Who's going down, Sup Forums?

Who's going down, Sup Forums?

your mom

hull should really fuck off already

swansea

>Reading winning the """"""""""""""""""""premier"""""""""""""""""""" league next season with skinhead Jiip Jaap Stam at the helm

Cant wait

> the whole kingdom of animals

didn't Hull start in first for the first week?

you now remember Michu

they've been top for longer than Spurs the last 2 seasons

Ayy

Hopefully swanshit

has anyone even been relegated with 40+ points?

Swansea, don't put them in the Championship either. Straight to the amateur Welsh league and let them work their way up from there.

West Ham went down with 42 once

they are all shit, they should all be relegated to increase premier league prestige

West Ham with 42. Palace got relegated with 49 but there was more teams in the league

Did you know Donaramma was still swimming in Buffon's nutsack when he started his professional career

hopefully crystal palace

Probably us now, can't see us winning away at Palace.

Oh well, we started the season with nothing so we might as well end it the same way. It's been fun Marco.

hull city fucked up real bad against sunderland. they're going down

Swansea is playing the best soccer out of all those teams. They are much better than their record.

My vote is for Hull.

Palace can score but can't defend. They spent all their money on meme (formerly good) attacking players. They're hilarious to watch actually.

>Swansea hired a literal "this flag, this topic" American, let him ruin the club's chances of survival even more, and will probably still survive the relegation dogfight

Hopefully Palace, I want both Hull and da Swans up.

Hull

i want swnase to go down 2bh