Bring Back the Bachelor Tax

I know this place doesn't get female posters here very often, but I thought I'd chime in, since some of us women do read this place.

You guys talk about the West a lot here, and how it's falling apart. Well, isn't part of the problem the fact that marriage is declining? You have this popular article in pic related, which states how many 20 and 30-somethings aren't even getting married, they're staying single.

I personally thought that was a great idea for my 20's, but now it's just left me a bit bitter, it's boring, and I realized that I was sold a lie, and marriage is better. I'm 31 today, and I've been trying to find a man worth marrying for at least 3-4 years now.

A lot of you guys say how easy it is for us women to just find "Chad" on Tinder and hypergamy and all of that and just get fucked. I grant that, as I'm pretty average, and I did have a good bit of fun with really hot guys. I was spoiled.

The problem is, those guys just fuck you and then leave.

Augustus, the Ancient Roman Emperor, instituted a bachelor tax for just this kind of behavior. Don't you guys think that if these guys decide to bed women, they should be obligated to marry them? Wouldn't that solve most of these problems? You can't blame me, since I held up my end of the bargain by giving sex. It's these guys fault that they just want to go to the next vagina.

If we had new laws that made single men pay taxes for staying single, you guys would all be running out getting married, and most of these problems would be fixed. I'd be happy because instead of going onto the next girl, that guy would've married me. You guys wouldn't have to compete with that super hot guy anymore.

Am I missing something here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits or GTFO

I'd accept a bachelor tax if there was also a spinster tax to equally burden women who try to live the single life as long as possible as well.

>You can't blame me
If you want the to be more convincing, you'll need to edit this part. Women don't perceive themselves as wrong and don't waste time defending themselves during an argument.

That's sexist! Women are already oppressed enough in this horrible phallocentric misogynistic patriarchy!

How good are your tits and ass? These are very important.

You know how it is. Tits or GTFO.

You're still not willing to settle for the average guy, why would other women be willing to?
Single people already have higher taxes and higher premiums, etc. Targeting the men on top of that makes no sense.
Men already get the stick and there's no carrot right now.
I think we probably need to start looking at other solutions, like children raised by the state, their community (what's left of it) or extended families, etc.

So you are saying that I should pay a tax for being autistic?

I don't know about this. The problem is that men get what they want and then leave, not the other way around.

In my experiences with dating through my 20's, there were two types of guys:

A.) hot, fun, had a life: these guys I would've married, and I was happy to give them my ultimate piece of affection -- my sex -- in order to get them addicted to me, but they always got bored and went for the next one. Men are the ones that can't do marriage and monogamy, which is why historically they were all about polygamy.
and
B.) completely boring guys: I feel bad to say this, but a lot of men need work on charisma, it should be a class in college, maybe like the interpersonal communication classes. I honestly tried a few average guys on dates, but I couldn't take it.

Even the boring ones who had money, I really really tried to see myself with this one guy who was well-off, he had a small business, his own home, no debt, and I dated him for a few weeks, and then when it was getting toward him putting on pressure with steering it towards intimacy, telling me he loved me, I just told him I couldn't see myself being with him.

He was really nice, but watching old people play checkers was more exciting... I know that sounds horrible, but honesty isn't always pretty, and nobody wants to commit to boredom.

>You can't blame me, since I held up my end of the bargain by giving sex.

And now you realize why modern casual pre-marital sex is bad. Like your grandma probably said at one point or another "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free."

You know all those "crazy old people" who rant about how promiscuity undermines society? Well guess what, they weren't wrong after all.

I'm currently looking for a wife. I just matched with this chick on Tinder. Should I go for it?

kek, reminds me that Japan had plans for a "handsome tax". Taxing unattractive bachelors that cannot get married is just wrong.

I always laugh when I see shit like this. Women lobbied to stack the deck against men. Men risk losing everything they've worked for when they get married. Women risk nothing. Now that it's backfired spectacularly on them they want to penalize men even further?

You made your bed, now get fucked in it.

She seems pretty cute. Definitely wife material!

Wah! Why can't I find a guy who's hot, fun, responsible, charming, kind and rich.

