Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?
I thought you said IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes.
Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/finally-germans-beat-ass-of-migrant-thief/
youtube.com/watch?v=52YOKT_O10U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)
youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The failure was entirely Hitler's fault when he decided he knew better than his generals and tried to do too much at once. He made so many retarded mistakes he deserved to lose.

Obviously people in higher positions were not.
For example most of the shit Hitler did was retarded.
Like focusing on simple karabines instead of more modern weapons.
Wrong allocations of founds.
Bad timing for most of his shit or evne the entire war considering Germany needed to import like 2/3 of its food supply before the war.

I was under the impression that when he played a heavy role in the planning and implementation, those were the notable successes (eg, Poland, France), and the times where he relinquished control to his generals (the final revision of Barbarossa), things tended to go terribly. Overall, he listened to his generals more often than not. So where does this meme come from? Some really popular book? I hear it over and over, but studying the period seems to show the opposite.

The allies also had people with high IQs though

BECAUSE HIGH COMMAND OF THE WEHRMACHT WAS OVERRIDDEN BY ADOLF HITLERS DECISIONS you fucking dolt

The UK was on the brink of surrender two different times. Took massive maneuvering by Churchill to prevent this. He sold your empire to the US just to avoid having to negotiate with Hitler. Worst leader in your history, and you worship him. It must be why Britain will be an asiatic Muslim nation in under a century; your nationa spirit became inverted and suicidal.

America, UK, Russia, France, Canada, etc vs
Germany... and Italy.
Gee I wonder.

>revision of Barbarossa
Tactically, barbarossa wasn't bad, it's just in terms of strategy it was a colossally bad idea to invade a country 8 time zones long and expect the whole thing to come crashing down in a month or two.

Id like to know that as well.

the grays were helping us

>France

It was a good idea brcause Russia basically ended after urals(population wise). They didnt expect the Americans getting involved and helping russians. Others factors as well but still it could have been a great success.

dailystormer.com/finally-germans-beat-ass-of-migrant-thief/

Far East is actually pretty populated. It's the uncrossable central Russia that is empty. Literally thousands of miles of pure tundra.

He made his biggest mistake denying the Panzers' advance to the sea at Dunkirk. If he had 100% removed Anglo they wouldn't have rebuilt to oppose him.

This. The Nazi's made the Enigma machine, which was incredibly efficient at keeping messages secret for it's time. While the development of the enigma machine was a rather smart design, cracking it took an insane amount of intellect above designing it due to it's nature, akin to how modern encryption is easy to make but hard to crack.

That's still a fucking huuuuuge country, and expecting to reach the Urals before winter is pretty goddamn stupid.

>he offered us friendship and glory
God, this makes me sad.

Answer.wish full thinking cause German ptb was turned by anglos and USA.
Perfectionism is tale because when sausage monkeys make 1 tiger tank, USSR gods of war make 4 t 34

That's because your Anglo-Jews

>UK on the brink of surrender.
>Against a country with no navy.
Top lol.

And the lack of any order or structure within his ranks. Showed a lack of Autism.

is really the most important graph on IQ

You need to have an IQ in a certain range to have any chance above ~0% of certain jobs.
That doesn't mean that if you have a high IQ you will succeed, but it helps massively. For those with low IQs many professions will have an IQ range that puts you in the ~0% chance of success.

It would've gone much better if they had stuck to the timeline instead of being delayed by a month or two. US land lease to Russia saved them as well.

106 average is average

average black persons IQ is in the 70

138 isn't genius.

>smartest janitors overlap with dumbest doctors
So, a white janitor is as smart as a black doctor?

>being smarter than 98% of the population isn't being genius
Genius is kind of a meaningless word then, huh?

>oh look he posted it again
and again

esentially

>What is air bombardment

IQ is basically just potential

Plenty of dropouts that took too many drugs have ended up in menial work because it is easy even when stoned 24/7

Being intellectually gifted doesn´t counteract being emotional/insane/following a leader who is either emotional or/and insane.

>when he decided he knew better than his generals
Where the hell did this retarded meme come from?

It's really, really baffling how many people are stupid enough not to realize he didn't "go against his generals", but rather he "went with one group of generals over another, when the situation became obvious that Blitzkrieg wouldn't work in Russia for logistical reasons".

