FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's just afraid of his power level

Gr8 b8 tho Nigger monkey jew

I usually do. I don't want to get AIDS.

>Doesn't drink water
>Is a nigger

Makes you think...

??? My boss did this the other day. It's just a huge water bottle, what's the big deal? Most people are on the dehydrated side, drinking lots of water makes you feel great.

>Nigger monkey jew
Fucking kek

Could be drinking water to cleanse for a piss test to join the military. Saw a lot of guys doing this when I joined up. Backpack and jacket could be stuff from recruiters to incentivize/advertise.

Found the nigger

This thread again...

Fat people do this

Typical white person

I don't understand

Water is good????

if it was kool-aid she would think he was ballin'

afaik this is just an army and/or /fit/ meme that you gotta stay hydrated to the max at all times. Judging by the picture the dude probably just finished his service

she*

When I was in boxing, my trainer recommended us to drink a gallon of water per day, ever since, I haven't drank less than a gallon per day.
I'll never get the people that complain about people bringing a gallon of water anywhere, especially the gym.
I spend an hour, or two at the gym, and I drink the entire fucking gallon. People just like to be negative as fuck.
Those are the lazy fucks that never really worked out a day in their life(the *joggers* on treadmills), so seeing someone with a gallon of water is unbelievable.

Not sure what the issue is. I've only seen white people do this, but who cares. If he is thirsty let him drink. I hate dumb bitches like this that try to make everything about them. Pay attention to the teacher bitch.

1) re: pic, who fucking cares?
2) they're an idiot
3) you're an idiot

>I've only seen white people do this,
if your fatass ever goes to a gym, you'll see every big motherfucker there with a gallon of water.

>Super common among people in the military
>this guy obviously is either related to military or was/is in the military

>fuck white people
that's been my plan all along.

this.

I've seen this shit posted like a billion time and I am yet to find a post that explains clearly why the fuck would anyone get that triggered by someone drinking water from a jug. Is that some sort of racist cultural reference or something ? I really dont get it

>Fat people
>Drink water
Choose one

Fuck black people.

Kind of a severe reaction to absolutely nothing, Op.

>Fat people do this
actually fat people stuff themselves with food not liquid. water makes them feel full so they avoid drinking.

I did this in college because I was always hungover. Some bitch flipped out on me in the elevator because I drank from it. WTF?

Damn white people and their water drinking?

Just be thankful he isn't drinking milk, now that's some racist shit (wish i was joking)

Gosh dang water jugs holdin is down. It’s the man I tell ya

wat

What's wrong with water?

Fuck off and mind your own health.

Maybe she is just mad because while in subsaharan africa rain falls for a month in a year, and this fucking white shitlord got a full jug of it?
That is my best guess.

lurk moar newfag

Can someone explain to a normal person why that person is throwing a tantrum over a dude drinking water?

I'm starting to realize that you faggots get off on people bitching about you as much as the people bitching about get off too attention. Why cant you people just get each other off in the afterlife.

Why can't you stop being a >nigger monkey jew

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

>Believing in afterlife
I always wonder why people who do believe in it don't just fucking kill themselves and get all the profits of being there right now.
>inb4 it's a sin
Any sinner, no matter how bas his sin was, can die on the Easter and go straight to heaven.
Loophole.

you burgers are unbelievable

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Blame the hardcore left, they have went full crazy following the election. Errything is racist now.

Did somebody say goga gola

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/
You are such a fucking cuck. Not only this washingtontimes is clearly an attempt at homebrewn Washnigton post and looks like the worst kind of do-it-yourself site, there is also like two lines of text there talking about some paper some chick wrote WITHOUT ANY LINKS TO THE FUCKING PAPER.
Fucking kill yourself with your shitty site.

Good job taking a bait. That site is some top notch right wing fake news.

Germanfag here. I seriously don't get your point. What is it thats upsets you? Drinking from that plastic bottle or drinking water? I almost exclusively drink water, mostly from some bottle. Explain yourself, amerifat!

drinking from a jug is:
>impractical
-a bottle can easily fit into your hand, jug cannot
-jug is fucking huge and takes up a lot of space
-this guy has like 2 litres of water in it, nobody drinks this much in a day, except manual workers in hot enviroments
-regular bottle contains anywhere between 0,5-1,5 l of water, which is more than enough for half day in school

this guy is literally some edgy survivalist who carries spare water in case apocalypse happens
>stupid
-jug looks fucking ridiculous whereas bottles have nice, clean design

Hi new friend! I see you're having trouble trying green text like our more experienced users here.
First you have to start a be line

Like this, then proceed with your ">". Let's give it a go!