Guess what Daisy, when you've done Dallas, prince charming isn't going to settle for you.

See

W--wait a second...

Then you're basically admitting men are selfish. They're literally like thieves who take something and don't give a return.

I don't know how you guys can respect these men who fuck us women and then go onto the next one. It's those guys that used me and all of the other women they go on using, that are ruining society.

No wonder women make false rape accusations. It's the closest thing they can do to get vengeance on men who knew they were full of shit when they tell us we are their world, fuck us, and then leave.

> men got bored
> I got bored

Aha

I can tell from her arms that she is fat. Also, she has a lot of war paint on her face, it would be good to see a clean face photo before taking decision

>Men are the ones that can't do marriage and monogamy, which is why historically they were all about polygamy.
Reread the second half of your post, then reevaluate.

What the fuck? Why does this always happen???

/thread

Pretty elaborate b8, good job. But if, on the off chance, you are a woman on Sup Forums: I sincerely hope you're raped and murdered

>my wife's son

You knew it from the start faggot, don't look as if you are surprised.

this

get fucked bitches, you made your bed now lay it in slut

So, my choices are
>pay a bullshit tax that basically punishes me for my own life choices
or
>literally take a 50/50 gamble on going through a divorce and having my shit taken due to a biased court system

wow hey great idea OP more taxes more government pls tell me how to live oh powerful goyim

This has to be bait..no one can have this level of double think. Surely.

At least I had the decency to break it off with the boring guy. According to a lot of the stuff I see around here, women would marry a guy like that and take half his stuff, a la Amber Heard.

Yeah many women, as well as men, realise they have been sold a lie. And no one trusts the other completely because of that realisation.
this would be nice, except for creating even more bureaucracy (women gain single mother benefits and give back spinster tax which has to be processed by some drones in a soulless government job creating inefficiency)

A more optimal solution is to focus government-issued benefits to nuclear families only, and single parents being unincentivised. Of course our culture has been revolving around the abhorrence of inescapable domestic abuse for the past 40 years, and by trying to solve a problem for a few, we've ruined the mechanism for the many. People should learn to live with each other and adapt to each other and forget the myriad available other choices if they betray. Especially for women in the west, your GF is getting constant dickpicks into the relationship in most cases, and you have available and hot coworkers who are so easy that you have to be a literal autist to not get laid with if you want to.

So yeah, let's incentivise the nuclear family while reducing benefits and welfare to single parents and/or bachelor and the problem will be contained. Mind you, while extreme times call to extreme measure this will probably result in perma-chads who don't need the benefit and who will be after your women and they will be new, exciting and successful by themselves. So we also have to penalise adultery in some manner. Not stoning but...well you get the idea.

tl;dr
Why don't married people get tax incentives instead
Also fuck off lady, user or bust. Saged.

I shouldn't be taxed for refusing to marry a whore. If you give me a virgin I will marry her. Good luck finding one though.

I waited my whole life, saving myself for marriage, and now am to be taxed because the whores are unappealing to me?

>You can't blame me
Oh I can blame you. I can blame any woman who lost her virginity and refuses to feel shame for it. I can blame any woman who spread her legs for a strange man.

Every time you spread your legs, Western Society dies a little more.

You'll die lonely, bitch

>I don't know how you guys can respect these men who fuck us women
people dont respect those men or women who behave that way.
you are that women so you wont get respect your entire life now. the same as those men wont get respect.
if you want respect, go hang out with other men and women who are like you.
you are trying to be something you are not and will always be unhappy. thats your fault.
go hang out with people who have sex with new partners all the time. commit to that. and you will be happier.
it doesnt matter what you want anymore. you already built your path. you lvld up your experience. you are where you are now because of you. stick with it and let yourself thrive in that area. having sex with random people.
when you are old old, who fucking cares still. you sure as hell left the be respected by other people train a long fucking time ago.

I'll start paying a bachelor tax when you start paying a Chad and Jamal tax

Oh, wait... No I won't. Go fuck yourself, cunt. You got what you deserved in life.

Again, you made the decision to have sex with someone outside of a long term, stable relationship. And aren't you admitting that your only worth is sex? In an earlier post you said that you have sex with them to get them addicted to you. Doesn't that just mean that you feel that your vagina is more valuable than anything else you can bring to the table in a relationship?

