Some Northern Lights I got in Aus, what's your fav way to consume? Mine's bong, also general cannabis thread

Some Northern Lights I got in Aus, what's your fav way to consume? Mine's bong, also general cannabis thread

bucket bongs are the only way to smoke

Got some Lemon Haze in yesterday

holy fuck its stronk

also i only smoke spliffs

When I was in high school used to do bucket bongs in the pool at my mates

Yeah I like chillin and having a spliff sometime, instead of ripping fat cones gettin head spins

that and it conserves a lot of weed

Some unknown strain I got in UK, up apparently imported from Aus. Don't know why because I don't think Australia is very well known for grass.

Got about 10g of some sour diesel hybrid and about a quarter g left of wax made from the diesel. Prefer bongs myself. Bigger the better to a certain point. Haven't owned a pipe in a few years now. Occasional blunt or joint is nice though.

fuckkkk where did u get this i need some im in aus

I like to smoke blunts using actual leaf.

i use my burthole as a bowl then suck the smoke out my dick

Can't get anymore, all my dealers dried up and I have no idea how to find new ones.

How so?, I role a gram into spliff and the high last 2 hours, or a spin a gram and smoke cones for 2 days.

It could work...

What’s the best strain for sex?

sobriety

my favorite thing to do is take pictures of it and ask people how it will make me feel, occasionally I mention how much I paid and use words like fire, loud, and chronic

crazy that people don't understand how drugs work.

there's a fairly limited window after you initially smoke (say 30 minutes or so) where you can actually get really fucking high, and if you keep smoking after that point, you don't get much higher but rather just increase the duration of the experience.

this is more or less the case for every drug.

so if you want the most "high" for the least "drug" use the majority of it in a short span of time, and don't use it again until you're ready to get high again.

just sitting and chiefing on weed doesn't get you much higher than just slamming a few hits would.

kek

are you retarderd?

read: diminishing returns

neurons desensitize with time. rapid, high level exposure is the way to optimize the high. slow, low level exposure (over the course of an afternoon) is how you waste weed and jack up your tolerance.

this is true for ANY RECREATIONAL DRUG. redosing meth, redosing heroin, redosing MDMA, redosing LSD. ANY DRUG.

Some lemon haze here, I prefer smoking joints as I find the high lasts longer

yeah I dont put that much green into it

> Northern
>Aus
Pick one

Don't have to read shit, I do the shit, I grow the shit.

its not that you can't keep smoking and keep getting higher, it's that the longer you prolong the experience, the more you have to consume to reach the next marginal highness.

in other words, if you drink ten beers over the course of the night, you'll never be as fucked up as you would have been if you had just slammed 6 beers back to back.

Wat is bucket bong? Been smoking weed since 15 years old, now I'm 36......never heard of a bucket bong.

Is this what us burgers usually call a gravity bong?

EDIT: after googling I've found that it is.

I still prefer glass, bong if possible, pipe if not

>be me
>American
>never heard it called a bucket bong ever

White widow rollers

Where you from? Im in Queenland and I wish to try different strains in aus. I have heard of blue dream floating around. But the only strain that is locale to me is called brown shit nugs. They look like little poos and smells just like poo. Brown dense bud it seems to be 99% tricombs. You can see oil in the bud.

Last year I got a Eighth didn't smoke it went over to Amsterdam for a month. Came back. My friends wanted to have a sesh so I bought over my eighth. Grinders it up, jammed my grinder up what I bought back from Amsterdam. I had first cone because I chopped. Hit the bong. Holy shit I'm dieing. My boss also a friend smokes everyday has a bong. He goes from 100% sober to dead. Past out on the kitchen stool face on the counter. My next friend has a cone barely keeps it stays awake. 5-10mins later we all past out on the couche.

Bout to roll one. 6021 reporting

They fuck you up pretty good but they give you headaches and make you sleepy too

mate were biggest illegal potsmokers in the world

so much leaf

Thats not true man

I asked the guy I got it off where he got it from. He said it from his father mates that grows out in the bush. Only grows a small batch once a year and drys and cures it. He said the shit he sold me was shit he had left over from 5 years ago he was selling off because it was getting old.

blue dream

Another friend's father, lives in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. Grows and he has some papua new guinea plants he's been growing for years. It taste 20mins driving down this private dirt road and his house is 10meters high. When you go up there you feel like your floating on tree tops on a house boat. He lives in a forest. I went out there with my mate and his brother when ever we could. Every time we had to take a breaka bottle and a bottle of vodka . The bottle was for him to make a new bong out off. After while he took us to his plants. It's 2 hour hike through the forest. Once we got there we saw these plants they were atleast 6-8 Meters tall trees. He had atleast 100 plants.

The next few times he got us to help with the plants. We would go out there for a whole week. He get us to digger holes a meter deep and feel like with his compost he made and help set up his water pumps.

When it came to harvest the buds were massive I swear they would weigh atleast 300-600grams each bud. He gave use machete and hacksaws to chop down then stems. We then collect all the buds and put them in tarp and folder over the tarp to dry the bud.

Then we would come back in 5days later we would cut back all the leaf and carry all the buds by foot back over the 2 hour hike over and over.

We were in high school he pretty much paid us in weed. We didn't even smoke at the time. We would sell a ounch for 50-100$ didn't even care.

Like two or three years ago (rarely smoked) my friend invited me to his cousins house for a sesh, walk in within two seconds he packs this cone of this shit called Pineapple Chunks, holy fuck best shit ive ever had, anyone else??