How the fuck do I get my girlfriend to stop being jealous?

How the fuck do I get my girlfriend to stop being jealous?

We haven't dated for long at all, just a bit over a month, and she dropped a bomb yesterday.

"Stop being friend with , or this won't work out". What the fuck?

I've known my female friend for 10 years and I've never felt the slightest bit of attraction towards her. I will never try to fuck her, both because that I feel no attraction at all, and because it's nice to have a female friend where there is nothing more.

I will choose my friend over my girlfriend if it comes to that my girlfriend gives an ultimatum, but what can I do to make her less jealous and make it work out with both her and my friend?

Introduce them to eachother.
I don't know, maybe reassure her you like her.

show her this thread

Stop being underage. That should fix the problem.

>what can I do to make her less jealous

You immediately put your dick in her mouth to shut her up.

Or maybe a threesome therapy?

she already did give an ultimatum you dense cuck

They've met. My friend was really friendly and tried to make my girlfriend not feel left out. My girlfriend wasn't having it though and just sat around with a frown on her face.

Maybe, but I'd still like for her to work on her insecurities. If she can't and she keeps being a bitch about it, I will leave her.

If she's feeling jealousy now, it will never change. And if you get rid of one friend for her, soon it will be another, then another, then another. Etc, etc, etc.

I don’t do ultimatums. Introduce if you like, get in that last solid grudge fuck if you like but if you can’t see crazy eyes when they’re burning lasers into your skull and you’re already willing to take a boatload of bullfuck in the first goddamn month then maybe you should ...

As soon as you give in to an ultimatum, it will never end. Today it's your female friend, tomorrow it's something else. Then one day, she will turn around and say that you are no good for her, as you make her unhappy.

Then she leaves, and you are left friendless and miserable.

Definitly talk to her about it. NEVER give up friendships because a new partner says so.

10 years is a long time, most people won't be in your life that long (as side from close relatives maybe)
If she isn't mature enough to see that you're better off with someone else

Alright. I finish work in 2 hours, then I'm gonna go home and talk to her. Tell her that I value her, but that I also value my friends and that nothing, except for actual fights with them themselves, will get me to cut contact with them.

lay down the law man if u cant have female friends it aint gonna work she gonna have to trust u as u her

Seems like a decent plan to me.

Honestly take my advice considering woman, you have to lay down the law, but as you do that make sure you say that you appreciate her way of doing things but that it isn't in "balance" with how you are doing things. Women almost always take things personally so saying that it requires the both of you to do something makes it so she doesn't take it serious.

After that just keep using "balance" to your advantage

Maybe she’s picking up on something youre trying to ignore. Maybe you and your friend have chemistry.

Why don’t you dump your girlfriend and give things a go with your friend?

Op... Just fucking dump your bitch gf's ass.. She will not stop, and will do anything to fuck it up for you.. Im talking from personale experiance. GET RID OF HER!!!

Reminds me of a girl i dated back in college.
Also insecure, jealous, suspicious of every female in my life.

I had enough when, one time, I was telling her about a meeting I had with a client, who opened a new restaurant. Told her how he tended to not listen to my feedback and its costing him, how I spoke to all the staff, how the head waitress agreed with me, and how Im gonna have to speak to the dude about giving my advice more consideration.
First thing out of my gf's mouth- "was the waitress hot?"

It all went downhill from there and I broke up with her after about a year of bullshit. If a woman has a jealous streak like that man, she will not grow out of it

>ultimatum one month in
This is how it begins.
She's marking you as her property, and removing your options.
Next she won't like your friends.
Then she won't like your dog.
She'll take everything until you're dependent on her alone for emotional gratification.
OP you better drop the bitch

>Why don’t you dump your girlfriend and give things a go with your friend?

She's not my type, simply put. Mainly because she has way too many, and big, tattoos.
Also she's bipolar. I wouildn't be able to take care of someone who's one day happy as fuck, and the next morning wishes to die and is like that for the rest of the day.

But you can see yourself staying with an emotionally insecure manipulator?
If she suspects infidelity without due cause, chances are she's projecting her own infidelity upon you.

I can't. If she keeps this up I'll leave her, no question about it. I deserve a stable woman who does not freak out at petty things.

>how do i keep my girlfriend from being jealous.

You don't. You use it to keep the upper hand in the relationship but without being too much of a dick. Never ever give up power in a relationship especially with a woman.

Treat her as a woman, you faggot, be a man not a cunt. Give her affection, show that you love her.

Get out. Get out while you can. She'll never change, only get worse.

Tell her that she has to leave her favorite faggot first.

Grow some balls and tell her like it is, it ain’t gonna work if she has that attitude period. If she can’t see that then just walk away

The only way to fix them, is leave them and fuck their best friend ... not necessarily in that order :)

It's very simple - just tell her this "you're not the boss of me, so stop being juvenile".

Fuck your girlfriend so good that she craves your dick more than being jealous of friend

This man has it in the bag. DONT IGNORE THIS OP! He's completely right. You tell that bitch that she has no reason to be jealous and that if she wants to be petty, she can go fuck herself. Because let's face it, she's probably very much about herself.

There is only one thing to do.

You need to have a sit down with her and explain that this situation proves she does not trust you and THAT is the tell reason this won't work.

And if she doesn't change, probably won't, walk away.

Take from someone who made the mistake of marrying this type of girl

It is only going to get worse.

Would'nt be surprised if she's been snooping through your phone or email.

*real

Sorry on mobile

go down on your gf every time she mentions your friend. if you're any good she'll orgasm and over time will associate your friend with good feelings instead of jealousy.

or realistically tell her no and if she breaks up with you then you dodged a bullet, since it would eventually snowball into her controlling your life and you feeling dead inside.

Just tell her you’ve known your friend for ten years, if you wanted to be with her you already would be.