I wanna save the white race, but my dick wants asian women

I wanna save the white race, but my dick wants asian women.
What do I do guys?

Fuck asians but dont get them pregnant? How abou that?

Chop your balls off and go get an Asian

you use condom!! no direct fucking the chinkies!!!

But I wanna nut inside and breed. That's the main thing that turns me on nowadays.

Breed Asian. You have lots of cum to spare I'm sure

Spare?
You mean like breed both them and white women, something like that?

Yeah user why not

I don't know, dawg.
Breeding random hoes is not what I want.

kys

What do you want then user?

Probably for modern white women to not be so fucked in the head/on some sort of mental health drug/be attention whores

I'd love to eat cum outta that

I wanna save the white race, but my dick wants black women.
What do I do guys?

There are plenty of white people in the world user just do wut you want

Keep doing what you're doing. It's not like you're getting any asian pussy anyway.

Can't help you there Asians are meant to be bred

oh great, another faggot thread

kys

This was not me.
I'd probably want an asian wife and breed her all the time, have her perpetually pregnant.

no :^)

Impregnate as many women as you can while you can

Remain a virgin

Like when man domesticated wolves into dogs by eliminating the ones that bit their hands while feeding, thus resulting in a (for man) superior breed of animal, we should disregard white feminist coalburning sluts and breed with superior women like Asians.

Let those #metoo bitches rot in the ghettos they deserve to be in.

Lol, why ma dud'?

Hack your dick off.. problem solved

Smooth, delicious, looks tight... Bet she milks out big loads with it.

There are still enough good white women in the world, so don't use this excuse.
I'm all for monglolid pussy and all that, but I just gotta call you out on this.

Just go for it user, make some beautiful hapas. Breeding with an East Asian is a helluva lot better than breeding with a nigger, just try and do all you can to keep your kids from having an identity crisis

nigger there is a nigger thread over by the nigger if you would nigger over to the nigger you would nigger the nigger and understand the nigger.

That sounds nice. You got a Kik? I'll send some Asian cuties

>dick
If it was my dick it'd be easy... it's my heart user my soul.

>just try and do all you can to keep your kids from having an identity crisis
Yeah, I have a pretty good method for doing that.
This is absolutely key.
I don't have kik, why not post them here?
I know, dawg. I just said dick for simplicity and bait reasons.

Guess why i didn't call out "all white women" but just the self entitled ones.

Happiness is destroying your enemies and bedding their wives and daughters

Buncha virgins in here talking about breeding.

You're all autistic losers.

Kik is more private

>enough
When they are rare as fuck, you call out "enough." Maybe enough for you, but not all of us think that way

That's a stupid reason.

That does absolutely nothing for me

I actually live in a place (not America, duh) where there are still good white women.
Well, at least in my region, not in the whole country.

by not breeding with white girls, you would definitely be benefiting us.

I'm with you on that. Some black chicks have the most amazing bodies. They are built for fucking.

The problem is if you get a ching chonger son, its going to be hard to like him

We all know this is a purely theoretical dilemma, you virgin fuck. go take a shower before cherry picking

Honestly? Ask yourself why.
Look at what you like in Asian women and ask yourself if that's based in any stereotypes. Try and work out what those stereotypes say about your ideal of femininity, and where they might have come from.
It's actually pretty common for white supremacists to be into Asian girls because they A) Asians stereotyped to be the acceptable foreigner and B) Asian women specifically are stereotyped to be sexually available to white men.
What I'm saying is I think you've been drinking up too much propaganda and it's fucking with your sexuality.

Nut inside her and breed. Then marry a white woman. Eventually tell her you have an Asian fetish. And fuck Asian pussy all over again. Faggot

Go to the hood. Cap a bitch, fuck her body. Leave her to rot anywhere you want. It should be that easy

Why?
Because I like their bodies and faces.

I know what the issue is. Its isn't so much yellow fever, its the asian girls have white fever. They really appreciate you, so much more than a white girl who'll be rude, flake, play games. the asian girl wants you bad and won't fuck around and we are helpless becuase white girls are such princess bitches

>implying you'll ever lose your virginity

I very much doubt anyone will let you fuck them so there shouldn't be a problem.

