"Hey Asians, great idea for a story and all... but you know what would be even better...

>"Hey Asians, great idea for a story and all... but you know what would be even better? What if we do everything within our power to make sure you're never once recognized for coming up with it, including by having your main characters played by OUR people? Cool?"

So whites get upset when blacks take roles from them but have no issue whatsoever when whites take roles from Asians. Whites also have no problem leaving out the fact that affirmative action excludes Asians more than any other group.

Congratulations on outing yourselves as the biggest hypocrites on the planet and pretty much the worst people ever.

Seriously though, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_(2002_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Limit emotional response.

>(((whites)))

What did the OP mean by this?

>tfw real people actually stumble over themselves take this sort of bait

>jews
>white

Japanese already whitewash anime faces.

Jews aren't white

>(((our))) people

>Do you want me to get rid of these dubs, Dolores?

its gonna be shit who cares

>you will never mind break scarlet johansson
:(

OP is woke af

This. It looks like that Aeon Flux movie with Charlize Theron.

She looks fine as motoko in the first movie
I just wanna see ripped naked scarjo desu

Actual Japanese people don't care, so stop being outraged for them you fucking sjw

>OUR people

>a better race comes along and makes a shit chinktoon into something of quality

I fail to see what is wrong with this.

>You should be ashamed of yourself
I didn't make the call user. Blame white people in the industry, not white trash that browses Sup Forums

I agree, I'm glad its a jew who is taking the role of Motoko desu. White women are awful.

Plenty of people are upset. But anytime you bring it up everyone just goes LOL LOOK AT THE WEEB! WANTING WEEB ASIANS IN HIS WEEB ANIMU MOVIE FOR WEABOOS! So why bother talking about it?

It's simply because a movie filled with Asians wouldn't sell. I, for example, wouldn't watch one. Cry all you want though, but it really is that simple

I mean
I didn't like Scarjo as Nat at first, but she's aight.
But I still got my doubts for Major.
But we'll see. I'll give it a shot before I nay way

it's a movie, try not to take it up the ass so hard next time

The fact that Scarlett will be in this movie only shows that it might actually be decent. The budget has to be big enough to get such a actress to star in this crap after all. Need a big name to draw a decent crowd too. I don't know of any female Asian stars as popular in the world as Scarlett. Lucy Liu is somewhat big but I don't find her very attractive even when I prefer Asian women the most.

Or that UltraViolet movie with Milla Jovovich.

I'd almost feel bad if almost every anime didn't draw their characters as tall, pale, and blue eyed.

This is what they wanted

Also most Anime characters are white. Why do you think they draw them with such big eyes? Same reason we draw Asians with slits for eyes. Everybody racist

Batou and Togusa are the best characters in the series. The Major is a bland Mary Sue, so who cares how well that role is cast.

Asian_Masculinity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_(2002_film)

>Hero opened in 2,031 North American screens uncut and subtitled. It debuted at #1, grossing US $18,004,319 ($8,864 per screen) in its opening weekend. The total was the second highest opening weekend ever for a foreign language film; only The Passion of the Christ has opened better.

You're replying to me, and I totally love Hero. Maybe I'm wrong, but the only movies featuring Asians that do well in the US are martial arts movies and historical epics like Letters from Iwo Jima.

Name other genres that got wide-releases in America. Basically you're moving goalposts after you've already admitted Americans will watch movies with Asians.

You must have a low opinion of white people to believe they won't watch a movie with anybody who isn't white.

>blaming whites when Jews are responsible
Also lurk more, faggot.

>Name other genres that got wide-releases in America

That's my whole point though. There aren't any because outside of the typical Asian niches nobody really wants to watch a bunch of Asians (or blacks for that matter) in a, romantic movie, or comedy, for instance

>You must have a low opinion of white people to believe they won't watch a movie with anybody who isn't white.

People prefer to watch and be around their own, there is nothing wrong with this

What made people want to watch those "niches" in the first place? People won't know if they like or hate something unless they're exposed to it.

