Be me

>be me
>failed my drivers test for the 4th time today
>taking the test costs me 350 dollars every time
>mfw the instructor doesnt want me as a client anymore after todat
>have to look for new driving school
>is it even worth the bullshit anymore

the car always seems to stall

is it worth having a drivers license Sup Forums, how much has it cost you?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8347164.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a retarded person. If you can’t pass that easy ass test you shouldn’t be on the road.

What shithole municipality requires that much money for a driving test?

plus hes probably an american with an automatic which isnt really driving

if his car is stalling, it's probably not an automatic.
unless there's some magical way to force a car to stall, then he REALLY shouldn't be driving.

>failed my drivers test
>4th time
defuk did you manage that?
with all the retards on the road that passed
maybe you shouldn't be driving.

eurofag actually, how the fuck can you stall an automatic

the first time was just bad luck 2nd and 3rd time i failed to properly park the car and ignored a red light

today i wasnt paying attention and hit a kid on a bike while running a stop sign he was hospitalized but its ok since my instructor is insured for these kind of accidentd

>hit a kid on a bike
>but its ok since instructor is insured

what the fuck pls never touch a motorized vehicle again

Don't feel bad i got it the 5th time, mostly cause i got in a argument with the, how do you say in English.. you know the cop that's with you when you taking the test, then a bs argument again over why i should stop for a women that's 15 meters away from the nearest sidewalk, i learned the hard way best to shup up and roll with it

what country did you takd the test and how much it cost you total

Denmark around 11000 KR

how much is 11000 elf money in euros

Took me 5 times. Had instructors yell at me during the test. Been driving for 14 years now and only been in one minor accident where it was my fault.

tits or gtfo

you shouldn't drive

This is the single most clever joke in this thread.

how much did it cost you?

3 driving lessons and 1 exam cost me 1800 euro

1477, give or take

I failed 5 times until I got it this monday. Bunch of bad luck and instructors sack you on purpose for the sake of making money.

Have been driving for a year without and never had any problems.

going to guess you from the Balkans

>denmark
>is it worth having a driver's license
if you have to ask, the answer is no

I got it on the 5th time but I had to suck my driving instructor's inner thigh for 15 minutes.

>balkanfag reporting in

i have been driving for last 14 years and dont even own a license

>Not driving exclusively tiptronics

Where you from OP?

>implying you need a license to drive your lego car to your lego house

hey dont feel bad, im 20 and still dont have my license, ive failed the test 3 times

I have been driving for the last 8 months with out registration also have 2 different plates

iceland

I think everyone would be better off if you didn't drive.

German drive Instructor here, if this is True, if you realy hot a Child while you having your Praxistest, your teacher is the worst i've ever heard of...
I don't know where you come from nur if i was you i would think about, how you getting your Money back.

Cause he teached you nothing, but Let you went to the test...

I have been to Iceland, how the fuck do you fail. the roads are literally empty most of the time, you in Reykjavik ?

>if you really hot a child

How do you suck this bad? Drive a fucking automatic you twat.

I had ten lessons and passed 1st time the test was around £100 - £120,that was 11 years ago.

What do you do for a living?

i work for a ISP callcenter

then you don't need a license. you'll be fine. stop wasting your money.

explain

i work as a mechanic for a ISP and have been faking the fact that i have a license for the last 7 months

im afraid they will find out and fire/fine me

Cost me easily over £1000
took me 3 times to pass
Honestly tho its the best to drive, keep paying
Also if you have a car it's far easier to kill yourself

Is being afraid ever worth it

Typical america, lazy cunt
How about versatility, good luck driving in any other country that isn't catered to pond life
People who drive automatic in England only do that because they are disabled

Just use uber my nigga

it's not that bad op
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8347164.stm

Some people never learn
you can't blame teachers for everything

I'm a musician, and my job would be near impossible without a license, in terms of transporting gear to gigs, etc..... you could literally catch a bus and you'd be fine. you might find it difficult to date, but that's a whole other thing.

>failed my drivers test for the 4th time today
>is it worth having a drivers license

Only if you can learn how to drive.

I got all my licenses for free. My dad is a driving instructor

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8347164.stm
950 driving tests costs £2,500 in korea
that would only realistically be 8 driving tests in the uk
paying less than £3 to take a test, yes prease

lold

I've made my drivers licence in Germany and got it on my first try even though I needed quite a lot of driving hours, at least according to my trainer, which may have been just a money grab.

That being said, all of the testing shit (practical/theoretical) is PURE RANDOMNESS. If you're out of LUCK, you will find yourself failing these stupid tests over and over again. I was fortunate that I got the theoretical right the first try and then got a examiner for the practical test that had 1. a good day and 2. was a nice guy that let a lot of shit through and made things easy for me.

tl;dr, it's all down to LUCK.

You already broke 2 big rules of traffic and nearly killed a kid. Even if you pass the driver test you will probably kill someone in the first year and your license is gone

>2 big rules

theyre called rules for a reason faggot its not a law

Any man should get it first try, end of discussion. There's no excuse of a man to fail that easy shit, unless you're a woman. My ex failed her 5th attempt few weeks ago and it doesn't surprise me anymore, women are just trash. Driving is literally like a video game on easy mode, doesnt take a genius to do it

I agree, one of my driving testers failed me twice
Then I get a new guy and he passes me, just depends on who tests you

KYS OP

Fucking retard

Just blow your brains out or jump in front of a train, then you don't have to take the test again :D