Synthwave is NAZI!

So, seems like SPLC ploclaimed that synth wave is the favorite genre of the alt-right neo-nazi (all bundled together).

The guys of The Midnight have already come out saying how they dispise the existence of those fans and how they want to distance themselves from them.

So, what do you all think? Is it really all due to Shadilay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrfZ3SdX3Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=iViPNxKFqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=_pUL7u-mYqA
youtube.com/watch?v=b_uEXzqW43c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So, seems like SPLC ploclaimed that synth wave is the favorite genre of the alt-right

Who gives a shit about the SPLC?

It's because people like Andrew Anglin have tried co-opting it because they like it. You can literally find articles about how synthwave is great and the official music of the alt-right from him.

lets start claiming that super chill indie rock like real estate is alt right and hopefully theyll stop making it

yeah

let's just start claiming that everything is alt-right

fuck, let's just circlejerk soundcloud rap on Sup Forums and pretend to be enthusastic Sup Forumsfags in youtube/sc comments

it's just video game music and alt-right babbies' perception of the universe is limited to video games.

If the gamer gate had happened five years earlier, chiptune and nintendocore would be "the music of the alt-right"

it's a bunch of nonsense, don't take it seriously

Yeah uh I'll just p-pr-pretend I'm a Sup Forumsf-f-ugh-faggot!

No but for real not a bad a idea. If the alt-right claim major facets of normie culture, and they of will, ofcourse, distance themselves from this and start to hold contempt for the things because some fag made a hit price on vice/vox/buzzfeed. it could cause a cultural shift of monolithic proportions and years of butthurt.

That's the idea
and imagine, "yeah man lil peep is the defender of white values"

>normie culture

no

Of course* don't sue me over the typo

normieshit is trash
the alt-right is trash
fits em like a glove

And so, after industrial, noise and neofolk, /dark/ is stuck with yet another """ Nazi""" genre.

the fuck does /dark/ have to do with synthwave though?

I dunno but every goth zine and club is talking about them

essential alt right core as decided upon by Sup Forums
>morrissey
>death in june
>michael jackson
>zappa
>depeche mode
>kanye west
>david bowie
>burzum

>let's just circlejerk soundcloud rap on Sup Forums
bones posts on Sup Forums

He unironically might he reps Sam Hyde
I hope they make everything an alt right symbol so people stop taking the left seriously

WHY do these artists even give a shit about who their fans are? be grateful anyone wants to listen to your flavour of the month "80s XDD" synth garbage

wow you mean industrial and electronic artists are somehow connected with authoritarian politics?
that's got to be the first time that ever happened, i'm sure, right?

Fashwave is fucking stupid usually but these 2 songs actually kinda go hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=hrfZ3SdX3Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=iViPNxKFqDc

It's just industrial synth and vaporwave

this is accelerationist praxis

I barely listen to it, thanks for the namedrop though.. :)

fpbp

Fuck off, no one cares if it isn't.

I'm a bit of a crypto nazi and hang out with far left artsy types and like all the similar music

deal with it

>gauging your enjoyment based on the fanbase
never go full retard guys

what is /dark/?

It's just like with black metal but they're an even SMALLER minority in the synthwave scene.

Nobody gives a shit and when they pop up they just get made fun of.

Also, The Midnight is pretty damn good:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pUL7u-mYqA

>redpill
>vaporwave
>both created/popularized by trannies

So, on a veeery tangentially related note, do y'all like Perturbator?

>The actual far right listens to metal more than anything
the actual far right whacks it over classical because guitars are degenerate

>actual far right
Skinheads are not actual far right

> (OP)
>>kanye west
His music is pretty left leaning

love him who doesnt

Kanye is bipolar, he later talked shit about Trump in his Twitter account. I'm talking about his lyrics

Synthwave is the favorite genre of the altright cause it's the kind of shit losers that don't think they're losers listen to.

I always found it weird how the alt-right was fond of vaporwave, considering it's anti-capitalist roots.

I'm surprised about synthwave, too, but luckily contrapoints is securing it for the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_uEXzqW43c