I am a time traveler ask me anything

I am a time traveler ask me anything

Future user, should I buy Bitcoin?

Also tits or gtfo

Will trump win a second term?

If no how can we change that?

Well since it is only possible to travel forward in time, what do you plan to do in the future?

please share time travel tech.

Acceleration.
/Thread

Yes, i agree. how do we get a third term?

bullshit

Do we ever figure out how to genetically engineer foxboys?

Another time traveler here, I'm from 2037.

Trump will resign in the 3rd year of his first term. He will not have any more terms, he'll die in 2026.

is everyone in the future taking over the counter prescription strength hormones now?
I really want a future where like half the guys look like girls and the other half look like guys.

Guess it'd be cool if the same was with the female population too, like half were on testosterone or something similar to roids.

Also is banking decentralized yet

so who discovered time travel ?

did he quit in his 3rd year because he made america great?

MIT's AI

will i ever lose my virginity?

Lol no. He quit amidst allegations, the nature of which I can't reveal. It's eerily similar to House of Cards. It's more like a 'saving your pride' thing.

when ?

Yes and no.

Yes in the short term, and no to hodling.

There's going to be a spike, somewhere in the middle of Q1 2018, so before April, it'll rise to $26k and that's the highest it'll go. From there, it's all down hill to $3k in October. We'll get many great tech from the Blockchain revolution, and 3 of the current top 15 coin companies will make it into the Fortune 500. Invest in BCH, it'll double in 6 months but that'd be it. I don't have data about altcoins.

Give us a proof ...like what is the next eupting volcano (day or month & place)

3rd year, that's the best I can tell you

Sponsored by anonimous BCH bagholder

Will the rest of the world "punish"(for lacking a better word off the top of my head) Murica for 11th sep. and the global shithurricaine that followed the collapse of the towers?

I don't know about the other time user, but the future where I'm from (2037), details like these are restricted in nature & made inaccessible to the general public.

On who's orders?

Early 2030's

The Govt.
Our system has changed quite a lot. Think of it as Democracy v2. Banking isn't decentralised but the Govt. is.

Nice to meet other time travelers! Why do you even talk in "countries"? We have no countries anymore. You can't be an american timetraveler. That's a thing of the past.

What about dogecoin??

Contact me.

Not really. If you extrapolate human progress & our history, you'll find that society has always moved towards what's pragmatic.

There was a flippening, instead of bulked up guys, due to their abundance, women started preferring thin guys. So no strength hormones.

The gender debate has died down. People dress & act the way they want but it's more like present North Korea, not a lot of diversity in future fashion.

Banking isn't decentralised but it sorta is. Let's just say it's the best of both worlds, and the little guy wins.

Will I ever get laid?

lol never

it has already been discovered in this time by CERN, problem was how to utilize

Hmm. In 2037 we do have countries but it doesn't feel like it. Does it get even better & we decide to abolish the present system?

we're all time travelers, faggot.

if we weren't we wouldn't have anything to even call "time". we're constantly traveling through it. that is the only way we can experience it. I traveled about 20 seconds into the future since I began this post.

America will see worse terrorist events in the near future, some natural & some man-made.

i have an idea for an infinite energy device. if you know the future and i make this device. tell me my initials. i have changed my name before, so that leaves you with 2 options. get that right and i will believe you. also, yes i am 100% sure this device will work. just very afraid to release it at the moment. am sure if i do at the wrong time, i will be killed.

what are my initials?

Like everything, time travelling will be measure relatively. So if everyone is travelling through time, it doesn't count as 'time travelling'. For me, our tech can only send back the consciousnesses & not the body, that way it is less obtrusive to present civilization.

Dude. I left so many clues and messages warning people not to travel back. Once you're here we cant leave. Travelling back destroys the previous timeline... we're like survivors on a raft adrift in the stream. Also, I'm having really bad bouts of RTC. We don't belong here and then universe knows it.

We have ample energy in 2037, but none of it stem from perpetual energy sources.

Yes, I'm from the timeline you created, if you are what you claim to be that is. We don't travel back in time technically, only that our consciousness is able to interact with the Internet of the past in real-time. Thank you for your contributions.

>if everyone is traveling
you're assuming everyone/everything experiences time the same.
and relativity does not negate actual movement. we may not feel like we're moving on Earth, but in reality, we're hurdling through space faster than most could imagine. just because everything we know is moving with us, does not change the fact that we are indeed moving.

predict the post # of your reply to this post for proof

>For me, our tech can only send back the consciousnesses & not the body, that way it is less obtrusive to present civilization.
so..... like in "Travelers"....

