Which is why it is called BI-sexual.

he's scared he might like it

>You say that like it's a bad thing
youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0

checked

Makes sense, it's pretty great.

/thread

Got married to another man

Tried some things when drunk and a bit drugs to the point i (quite quickly) realized its not my thing at all, propably tried to "understand" different ppl better etc. And, came to a conclusion there really are 110% hetero's like me and all that "we are all bi's" bullshit is really just bullshit.

Tried it once, sucked a dick and did some frottage once, didn't like it.

find the right guy next time

Nah, that wasn't the issue.
I just didn't like all the cock stuff

Nope, its not about "not being open minded" or about personal qualities, its just that i enjoy only women. After realizing this crystal clear, i actually hate the basic minority arguments like "you're just close minded", "all of us are bi's" etc. Thats just total bullshit, majority of people wont enjoy the same gender, no matter how much Liberal media is "normalizing" it.

The fuck

>majority of people wont enjoy the same gender

Factually incorrect if you know anything about ancient history.

I blew and got fucked by an older guy from my apartment complex in the trash room in the dead of night.

here we go again

What, it was normal in ancient greek so this dude has to be into men?
get over yourself

Factually correct otherwise we wouldn't be here dumbass. People are made to procreate not to be gay. It's happened throughout history of course but the majority of people are straight and wouldn't/don't enjoy the same gender

Responded to a craigslist ad I'd seen for the last few months advertising a group that meets up in an empty office building once a week for fun. Get there and I'm easily the youngest person there by a good twenty years. Got run a train on by 20 some dudes, most over twice my age.