The Nazis underestimated their enemies all the time which is why they lost.

For example they thought the British would simply give up after they beat the French.

They thought Slavs were inferior and would not put up a long fight.

They thought the Americans were a Negrified nation who would not be able to fight the ubermenschen.

They thought the Jews were just parasites.

Actually Hitler was right about most of this. The Wehrmacht were raping the Red Army until winter, and if it weren't for the chanel The British would have fallen in about 2 minutes.

>The Wehrmacht were raping the Red Army until winter
Meme, Hitler's advance was already stalling by this point. Winter just opened up the possibility of a counter-offensive.

>and if it weren't for the chanel The British would have fallen in about 2 minutes.
This is a retarded argument, because the channel exists and has existed for 10,000 years. It is like saying "if the world were still pangea Hitler would have won", ok, but the world is not so your statement is pointless.

>They thought the Americans were a Negrified nation who would not be able to fight the ubermenschen.
This is not even close to the truth.
Hitler wanted to avoid a fight with the US because he knew how much financial backing they would get if necessary.

Hell Hitler wanted to make Lindberg into a puppet president of the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=52YOKT_O10U

Its one of those things that gets parroted in the popular history, the History Channel or Discover Channel tier shithead histories. Reality always has more nuance, but those kind of simple memes are like tasty snacks for the vast majority of normies to understand.

>Hitler wanted to avoid a fight with the US because he knew how much financial backing they would get if necessary.
Hitler declared war on the United States after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour. He chose a war with the US.

What agenda does reposting this serve?

Explain yourself, user.

And they still lost, the incompetent little shits.

Actually no it is not 10k years old.
It could temporarily walked in the last 2k years from time to time.

Also why do you always only ever mention the winter, Hitler made more other significant mistakes.

>Also why do you always only ever mention the winter
The Brit brought it up.

And if Doenitz was able to cut American aid, even without stopping it completely, it would have been a different war.

What fucked up history books are you reading too spout this retarded shit.

Not in the East because America aid was only 5% of the total production of the USSR. It would have just been a longer and more costly war.

Reality. Do they not teach history in Germany?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)

youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s

try to fight 10 niggers at once

All the IQ can't out produce the lend lease industrial capacity of the USA.

>Bring a ruined country into the space age in a decade
>Fight the entire world and nearly win
>Lose
>Now everyone constantly spams "Checkmate, naziboos! [nervous laughter]"
I know someone's IQ that isn't to genius standards.

It means intellectuals will always be persecuted by the stupid.

Get some reading comprehension Ivan. The point was the Brits would've given up as the land force was entirely outmatched.

>The point was the Brits would've given up as the land force was entirely outmatched.
Ok? My point is that it does not matter because in reality Britain is an island. Napoleon and Hitler both found that out the hard way.

80 million v 320 million

amazingly they actually almost did win

Your people would've given up had Hitler pulled the noose on Dunkirk. You were already close to giving up without being defeated there like that.

Fuck him for trying to believe in England so much. He courted England like that kid courted the gorilla

>nearly win

The second Britain begun receiving supplies from the USA, ot arguably when Hitler was forced to retreat from Stalingrad, it was over.

The British could keep the war going for years as Germany couldn't form a blockade without pissing off the yanks, and couldn't launch another attack on Britain after the luftwaffe got raped.

My grandpa who was in WWII said the same thing.
They spread their forces too thin and tried to do too many things at one time.

Makes you wonder how the world would be if Hitler just kept a truce with Russia

The world would be red because the Soviet Union would've attacked first

A much nicer place whether you agree with Hitler or not
we wouldn't be having these stupid racial tensions, we'd be a lot more unified under similar causes
worst we'd have is probably sjws, and even then they'd just be "defending" women

>hitler chose to spare the brits and dunkirk out of anglo love!
end this meme. germans were assaulting the perimeters of the defended beach as troops were getting on boats. They couldn't push in because British forces were so densely concentrated, and couldn't launch an air attack due to french support

Read
Britain had a overpowered navy for this exact reason. It's not too hard to understand that that could have been invested in a land force a la Germany instead.

