This triggers the meatcucks

>this triggers the meatcucks

Lol humans eat dogs too. Nice b8 m8.

Do you think meatcuck is an insult or something

For someone with a small intellect like you,it actually is

Confirmed bait. Abandon thread.

Nope, go up to somebody not on Sup Forums and say meatcuck, they will laugh in your face

no. it doesn't. pigs are a sustainable source of food. dogs are not. dogs are useful for hunting among many other things and pigs are not.
your argument is invalid. go be a moral pushing bleeding heart faggot elsewhere.
/thread

>So if I like the taste of dog, it's okay for me to slit my dog's throat?
Yes.

>this triggers the vegcucks

also completes OP's comic

wouldnt eating grass make the vegetarians the cucks?

A pig can't guard your house, fight for you, help you hunt, jog with you, or hike with you. They are designed to grub around in the dirt all day, not be a fast, agile, potentially dangerous tool for humans.

That said, I would not be very upset if we stopped killing pigs because I don't like pork. But fuck off with your bullshit equivalence arguments anyway OP you fucking faggot bitch. Dogs are nothing like pigs and only an ignorant cock smoker would say otherwise.

>wolves started getting near humans because the rest and bones of the food they hunted
>humans started taking wolves as pets useful for hunting
>wolves started to "evolve" to live around humans
basically dogs started as a tool to hunt food, its normal to not eat them
now i never took a bait so hard

Well that place is a real shithole. Someone bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb away

Id eat dog. I love frog kegs and gator, id eat your dog with hotsauce and lemon, faggot

Just another day in China

>They are designed

creationism will trigger meatcucks even more

why is it OK to bomb goatfuckers but it's not OK to bomb pedos, dog-eaters, faggotry-producers, jew-slaves?

Dogs are actually really fucking annoying

Killing to eat is generally considered not a bad thing as long as it isn't cannibalism or someone else's property.

Lmao
>why dont we eat animals that have hardly any meat that is mostly lean

Whats the difference between a dog and a vegetable ? Checkmate atheists
*fedora kickflip*

>why is it OK to bomb goatfuckers but it's not OK to bomb pedos, dog-eaters, faggotry-producers, jew-slaves?

I don't know, why?

Dogs are pack hunting carnivores (or used to be). Pigs are slow, more docile and meat heavy omnivores.

I would not be against making a breed of dog for meat farming. It's just that it will never happen because it would take ages and the yield of meat you would get would be completely overshadowed by the already established farm animals.

This thread literally proves how much meatcucks are retards and triggered by vegan superior arguments

Nothing wrong with eating dogs

Dogs are a creation of man, their primitive ancestors were domesticated tens of thousands of years ago, and the whole species, with all the races, has been created by man with several targets (work, help, companionship....).
Pigs were domesticated much later, and never were widely used for anything but food.

You are free to eat a dog and have a pet pig, only drawback is that they are have not been artificially evolved to be paretto optimal for that functions.

i eat meat because after i work out it becomes a part of me making me stronger.

>such a cool adventurous person because my person is wearing a backpack in the comic
>i probably go from town to town engaging random people in conversation trying to piss them off

>explain to me the characteristics of a hammer that separates them from screwdrivers for hammering nails
>what's wrong, can't do it?

???

I'll eat a dog. I'll eat a cat. The only animal I won't eat is person, and that's for religious reasons.

Animals are worth what value we humans give to them. We value pets more because they are companions. End of discussion.

>can't speak
>can't defend yourself
>not even aware that you're being raised just to be slaughtered and fill humans large ego of "MUH SUPERIOR FOOD CHAIN"

I would like to see you meatcucks reatrds live a life like that