>31

you failed. maybe if you start eating super healthy and get very fit you can get some beta to marry you. no chad for you though unless you become every man's dream somehow. you are in your 30s

So you want to marry up. That's fine, but not everyone can do that. It makes no sense numerically. I think more and more women in the west just don't want to bother getting married if they can't marry up. But is it so bad? They have jobs now. They can still have relationships whenever they feel like it. It ain't so bad for the men either. Maybe that's the future.

Beta uprising when?

>I shouldn't be taxed for refusing to marry a whore.

That's just not fair. Think about what you're saying. That would mean in our generation today, you wouldn't be able to marry most women, since most women are getting sexually active in their teenage years in high school.

You do realize that?

So, you can't exclude me from the marriage pool just because I lived my 20's having fun like most did. But the ride has to stop sometime, and these men just want to keep riding the ride and not settle down.

THEY are the problem

Look at what your whoredom caused, op. This is your fault. This is what you fucking women do when you get too much power. You kill and destroy.

The solution doesn't lie in a fucking bachelor tax you insane cunt. It lies in men taking power over women again, and sluts being shamed, and the Jews being silenced once and for all.

Trying to force me to marry a whore won't solve anything.

>Why does this always happen?
Tinder is for hoes. The only use a man has for Tinder is to identify hoes.

>bachelor tax implemented
>all bachelors just move somewhere else
I certainly ain't putting up with that shit if Trudeau ever manages to do it.

How about you take some personal responsibility for allowing yourself to be used in the first place?

oh wait
>women
>personal responsibility

It already exists, its the tax break couples get for filing jointly.

>Marry my used pussy or you'll have to pay

Nah fuck off roastie, go cry into a tub of ice cream that you are nothing but a glorified fleshlight

>So we also have to penalise adultery in some manner
Same sentence for rape. It's sex without the other spouse's consent. Cucks should just be shot on sight.

>Then you're basically admitting men are selfish. They're literally like thieves who take something and don't give a return.
I can see that as a woman you might think so, but unless you're a hooker, sex is supposed to be just a fun activity for BOTH genders involved.

>I don't know how you guys can respect these men who fuck us women and then go onto the next one. It's those guys that used me and all of the other women they go on using, that are ruining society.
I don't really have an opinion on them, as I myself have dated the same woman for ten years now, and I've never fucked anyone else. I see no problem in their ways; as long as there's demand in what their offering, they will continue to go about this business as usual.

>No wonder women make false rape accusations. It's the closest thing they can do to get vengeance on men who knew they were full of shit when they tell us we are their world, fuck us, and then leave.
What you're saying is that you opening up your precious, average legs to some chad makes you entitled to make decisions affecting the rest of his life for him. Don't you think you're being just a bit of a cunt here? If you don't want to fuck them, just don't, but don't expect anything more from your average chad.

not sure if retarded , go tax your vagina everytime you´ve a period because you failed to deliver a human been.

fucking retarded woman (here is your you)

You make some good points, but parading with Chad and complaining why men can't connect with you means you suck.

Case in point, a woman who has had sex with another man is very unattractive.

I'm 90% sure OP is just taking us on a ruse cruise. Still, this is how the modern walking vagina actually thinks so it's tough to say
Two words: spousal homicide. Marry a slag, kill her, then never pay bachelor tax again because widow status.

>girl has only one partner her entire life, marries him
>can't be called a slut, whore, trollop, etc
>women would rather choose the latter because to them, God isn't real and Jesus does their lawncare
might be a good idea to create a tax for liberals who don't want to have kids but want the state to take care of them, secretly use the funds to deport anchor babies and DREAMers
deus vult

As if our enslavement wasn't profound enough.

There's no way we're going to let this happen. Bachelor taxes, jeez.

STOP SPREADING YOUR DAMN LEGS FOR LITERALLY ANY COCKY ASSHOLE AND YOU MIGHT RETAIN VALUE BETTER!!!!!