The allies invented the nuclear bomb, something the nazis were either morally unwilling to do, or couldnt resource properly.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)
Yeah sure 41 is after pearl habour, like 3 years after that is in the middle of the war.
The US is fighting Germanys closest ally since 3 years already and is massive supporting all of Germanys enemies.
Hell they shit fuck loads of supplie to russia on a daily basis by that time, not to mention the brits.
This is not even close to pearl habour anymore at that point.

You sir, proved yourself that you are literally retarded.

This same thread gets posted every other day

fuck you

>genius
>mfw my IQ has been tested to be exactly 138

Silly shit aside, 138 is -not- genius level IQ. At all. This is a fucking joke.

The Danes sabotages our heavy water plants

Sup Forums became anti high iq when it got BTFO by stephen hawking, get with the times.

>Yeah sure 41 is after pearl habour, like 3 years after that is in the middle of the war.
Is this the famous German education in action?

Pearl Harbor was in December 1941. 4 days before Hitler declared war on the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

>hey you, read the reply someone gave you

I'm nor blind, mate. And no one's debating that was the point of the navy. you fucks misunderstood my point as thinking the fact krauts can't walk on water.

Which IQ test gave you that score?

>I thought you said IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes.
>PRIMARY

Its one of the major, but its not the only one. And the IQ of Germany was still the same. The average German is not a genius. In the end Germans were the guys that "won all the battles but lost the war."

Is that genius level IQ???
It said I had a 150 something the past couple I took. I thought the 125-150 range was supposed to be average and 100 was supposed to be nig tier.

Questionable if they could have won against a stablelized third reich.
Consider the tech they still had to finish up.
Mass manufacturing of a plane like the horton ho IX and other stuff would have created serious advantages.

Shut up you fucking child.

>the past couple I took
Which IQ test did you take?

The Allies could have killed Hitler at the Wolf's Lair but they didn't as he was actually more harmful to the allies alive than dead.

If he died a more competent general could have taken over and delayed the war by months costing thousands of thousands of lives.

"NO RETREAT"

"LOL K"

>fighting against the whole world
>LOL THEY ONLY LASTED FOR 6 YEARS LMAO

>100 was supposed to be nig tier.
Facebook IQ tests aren't valid. If you had an IQ of 150 you know what average "nig-tier" IQ was.

I took an IQ treat and I got 128. I'm a fucking moron. Don't trust those things.

Whichever one I took in the third grade, apparently. I personally agree with Hawking on the matter, in that it's just a number.

Okay mixed that up with the start of the pacific war.
still it only was after they openly engaged with their ally.
So the point still stands.

Test*

>Against a country with no navy.
Uboats.
Bombardment.
Dunkirk and Norway.
Top lel indeed.

>argentina
>hating britain
no suprises there, pablo

gib malvinas

You can't blame him for not learning that. December 7 1941 is a huge day in America, probably not in Germany though.

OK, before you brag, take your IQ test

>iqtest.dk/main.swf

With help of german scientist.
With 2 out of the 3 leading US scientist working on the project having recieved their education in germany.
With lots of others of the member of the project having recieved german education.

Not forgetting that the german lead scientist did not even want to make a bomb, he actually wanted to build a reactor.
The guy did the theorytical work in like 2 weeks after he got to know the bomb was dropped on japan when they had him and other scientist captive.

>You can't blame him for not learning that.
Yes I can. Do not come talk about WW2 if you do not even know basic information or chronology of it.

they're still angry about dem falklands n shieet

I have an IQ of 136 and I work a terribly bland software development job. IQ don't mean shit unless you're at really high or low level. I mean, I can read pretty fast but that's about as far as my above average intelligence goes. I guess it also helps for quickly determining idiots just through their Sup Forums posting. If you're interested in the results of my not-so-scientific "study", Sup Forums and /k/ consistently have the dumbest posters.

the leading US scientists were German and Jewish.

No I took the ones from random websites that I searched up on google.
I don't use kikebook.

>They didn't had planes

are you inbred ?

It probably wasn't a valid test, especially if you dont know the name or the standard deviation.
Try this one:
iqtest.dk/main.swf

what a world it could've been ;_;

Obivously I mean the born US ones.