>older users love helping new fags

See, wasn't so hard! Now you try!

Riddle me this - what does it have to do with white people?

Stay mad kid.

Response for people who don't have anything of substance to say. Frankly, if you just didn't respond at all, that would still look better than this shit.
>well memed

Better be throwing some electrolytes in there or you'll be diluting yourself.

I think your kidneys are supposed to take care of that. Unless you drink distilled water.

hes probably coked the fuck out

>nobody drinks this much in a day, except manual workers in hot enviroments

and healthy people, recommended daily intake is an ounce per pound of body weight. 1 gallon = 128 ounces(fluid)

Stay mad kid.

BOOM

>1 gallon = 128 ounces(fluid)
Fucking imperial measurements. Why don't you peasants embrace the glory that is a metric system?

I wish we did

I don’t how the conclusion follows from the premise.

He's I am white but he's a moron probably paid 1.29$ for that gallon of water when he could have bought the same water in a much smaller container for 2.49$

or roughly 3.75 liters

this is long debunked bullshit

He could have paid more for less?

THIS
That's why I have a water cooler
You can get those huge bottles for $1

I'm sitting in my office pulling off a gallon jug right now. Better than drinking a bunch of little bottles all fucking day.

Correct

I wish you did too.
Dick measurement contests across the globe would be way easier.

It doesn't it's just another dumb ass Suey Park like bitch who has little ability to identify and interpret patterns at any level.

wait are tables in american schools really that shit?

So fucking funny that when they are called monkeys they proceed to act like monkeys.

Basic lack of intelligence is just so apparent.

Abraham Lincoln was a fucking idiot.

I wonder what kind of shit weak effeminate black males have talked behind my back.

Lincoln didn't like niggers that much actually.

yr smrt

That is my main caveat as well.

Without agreeing on a universal measurement standard, Dick measuring contests are a real pain in the ass!

Black people are part reptile.

It's just extreme conformism.
She's never seen someone drink water from a jug before, and would be terrified to do so herself where someone might see her, because she's not sure that's allowed. Therefore it's a super bad thing. Conveniently so, because she derives her self-service from stripping down others.

hth

>Forcefully taking people that got enslaved in their own continent to be slaves on other continent
>Keep them slaves for over two hundred years
>keep them segregated for 100 more years, not letting natural gene pool exchange to proceed.
>finally mostly stop fucking with them for 50 years
WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB AND POOR YOU FUCKING NIGGERS? LOL NIGGERS ARE SO DUMB AND POOR, THEY ARE CLEARLY A DIFFERENT SPECIES
You americans will never stop baffling me with that racist memes.

hes drinking water. shes literally complaining about a white dude drinking water, are the africans jealous or something? whats wrong with that

there's a picture example and he's not fat.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

wow so much bulshit

I smell nigger bait

a secret crash, or jusr being a bitch. bitches love bitchin

>spend hundreds of years disenfranchising niggers
>pissed off that there's so many disenfranchised niggers

Women be shoppin!

Kek'd, underrated

I don't understand the point when people say "I hate white people"

Are they saying ghetto black people are better? You're pretty much cutting off everything that's good about civilization when you hate white people.

What is the fucking issue here? Is this nigger jealous because he can't get clean water back in his home country?

You can hate white people and not hate civilization that they built.
Easy stuff. I like that my wife is on the birth control pill, but I still hate nazis that made the research required to develop it. It can work on any other similiar case.

I'm not the user you are bitching to, but I'm also not the user that disenfranchised blacks for hundreds of years. I don't have to understand why black youths act so retarded, but I do have to deal with it. Including the ones that jumped me, and the ones that jumped my brother, and the one that mugged my girlfriend at gun point, and the ones that behave like no one else is trying to enjoy public places. The past sucks, but it's time to learn some manners. Hydration is not a crime. If I posted that I hate blacks I'd be destroyed by social media.

lol

Hydration is literally white supremacism

You all do a shitty job of living a safe life.

no you can't lol

>nazi
you're from reddit aren't you?

>Typical white person
Typical waste of skin