>implying I wouldn't avoid the bachelor tax with a fraudulent gay marriage
Thanks for fighting for my tax dodge, libfags

>That would mean in our generation today, you wouldn't be able to marry most women, since most women are getting sexually active in their teenage years in high school.
Then so be it. I will live and die a virgin as a protest against what you whores have done, and what God has allowed. It is the only way I can protest.

>So, you can't exclude me from the marriage pool just because I lived my 20's having fun like most did.
See? Even now you feel no shame, you are indignant and unabashed in your pride. You feel no shame that you fucked many men in your youth like a common gutter rat. You take pride in it and refuse to admit what you have done.

You didn't "have fun." You fucked random men you whore. Camping and playing video games is fun. Fucking men is whoredom.

>But the ride has to stop sometime, and these men just want to keep riding the ride and not settle down.
Because there's nothing motivating them to settle down. All women are fat whores, why not just keep to myself now that you have corrupted yourselves?

There are no good women left.

Now this is bait

>Make choices
>Men don't like you for the choices you made/make

>REEEEE ITS MENS FAULT

I do get enjoyment out of knowing your type ends up alone. Mind you, I'm the guy you message on dating sites/apps aggressively. I'm the young guy you pursue. We all can see which type you are. You failed. At 31 your only option at breeding is a Jamal or a omega male.

>Am I missing something here?
You're missing two things actually: The part where you explain why men should be taxed cause dumb whores like you can't keep your legs closed, and the part where you show tits or GTFO

I hope you drown in your own tears.

I hope you get so desperate that you go begging back to the "boring" guy eventually, and he laughs in your face, telling you that you're the used up, dumb cunt that you are.

>So, you can't exclude me from the marriage pool just because I lived my 20's having fun like most did
But I can, and I will, and I am. You will die alone, unloved, probably surrounded by cats. Such is the price you pay for destroying the sanctity of marriage and crashing the sexual market.

>Don't you guys think that if these guys decide to bed women, they should be obligated to marry them?
I think I've discovered why you can't get a man to marry you.

yeah she does, why do you think all women have esteem issues, the ones who are worth more usually dont think their pussy is on the level. Jesus, don't make the girl spell it out for you. If you have realised they are like children (mind you some children are extremely perceptive and/or smart) then why do you expect of them to be adult? What came after anger? depression or acceptance or whatever

Nobody cares. Be prepared to die alone, asshole. I'm 35, IDGAF. Learn to deal with it, you'll live longer.

>bachelor tax instituted.
>gay marriage is legal.
>marry straight male friend.
>we both keep being chads.
????
>profit

>you can't exclude me from the marriage pool just because I lived my 20's having fun like most did
>you can't

Oh I fucking can and I fucking will. I won't be marrying any of you worn-out cunts. I have a gf but we will never get married. She knows it.

There is a price to "having fun" in your 20's while white males work hard to earn a situation. You won't just be allowed to benefit from it.

>I personally thought that was a great idea for my 20's, but now it's just left me a bit bitter, it's boring, and I realized that I was sold a lie, and marriage is better. I'm 31 today, and I've been trying to find a man worth marrying for at least 3-4 years now.
You made your bed, now lie in it

Bring back young marriage (age 16-18) and make it acceptable, with government benefits for those who do well in school/get job training.

=

The problem is that the whole educational system de-incentivizes marriage and parents don't even teach their kids to bother with family until it's too late.

To be honest a bachelor's tax would probably incite a real revolution because I'm already not getting any and now you want to fine me for it? Fuck you.

If that happens I hope someone kills him. Ya hear that, CSIS? But don't worry, everything you read here is satire. Angry, angry satire.

>some of us women

>women

Not listening or reading anything posted by a destroyer of civilisation.

Saged

"WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO MARRY ME user? JUST BECAUSE I HAD FUN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER DOESN'T MEAN I'M A WHORE! MARRY ME OR I'LL TAX YOU!!"

No. That's not at all how it is.

I went on dates with those guys and spent time with them. Whether it was two dates or twelve dates before sex, it was always the same bullshit:

- I'm thinking about you texts
- He starts escalating physically
- I'm reluctant so he doesn't think I'm cheap
- I let him stew so he respects me
- Eventually I give him sex

And then he flakes out and runs off to the next girl. All of the desirable guys do this.

