Sup Forums-mor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSKpsKMTxA8
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
youtu.be/tODdMKd0YkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey you fucking cunts
Can somebody post the fucking edit of The Microphones - The Glow Pt 2 where the edit is a quote from spongebob?

OCEAN MAN

THAT TEARS IT!

You see this picture? Right here? Yeah, this picture... IS THE END OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DESCENDANTS' EXISTENCE IN THIS DIMENSION.

This symbol means every single bad word ever conceived in the known universe, COMBINED AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES OVER!

Your feelings eradicated from the slivers of the earth is the least of your worries upon staring this horrid picture in your putrid eyes. Creaks will flood in air, swords will cling on to hands for dear life, earthquakes will fold into airplanes of foil, and firetrucks will live in volcanoes. And that's just the first nightfall alone... Or what will be your last TWILIGHT!

Good morrow, disgusting cherubim. You recline solar eclipses slitting your throats and blanket yourself in mirrors. Arbiters emit periapt nooses of radiance to obliterate your corse.

I gotchu mane

The Beatles is a good rock band

Thank you

last line got me.

this can't be real

>nobody considers them attractive
>chad
Boy

This is gold

is she a coalburner?

> Looking at the reflections of the city lights on the ground wet from the evening's rain

Almost makes me not want to kill myself desu

how the f Uck do i upvote on this website

In the '90s she had a relationship with Goldie that lasted a few years.
Based Ricardo tried to kill her and then commited suicide because he was angry about that.

Depends on what you mean. She's dated two black men, one of them mulatto, but she clearly doesn't care much about the race of who she's fucking.

>two black men
oh, right, she also dated Tricky.

Yeah, it was a short thing, apparently he wasn't treating her right. (According to him)

IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICK

youtube.com/watch?v=JSKpsKMTxA8

they handled it pretty well though

delet this immediately

>Most known song called "Age of Consent"

Anyone have that one edit of Death Grips performing at a little kid's birthday party?

lynched

Go on r/f7u12ham.
Its a bot that posts everything removed from r/f7u12.
Absolute goldmine.

Hold the fucking phone,
IS THIS A LOSS EDIT?

hey this is actually pretty good, not cringe at all

in high school my best friend had long curly hair. I ran up behind him at a football game and jumped up, grabbed his shoulders, shook him and screamed at hijokaiden volume. turned out to be some girl so I ran away. that is my story

because he beat his wife?

In what?

top kek

contest of strength

where do i buy

>Sup Forums is the most liberal board
>has the worst sense of humor
huh

the metahumor here is that the original caricatures didn't need to be changed

kek

get out normie

The absolute madman!

>tfw i'm a blackstar

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO

lost wew

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

kek

Chuckled damn hard thank you

absolutely savage.

blue monday is new order's most famous song

Yeah, but Age of Consent is the best song

i wholeheartedly agree

I laughed way too fucking hard at this. Brb literally puking rn

You're pretty cool

>Not The Chad Morrissey
RCM: What other Manchester bands do you appreciate?

PH: Funnily enough, I appreciate them all now – even The Smiths.

RCM: In your mind, are there any comparisons that can be drawn between Joy Division and The Smiths? Who’s better?!

PH: (laughs) They both make great music! To my mind, I found Joy Division’s music – not vocals – to be better than The Smiths’ music. But vocally, we’re on a par. Morrissey’s on a par with Ian, but in a completely different style and a completely different fashion.

We were in competition with The Smiths. There was a great rivalry between us, and once you get old enough to realize – it’s like jealousy. Jealousy is a very powerful emotion when you’re a kid, and it leads to a competitive attitude. But as you get older, you realize, who gives a fuck? And all groups are in competition with each other.

RCM: Morrissey sort of kept a feud going?

PH: There was a lot of competition in the early days. Morrissey was very outspoken about Joy Division – which [manager] Rob Gretton hated. He really did fucking hate Morrissey going on about Ian. And they had a wonderful, wonderful upset in the Hacienda, when Morrissey was mouthing off about Joy Division…

Rob Gretton said to him, “Fucking trouble with you Morrissey is that you don’t have the guts to kill yourself, like Ian!” Morrissey went fucking mad! Morrissey went mad and stormed off! But, yeah, I’d just put it down to competition—and jealousy, probably.

That was such a great thread

What if the girl is supposed to be jewish?
That kind of Kills the memeiness

This but unironically

I'll never understand normalfags that go to parties but still feel like snowflakes regardless.

>DUDE IM SO DEPRESSED LMAO

fucking normie

>morrissey
>chad

literally an ex-celibate homosex

I think you missing the meme.

Gays can be some of the Chaddiest Out There.
>Don't even need pussy to get laid.
youtu.be/tODdMKd0YkQ
3:21

That's honestly the funniest part about it.

They were better 2-5 years ago. I honestly dunno what happened

kek

was an unbelievable story anyway but funny regardless

>Not The Chad Morrissey
There's a meme for that.

oh no

>the best of health
that’s why morrissey got cancer?

There is some funny stuff occasionally, just never in these threads.

God damn