plaza.one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it never lived

isn't it dead? i don't see anybody talking about it

bandcamp is still flooded with it also

lol why do you even care

just don't listen to it if you don't like it

you don't have to listen my dude
in fact avoiding it is probably easier than most other genres considering 85% of it is tied exclusively to bandcamp

>Stop liking what I don't like

Who are you quoting?

(((Ethan))) literally described Mac Demarco as vaporwave to his fans in a recent video

I saw that, I couldnt believe it when he said it

Soon. It was a fad after all.

new?

It won't die.
Not ever.

not yet, OP
the autistic """fascists""" have now latched onto this genre of which the aesthetic was brought to the mainstream masses by a tranny artist :^)

As soon as the Youtube and Reddit crowd grow up.

I'd give it a year.

>genre is a fad
fuck off gay teens

Its not even mainstream, it was never mainstream, maybe you heard a Macintosh Plus song in public once but fuck off. Vaporwave keeps to itself, you literally won't have to listen to it ever again unless you want to.

Looks like you are.

It died already

We need to create a new microgenre (please no how to dress bullshit, "urr durr just focus at the theme, anything goes") and make sure it become big to stop vaporwave

are you autistic

hes facist maybe giving it a good in comparison to snarkposts

it birthed cloudrap so fuck off

>live love asap- october 31 2011
>floral shoppe- december 9 2011
???

my penis birthed you, so call me daddy

Mac Demarco fits under the "aeshetic" and post internet ironic vibe kind of thing even if he ins't vaporwave. Same with like Yung Lean and other internet artists with hypnagogic trip vintage vhs aesthetics they get called "vaporwave" by normies.

it never will

plaza.one/

when you stop listening to it.

is it not dead yet? I honestly haven't heard any except for that one song with all the gay chinese letters