seems like it would help. Going thru a breakup after almost 3 years together and like 8 as best friends. No matter what I can't give up on her, she'll call me for a fuck when she's drunk and every fucking time I go and then just relapse into my feelings again. Just yesterday I went and she asked if i had fucked anyone else and i said no. She then was gonna tell me how she had but I told her to just shut the fuck up. All while we were fucking. She says then "I won't say anything but your dick is still the best ive ever had" I just don't even know what to do any more. I'm a broken and lost man

man you just got to cut her out. you arent broken up. think about it. you're still in a relationship because you are still doing all the things you had to do in the relationship. but you are in an even worse relationship than before because she treats you like shit and basically cheats on you.

please for the love of god my brother please move on. you deserve better.

next time she's over and falls asleep, delete your number from her phone. and then block it.

do the same to her number on your phone.

it'll take a while but you'll be free

Threads theme song open.spotify.com/track/24ScIVXgdaSX3qijPR6HFP?si=Pkn2PLwVTFqrfeBw0Nygvg

Thanks Sup Forumsros but it's the typical "it's so hard" stuff. She was my first love, feel for her at 15 and now I'm 23. She was my first for everything and I just feel like I've let her down to many times. I want to try to forget but I just can't. I just need to try and not answer her calls or texts right away when she hits my phone. I guess I just need to let time heal this

dude no, you need to not answer her calls at all. doing it delayed isn't going to help you at all, except for make you fester as you wonder how long will be long enough to make you feel like you put her in her place.

but no time other than forever is long enough. I'm begging you brother, its all or nothing, you can't just 'scale back' by not answering her calls as rapidly. that doens't remove the problem. waiting an hour to do heroine doesn't make it any better. it just adds to the with drawal before you cave in anyways.

cut her out please.

if you don't want to see her again, next time she contacts you, tell her to lose your number; shit will hit the fan, you might lose friends from this.

this

suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole

fuck off cancer

Shit, kids are starting to wake up

Don't pay too much attention to her. Do things that will take your mind off of her - work, vidya, whatever. Then start dating/fucking other girls - that helps the most. Maybe most importantly, face reality that you're not going to be with her, and really accept that. Be content with it.

You guys are right, it's gonna be tough asf and it's gonna be some pretty bad pain. But I need too if I ever want to get out of this cycle. Much love Sup Forumsros

Exactly man, things will get better.
And also, you'll go through worse things, but that's life and you just gotta know how to deal with problems.

take care bro

you gotta do it though. you are in more pain trappedi n this cycle than you could ever be truly letting go. the time is now man.

good luck brother

kill them

No. Fuck that beta shit. Post the set and you'll feel better dude.

short drop hanging

Fuck dude, it took me seven months just to get over the death of my dog.

Time moves ever forward.

because you're pathetic and deserve your dog dying

now you need to roll over and die too, weak piece of shit

shoudlnt you be in school right now? or did you get suspended for bringing an edge that sharp?

I started meditating regularly just to manage the constant gut level emotional bullshit. Eventually started doing it for its own sake. Altered states of consciousness just through breathing...it's a trip, man

Listen to some Alan Watts lectures on youtube. Sit your ass down, count your breaths, and remember that the "you" feeling these things never existed.

you're blocked faggot quit replying to me

learn to love cum

Hypnosis helped me a lot on managing my issues

stfu

I hope you suffer horribly for what you've just said to me.

No u

I don't mean stage hypnosis btw, I'm talking about the kind that takes up to 4 hours to be complete and actually work.

thats actually funny

just jack off a lot

your brain will consciously remember who you jacked off to

then you'll find them on social media, stalk them, then get depressed when they reject you, and make a suicide video to get revenge

and live happily ever after

Why would you say shit like this to other people? The fuck is wrong with you?

Facebook is that way - - >

I just found a log thread

just remember this, you had a life of your own before you ever met her. picture it as a continuation of the past and delete the gap between, focus on you.

Same content quality

Damn, user...
Fuckin deep

Kek. Well played, neighbor of the beast.