I bet before Iwo Jima, you would've sworn no American would want to watch a WW2 told from the perspective of the Japs.

And before Kung Fu movies you'd swear no white person would want to watch Asians period, like you just did before I pointed it out.

Funny how Asians have no problems watching whites in all genres. Or are you now going to argue Asians are more open-minded?

I'm white and I've been complaining about the rank Hollywood liberal hypocrisy of casting a white Jewish woman as a character called MOTOKO KUSANAGI in an industry constantly complaining about a lack of diversity from day one.

If it's any consolation the teaser is already making this look Dragonball Evolution/Last Airbender tier. Hopefully it'll flop hard.

>Funny how Asians have no problems watching whites in all genres. Or are you now going to argue Asians are more open-minded?

Two reasons: One, Hollywood produces better content than the Asian equivalent, so they really have no choice. Two, whites are aesthetically more pleasing than Asians, and it isn't even close

>Funny how Asians have no problems watching whites in all genres. Or are you now going to argue Asians are more open-minded?

Not so sure about that. Asia/India etc have huge film industries which are ridiculously homogeneous. Most US movies don't do so well over there, and there is no evidence that included white actors in any role in any of these movies makes them more popular.

Do you think Widow secretly resents Scarlet Witch for the way she fucked her mind terribly? She basically broke Hulk and made Widow a depressed recluse.

>Two, whites are aesthetically
this is bullshit. your brain has just been poisoned by media exposure 24/7 showing whites as noble, cool, etc.

the average white is disgusting

Good, you're finally being honest about what you know in your heart to be true for the first time in this thread.

Maybe for the first time in your life.

Doesn't it feel good? Doesn't it feel liberating? Embrace that. Don't forget how it feels.

You don't need to kowtow to these other, lesser races. They owe you. They should be thanking you every single day of their lives for the right to live in a world made possible by the White Man.

Embrace your birthright, brother. No one can take White masculinity away from you.

I'm sorry I had to give you the runaround but it was the only way to help you see the truth with your own eyes.

I don't get bent out of shape over obviously bad movies
it's going to suck a legion of dicks, so who cares if they fucked up the casting

Then why to Asians, especially the woman, get plastic surgery to look more white? Face it, white is the highest form of beauty (on average) everywhere, especially in oriental countries

Japs seem to care far less than you do.

You know who I don't hear complaining about this? The Japanese.

>implying anyone should care about this
They kinda fucked up the casting choices, ScarJo looks like she's fucking scared half of the time instead of the disinterested look that Motoko usually had in the movie(s).

Ishikawa is hilariously bad with his googly eyes, Beat Takeshi tries to act like a badass on the teaser when Aramaki isn't really that sort of character. Casting that seafaggot from GoT as Batou is just sad. The only decent choice here is Togusa.

>inb5 he expected a good adaptation from Hollywood

they don't have to since white sjw already did the job for them

After Godzilla 1998 and Dragonball Evolution, I doubt they're paying attention anymore to what Hollywood does with their concepts.

t. Zipperhead butt hurt his women prefer white dick to his tiny twinkie

>m-muh dik

back to with your unironic doublethink

The main character of Ghost in the Shell isn't even a fucking Asian you piece of shit!

She is white! Watch the anime

That's not what white people look like.

These Japs look way closer to that than ScarJew.

You're such a stupid piece of shit, kys.

Chinks are ugly as fuck, accept it

>thinking Kusanagi is Asian
She is freakin white!!

Someone post an image of that Man of Steel Waifu who likes just like her with the eyes.

the original japanese creator got like a truckload of money for this film, and I'm sure he doesn't care for "the asians" in america

>So whites get upset when blacks take roles from them but have no issue whatsoever when whites take roles from Asians.

It's because they're insecure losers

>Motoko Kusanagi

>white name

Looks pretty Asian with those slanted eyes.

I'm now OK with Scarjo as Motoko. I mean, whatever, it's far from ideal but it can work.
I think Aramaki turning into an action guy and things like that will be the worst part. That, and straight ripping parts from the first and second movies and tossing them into a blender.