I think it's more than that to be honest, it's an idealistic thing rather than an aesthetic thing. The fact OP brings up white supremacist viewpoints is surely evidence that they are linked in their mind.
So then you agree it's based on stereotyping Asian women? You also bring in stereotypes about white women. What this suggests to me is that you are not attracted to Asian women, you are attracted to women who, in your eyes at least, will be sexually subservient.
In that regard I kind of rest my case with my original reply; ask yourself who's been reinforcing those stereotypes. Bet you it was pepe-posting neo-white-supremacist types.

Real men are polygynists

He mean pizza duh

No I don't agree. The problem is uppity white girls, who if they just got off their cloud, we wouldn't have to wrestle with questions like 'is she playing hard to get or does she not like me at all?'

fuck'em all

let the babies fall where they will

>it's an idealistic thing rather than an aesthetic thing
I think you're tripping, dawg.

What you are basically saying to me:
"You don't really like what you like, It's some subconscious shit related to white supremacy, the media and shit like that."

God forbid a guy has preferences, it must be some sort of ideology at work.

Sorry someone hurt you friend, but that's still a stereotype. It's even the exact one I described; 'I only like women who are sexually available to me'.
I was talking specifically about OP and his strange concern about being a traitor to the white race. You do you, have as many preferences as you want. Never intended to put words in your mouth.

nah white women are a lost cause

I'm not saying its not a stereotype, i'm saying its not the sexual subservience that is attractive. Its the insane head games that are unattractive

I had plenty of success back home. By plenty I mean I fucked 5 diff girls before shipping off to Japan at 19. I am now 29 and its been god damn amazing. With the introduction of tinder it's like a buffet. Getting my dick in strange weekly is the reason I cant grow up and get a real boy job.

What you call 'head-games', they'd call 'not being attracted to you' or whatever. The fact rejection illicits this kind of anger from you makes me think I might be onto something to be honest. You're working on stereotypes; white women aren't worth it because they play mind games but Asian women are some magical perfect entities which will fuck you without maybe saying no or being a human who can change their minds and whatever.

I am OP actually.
I'm not concerned about being a traitor, so that was bait in a sense.

You don't know what you're talking about
tits or gtfo

Post bobs and vegana.

Go on a crusade. Fuck both. The yellow gets whiter and the white stay white.

Thanks for clarifying, as you were.
No tits for you, you neckbeard cunt.
>REEEEEEE SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME, BETTER TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG AND NOT EXPLAIN WHY

If you had a youtube channel, it would be called:
The larping neet

And if you had one it would be called;
'The dipshit soyboy who thinks he understands big issues like race but secretly has no idea what he's talking about, because he gets all his opinions straight out of Sup Forums and the_donalds asshole without ever engaging brain. Also I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt. Also one time I fapped to pics of my mom and I sometimes rub my nuts and then sniff them'
Catchy

Well that makes the solutions easy. Kill yourself for being a latent pedophile.

You provided me with a mighty kek. Thanks.
It's funny how neets react to being exposed.

Happy to be of service desu

Cryogenically freeze yourself so that when all humans are dead you will still exist to dhow that white people existed, but only the void will see you and the void cares not for you

Yeah dude, go for polygamy. Become the next central asian warlord and nut in both.

Asian women can look much younger than they are.

>Become the next central asian warlord and nut in both.
Yeah, pretty much this.

Your mom is a slut for cock and cum.

Put a pair of sunglasses on an Asian girl and she''s the most beautiful whiite girl on Earth

that stops my dick wanting asian women

Barf

Look at this and want that sexy Asian bod!

Cuz you're a homosexual pedophile, of course it does.

That quote was fabricated in the 1800s.

Samefag.

You're technically a beta if you fuck any of those mongoloid fucks

I'm asian, one can dream....

Actually, most Asians are as „white“ as Caucasians.

Skin color=/=race

Vietnamese gf

why do you care about a white race