Will he make a good album again or are we doomed to more like...this...?

Will he make a good album again or are we doomed to more like...this...?

Stop viraling.

go to sleep

this album is definitely better than wlfgrl imo but its obviously inspired by death grips a tad bit too much

The first one was bad, this ones fine.

>le frog man
mhhhh

hi machine girl please post the lyrics to "DUMBASS!!"
i'm interested in the lyrical content and themes

Can you please do a repress or Wlfgrl already holy fuck.

Here you go

>that bottom tweet
have u ever been 2 chicago u fuckin melon?

>make constant anti-white posts
>go to Chicago to play in front of 10 people
>the local diversity steals all your shit
lmao

hmmm
nah
it goes something like

>NO SUCH THING AS A
>????
>NO SUCH THING

hahahah wtf I didn't even know about this. it's like poetry

NO SUCH THING AS AN INNOCENT WHITE MALE
NO SUCH THING AS A GUILTY BLACK MALE

>welcome to reality
HOLY SHIT, I'm SO sorry about that.

1. I am pretty sure his point is of talking about the kind of serial killer/mass shooting type shit that happens in the USA, which is almost all white people. Black people violence happens more often, but is contained in specific areas and is less scores of innocents dying than people who turned to evil cuz of their shitty economic situations killing other people who also often turned to evil cuz of their shitty economic situations. White serial killer/mass shooter types on the other hand can kill scores of straight up innocent people anywhere anytime.

2. Chicago is actually not the highest crime rate place in the country. It's like 25. Better examples would be St. Louis or Baltimore which I think are in the top three.

>it's ok when black people do it because they're killing each other
Not sure if delusional libtard or realistic Sup Forums poster

lol this kid looks like such a faggot.

Christ, please can we stop discussing politics. Every thread on Machine Girl made always devolves into political discussion that goes nowhere.

>white artist talks about the evil of white people every five seconds
>we're not supposed to comment on it

We've commented on it through 3 fucking threads saying the same exact same shit

>who turned to evil cuz of their shitty economic situations killing other people who also often turned to evil cuz of their shitty economic situations.
I always hated this line of thinking. plenty of young black people in shitty situations got out without ever having to pick up a gun or rap or play a sport. there are insane amounts of scholarships for underprivileged intercity youths.

Stop pretending half the threads on this board aren't the same shit over and over

He's talking about the mass murder caused by the American political/business class, you goofballs.

Little bit of both. I was trying to make a point that what this Machine guy was saying isn't really comparable to black people killing each other, and also why one's in the forefront of media while the other isn't.
Realistically speaking, while what you said is true, due to the fact that they face adversities that people with better lifestyles don't face, there's a higher percentage of people that'll turn to evil than those with better lifestyles from the sheer perspective of both incentive and adversity. I am certainly not excusing that black people or similar low income areas around the world are fully excused for what they do, but at the same time it's a result that is to be expected.
Oh I really hope not. I was actually giving him benefit of the doubt and am kinda defending him here. If what you're saying is true, throw everything I have said out the window, this dude's retarded if he thinks it's just white politicians/businessmen.

good point. I guess Sup Forums will never be good

Yea I don't think he's talking exclusively about them, I was just saying that based on the themes of the album.

woah i liked his music before but i don't think i can listen to it now that I know his opinions on race and privilege are different than mine!

says the even gayer kid riding his dick.

I still listen to WLFGRL and Gemini, I just think he's a fucking fag and feel less bad about stealing his music

he needs to make good music before he can make a good album again...