Are you aware that all time exists all the time? The Planck length is the smallest measurement of time that has any meaning. Thus, like a video, one can move between frames. It's a common misconception that you may only move in one direction, or that the future doesn't have just as much impact on the past as the past has on the future.

Who will win this weekends Counterstrike GO tournament in Boston? Need answer, pick'em closes in 22 hours.

after what ? alien invasion or democratic change ? Dudes whatever game we are playing, I'm working on the design of a site where people could control this. What are my initial or nickname ?

When do we make contact with other intelligent life in the universe?

What kind of life forms are they?

Your obviously from the dystopian future where mankind is struggling to rebuild after the Gaypocalypse where immigrants and. Faggots overran society and then killed each other

>brb, ibm 5100

Wow.. I had no idea larping was so popular in the future.

Why would anyone in the future even know this off the top of their heads? Mundane information.

Similar. The consciousness exists on the open Internet. It's not transferred to another human. This is the only way to avoid messing with the timeline.

>garbage understanding of relativity

What happens to me in the future?

You surely mean the IBN 5100?

Oh I like this question. We have only discovered 3 types of non-earth lifeforms but they're microorganisms & far from intelligent. NASA has a separate department for this. The thing about Area 51 & aliens is wrong, it was revealed that a foreign life form arrived to Earth in the 50s atop an astroid at that place & Area 51 was built to contain it there. Though that proved to be rather unnecessary since it's quite dormant. We then discovered a couple more but not until 2026.

Who says it's off top off OP's head, maybe he has the electronic version of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, and it's so advanced, it does not need to reduce the entry point for earth to "Mostly harmless". Hell, he accurately quotes US presidents and financial history to presicely for it to be off the top of his/her/it's/their head(s) anyway. I'm thinking there is a written source for that.

In the future How will they deal with overpopulation, Healthcare costs and the bad food distribution around the world? Also will the rich(big companies) get bigger and more powerful and also is this a bad thing? If run by good intending people?

I dunno, you die?

Trills
Trills everywhere

Fuck... I'm trapped here alone then. I'm glad you got the messages and didn't make the mistake I made. At least we didn't do what those phase 1 guys did and not realize that temporal travel also requires physical translocation to the part of the universe the Earth is actually occupying. So many of those tests seemed like failures until the deep space proves started sending back those mayday calls. Poor souls just floating in space waiting to die.

barely made any statements about relativity, other than we're still fucking moving. but nice argument on your part. you really showed me.

when will i loose my virginity ?

virginity detected
big brother world confirmed

No, we've risen past from these issues because they had no merit in lieu of real issues that are plaguing humanity.

the only way to avoid messing with timelines is to highjack someone else's body, who would presumably be doing something else today (therefore preventing them from doing it), and going on Sup Forums to boast about being a time traveler?

You can simply "Hijack" your own body. Of course this poses certain limitations.

I thought we were speaking in code, which is why I misspelled it that way, since the user to whom I was replying misspelled "SERN".

>still moving

If there were no other objects relative to which we were moving, then how would we know we're moving?

There's no body hijacking involved. My consciousness is able to interact & exist on the past's Internet & is confined to digital spaces. There'll be additional research into these topics to further explain this, but I'm forbidden to reveal those. What I can tell you is that this is having a minimal impact on the present timeline, and I'm required to do this to maintain the timeline's stability & composure.

that would require you to exist, and would probably fuck up the timeline more than just coming here in your own timeline's body.

seriously... how would taking your own body in the past preserve the timeline? you would need a script of everything you did that day, or you'd likely fuck up and subtly change shit. and that pretty much goes for any other body you highjack, except those are less likely to cause a paradox (i.e. killing yourself before you have a chance to go back in time)

everything feels like it's sitting still on earth, right?
well, beyond that we have celestial bodies that move.
there's always something moving. meaning, we're always moving. the only alternative is absolute zero.

so your consciousness is placed... into the internet...
and you decide to come here... to interact with retards...
oh I get it now... time travel has become the luxury vacation of the future.

What are the advancements in nuon sciences and photography?

The history is written & can't be changed, which is why I'm required to do this. If I don't, I'd be changing history & consequently, the timeline. The Butterfly effect has exponential effects with time on the timeline.

Can I be a time traveler too?

Yall futureniggers again? I already told you a ain't falling for your shit again, i know you futurefaggots now get your hand pregnant and your futuredykes learned to shot cum out of their fingers so they can have futurefaggot/dykebabies.
Y'all ain't fooling me this time!

Never. It will remain tight.

>can't be changed
>I'd be changing

Which is it?

Okay, so...

Imagine a single neutron in an absolute vacuum of space with no other bodies around it.

Is it moving or not? How would you know?