Sup Forums, I need your input on something

Sup Forums, I need your input on something.

Is it possible that if you believe a girl is the right one for you, yet you never make a move on her because you're scared you will let her down and then your rival ends up stealing her from you cuz you never made a move and now life seems pointless and you want to die, I ask you is it possible to over come such a feeling of hopelessness?

I have cried. It is destroying me mentally Sup Forums. I need to escape. I've thought about suicide and ending it all. Please help me.

>pic not related.

there are tons of chicks out there, for all you know she wouldve cheated on you just find someone else

Moms Spaghetti

yeah it sounds like you'rein high school. if that's the case realize you wont even remember high school by the time you are 23. just smoke a bowl and get over it. none of this matters lol

I know I think she would've cheated too. That's why I never made a move. But she's been in my thoughts for so long, it's hard to get over her. She's so divine. Thank you bro, I value your opinion.

I'm not in highschool. I'm in my late 20's and work a job where I have to see these people and it's stressing me out and making me feel like shit.

Well a fingerblast and cunnilungus session wouldn't be a prob. Some people just don't fuck. They make love.

Could you be more specific?

you don't know if a girl is the right for you before dating her.

You are idealizing her because you don't know her that much.

You are clearly overthinking. Stop doing that, and act without caring too much about consequence that you can't predict.

You can't know if she was the right one for you, or if you were the right one for her unless you try.

Stop thinking, start trying.

what a little bitch

Work out. Eat better. Dress well. Don't give a shit.

KYS and do it on camera so we can laugh while the world wipes its ass of a miserable, pathetic cuck bitch like yourself.

Believe it or not it is totally possible to get over it, you just have to give it time. Or better yet ask her out, also why do you like her? Is it her or the idea of love? Have you talked to her? You need to build up your confidence, the weird thing about this whole trip is if she knows you like her too much there's a chance she'll think you're weak and if you don't give a fuck about her she'll obsess on what she can do to make you like her. It's a mindfuck for sure

are you 15? grow up fag

OP here, never spoke to her, but I was able to sneak a smell of her hair on the bus one time while I was standing behind her.

You just gotta stay close to her. Really close. And keep an eye on her too. I would install a key logger on her laptop, or even buy binoculars to see in her bedroom at night maybe? Just to make sure she is safe from your rival.

This 100%

This 200%

This 300%

Dude...
okay, wow

Smile at her, talk to her... get to know her. If it's a good match you can talk to about really liking each other. She may like you, may not. IF not there's always another that will

Srsly this sounds rapey David, c'mon. Its almost time for school

Yes you incorrigible, flaming fucking faggot. It takes time. Can be months, can be years. It's not an overnight thing, but I can tell you three truths to help you mitigate all the bullshit you're feeling now.

1) Learn to love yourself. I don't mean that macho hombre, numero fucking uno comes first crap. I mean, learn to be okay with who you are, accept your flaws and work toward moving past the shit you can change, while understanding and being ok with what you can't.

2) "The one" is a bullshit ideal presented to you by years of shit movies and shit writing. No one is perfect and there isn't a perfect one for you. Relationships are work. You take the good with the bad, and you make due. Realize this, but don't use it as some bullshit excuse to settle for someone when you can do better.

3) Get your ass in the game. Date. Fuck. Enjoy life. Make some fucking mistakes in the process. You will get over these feelings sooner by getting off your ass and doing something.

This. Relationships are about a common commitment to living together despite your flaws. It's always gonna have a lot of work and A LOT of communication.
If you don't accept / love yourself you will be going into any relationship at a huge handicap. It'll affect your perception of what your SO does and fuck with your head a lot. Fix that first.

Good luck.

What a fucking disgusting nigger

no you cant OP sorry but if you truly made that connection with her nobody later will ever compare

but my money is on the fact you didnt connect with her, you just crushed on her and lost her and now dont know what to do