Anyone here reached/surpassed 300km/h on a bike? How was the experience? Why did you do it? Did you do it again...

Anyone here reached/surpassed 300km/h on a bike? How was the experience? Why did you do it? Did you do it again? Does being so close to death, make you appreciate life more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OmNXCJt7K3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty much anyone who has reached that speed is already dead

I guess there's only boys on fucking /b sigh

...go back to a trap thread tnx

meh, MotoGP and roadracers from for example Isle of man TT, surpass this speed everytime they race, the average speed is 200km/h. So, no no everyone wh reaches this speed dies kiddo.

gotta go fast

My max was 298km/h
Nice kick, always tried to reach 300 but that wasn’t possible

Motorcycles are for closeted faggots. Scooters are a real mans ride

elaborate more pls

Watch this and you might understand what it's like youtu.be/OmNXCJt7K3Q

At any give second or even a fraction of it, you have to be aware of the fact that if you crash, you will die, no miracle will save you. I haven't done it and won't do it unless it's some empty airfield runaway, but I imagine the raw adrenaline you feel is like the first time you rode a bike. So you're so full of adrenaline you can't stop shaking. Reminds me of that little girl that shot a deer and can't stop shaking

To help you a bit, though, head to /o/, you're more likely to get an answer there

I went 160 on a friends little 600. I didnt buy a bike after that.

Honda VTR 250, my dad's mate fucked with it and I got it over 240

Thanks, I've already seen this video a couple of times, but I wanted to read a firsthand experience on it. And cool thanks for the tip, I'll start heading there.

Thats MPH for you non ameri-cools

In doin this Routine on a Daily base, nothing special. Greetings German autobahn

Ill tell you m8. Fucking stupid thats how it is. It started to feel like the bike was floating. I got that crazy warp speed feelings, everything was a blur to my sides and a weird tunnel vision. Not normal tunnel vision because I could see around me, but it was like warp speed blurred. The worst part was the floating wobbley feeling though. I thought the bike was going to come off the ground.

Sounds pretty amazing tbh

It was though. Scary asf, but awesome. Most stock cars in the US have a governor or a 'shutoff' when you hit 120mph. Iv taken like 5 or 6 different cars to the shutoff. That dosen't even get me excited anymore. When I was on that bike it going that fast It was like everything was in warp speed but slowmo. Except you had to be able to maneuver at 2x speed. I almost went into the other lane. I would swear on my balls the the main road in my town was straight, but when your going that fast things change. As I buzzed past a car I looked at it and saw the peoples heads snap over to look at me and I laughed. I looked back to see I was going into the other lane because of a SLIGHT bend in the road. I had to pull down on the bike so hard (something I never did before because It was my first time on a crotch rocket) and managed to stay on the road.

Damn bro, that sounds pretty intense and crazy, do you even hear the engine roaring at those speeds or is it just wind noise?

I dont remember. Just a roaring, so probably the wind. But I knew when to shit into 5th so I guess I could hear it, that or I could just feel when I Needed to shift.

Reached 387kmh on the german autobahn with my modified hayabusa. Shit was cash because for a short moment alil bit downhill going ive reached 402 kmh. I couldnt breathe that was the worst part.

ha. thanks for the chuckle. Iv cheated death a few times too. Totaled 3 cars.
> One time a drunk firefighter ran a red light and T-boned me at an intersection. The side Airbags knocked me Tf out.

> Wrecked on a bmx bike on this 3mile downhill stretch of mountain road. There was a bunch of grass clippings on the road and rain made them into slime. Front tire slid out, face to road and knocked out. I left a 20ft streak of blood and skin. Lost the left side of my face, top left shoulder and back, my nokia was ground down and saved my hip, and the little bone that sticks out on your ankle was ground down.

Most recent was a atv wreck, Shatted my left femur into 20 pieces. Broke 7 vertebra in my spine. Broken left arm and hand. Split my skull open on a rock and got brain damage now I have memory problems. Took me a year in the hospital to recover from that one. Now My back has 2 rods and 14 screws in it....

11/10 would do again

Now this is the type of guy I'd like to be friends with

Jesus butt fucking christ dude. Thats about 250mph. The bike I was on might have been able to do that If I was going downhill straight for a mile. Thats so fucking fast. You probably couldn't breathe because the laws of physics were changing.

Every story in in thread is me, except for the psychopath on the hyabusa. Iv gotten fucked up so many times. Those were just the ones that come to mind. The atv wreck was the last, and worst.

Bmw s1000rr 2010. Got it to 304/km, wore a flat spot on the tire as they were semi slick compound. Heavy tunnel vision but open free way everything feels so sluggish and your body position is difficult to maintain with wind and your neck gets destroyed from wind on helmet

I did manny times, you pay 90 fkin euro and u can race on a real race track for an hour.. with your own bike and wearing protections.. its a nice fkin outlet and fun... dont do it on the open road tho thats just dumb..