>Actually taking OP's bait seriously.

I was afraid of this. Japanese people themselves have been asked and they don't care. I've literally seen more whites act offended on their behalf I've seen actual japanese people complaining. And most of the time, I get the feeling that the white SJWs don't even care and are acting like they do just because it's their way of saying they think the movie will be bad.

>jewllywood fucking up one of my favorite chinese cartoons because they think they can make a quick shekel or two
God damn they couldn't have cast a worst Major. That womanlet only fits the description of Motoko in terms of being female. Everything else is wrong. What the fuck?

Start applying high academic/financial achievements into the film industry. Over-representation of Jews in Hollywood isn't serendipitous.

>Asians
So why would a 3rd generation korean-American have special ownership over an adaptation of a Japanese film?

It's an American-made film, they can cast American actors if they want. Japs in Japan don't care.

>he thinks Shirow gives a fuck

>homogeneous japan
>have a good opinion on how whitewashing could effect asians as a whole

dumb image

gonna go ahead and take a big fat shit in this thread

dozo

That is the main reason I feel that most don't like it. Scarjo feels miscast. Some people just throw the race card on top because they think its a less whiny way of saying they don't like Scarjo.

The only people who give a fuck are those who bought into the SJW bullshit message that they care at all.

The world runs on the metric system, we have inches. The world drives on the left side of the lane, we drive on the right. We tell vehicle speed by MPH and not rpm.

It was Allan Kay who said that 'People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware'. Apple has taken this to heart to great affect; they're the most valuable company in the world.

This is analogous to how America has always worked. This is why we have the highest GDP per capita. This is why the most valuable company in the world calls America home.

It's not a white thing. It's an American thing. Take note.

>The world drives on the left side of the lane, we drive on the right.

Are you literally retarded? Oh wait you're American so that's a yes.

>Scarjo feels miscast.

She's literally the most obvious person you could have cast for the role. She's arguably the perfect choice.

nobody will remember this movie

Most characters in anime have very clear caucasian characteristics. Even the japs know that small-dicked olive-skinned betas don't make for very impressive heroes.

Fuck you.

Charlize Theron.

and now fullmetal alchemist is filled with asians.

She looks good in a catsuit. That's her main qualification.

Anyone else getting a Dragonball Evolution vibe from this movie?

>Jews
>White

Yeah, OK OP

why do whites act like niggers towards asians?

>why do whites act like niggers towards asians?

i'm part truweeb and literally the only people who have ever showed a hint of racism toward me were blacks and hispanics, not saying white people weren't thinking something, but they had the decency to at least keep that shit to themselves

especially black girls JESUS CHRIST them bitches around here had some lemon meringue fever bad

I agree with the yellow meringue thing, I remember this ugly short black girl would constantly stare at me whenever I was in the area as her. Jesus christ, just awful.

>Charlize Theron.
Too old. Too cunt.

she looks so sploppy in that image

Only the Major's core personality is Asian. That's if she was ever human at all - in some versions of the story she's an AI who's either masquerading as human or one that been programmed to think it was originally human.

Her body/face type in most of the Manga/cartoons/anime is European, and 99% robot. So in other words having her played by Scarlotti Yohansen is perfectly fine.

There's the right side of the road, and the correct side of the road to drive on.

>sploppy

Do you know any ENGLISH adjectives?

>Asians
what butthurt chinks say when they want to claim some relation to Japanese popular culture

fuck off lo mein

Funny part is a guy walked around Japan showing them Scarjo as the Major and they were like "yeah that makes sense, she's a famous actress, white actors make it look more anime"

fuck that would be great. I always thought gits could only succeed as a more lowkey release with lesser known actors. This casting just feels like a big indicator that the movie is going to be dumb.

Ghost in the Shell?
More like Gaylord in the Closet

She and Rachel Nichols have the WORST agents.

>hurr durr i know english better than you
gawky, awkward, blunt?

>>hurr durr i know english better than you

What's "hurr durr", could you please speak American on an American board?

Thank you.