No wonder this song is so popular. The lyrics of Lana Del Ray are a sonnet about modern dating.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw

tits or GTFO

If men just fuck you and then leave, you're probably the problem.

Is this bait? There is no way this bitch can't see why decent guys don't want her.

30 year old female OP, and men seem to only want to get married in their mid 50s when they can't fuck around anymore.

I don't want to marry anyone that doesn't want to get married. Most of them these days don't want kids either.

Of course, it probably doesn't help that I'm in San Francisco.

"JUST BECAUSE I HAD FUN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN REFUSE TO MARRY ME!!"

>you can't exclude me from the marriage pool just because I lived my 20's having fun like most did.
I can, and I absolutely will.
You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

>oh shit no one wants to marry me and my broken in used up cunt, men should be fined for this
lol

modern dating is the problem. "dating" is the problem

people should be courting and marrying, with the parents' supervision as it's been for hundreds of years.

It sure is but Sup Forums is boring right now so whatever

Women have no honor, no virtue. They're all trash. Every modern woman you see on the street is trash.

I'm a female and I think you're just terrible at finding a mate to settle down with. It's backwards to think if someone sleeps with you they have to marry you, absolutely oppression on both sides and completely fucked up. Life is shit, you have to do things you don't want to all he time and as you get old you watch the people you love die off until you're all alone sitting in your two day old piss. People deserve the right to fuck around and have fun and make life that little bit more enjoyable. If you had to marry by having sex then that's just utterly miserable.

Make better life choices and stop being a picky bitch. You want he play boy then expect him to settle for someone who is obviously desperate. Find someone who wants to settle down and not a party boy. Times ticking, no bubbies for you soon.

"I get to have my cake and eat it too. I get to fuck men and then force you nerds to marry me when my body starts to break down."

>I don't want to marry
should have left it at that.
if you wanted to get married in the first place, you would try and most likely already be married.
you are no different than the hypothetical female OP.
just commit to not wanting to be married and stop stagnating yourself thinking you are just waiting for the right women. that chance is gone, dude.
just commit to yourself

Yeah go on, break more hearts. Maybe one day you'll grow up and realize you're destroying civilization just fucking women with your coolidge effect problem, rather than committing to them after they give you sex.

Heartless.

You got caught off guard by the same trick hundreds of times? You are just a dumb whore, admit it.

And no, no white male with an ounce of self respect will ever settle with you. You are used goods, perished, outdated, and hold no value any more.
Your value dropped with each cock you were taking. Do the math and you'll reach 0. 0 value. A worthless 30-something woman. That's what you are, and that's the only type of male you will attract from now on. Your good days are over, deal with it.

lower your standards desirable guys don't desire you, dumb ass. You can keep going down the same path, but you're a pump and dump for chad and that's all you'll ever be.

Also this. You can't have it both ways, Stacey. The Greeks were giant homos and they still had kids

>the ultimate piece of my affection - my sex -
If that's all there is to it why the fuck bother getting married
>At least I had the decency to break it off with the boring guy.
True enough, but the problem might be you divided it into two camps - boring but successful safe guys and exciting but flighty casanovas - and what you are hoping for is an exciting but successful safe casanova. Sorry but your shooting for the needle in the haystack, and any guy like that is ALSO probably shooting for that 11/10 girl.

>I'm a whore
>so men should pay taxes and be punished for it

Did I miss anything?

>Be woman
>Fuck chad
>now he has to marry me
>use my Get out of Marriage free card with alimony too
>Now he has to pay tax and give me his assets

???

Ahaha HAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry me more tears and tell me how hard women have it please babe.

post feet pls

This.

i want to have my cake and eat it too: the post

the problem is divorce laws and promiscuity.

and you're acting like a fucking child, not wanting to take responsibility for her actions. maybe if you grew up and worked on yourself rather than exclusively blaming external forces you can find a better man who wants to marry you.

you're just as bad as the kissless virgins, you never see them going for the slam dunk fat/ugly chicks, anything less than a 6 and it's automatically off limits.

you're in a simular situation; you want 9/10 rich chad to marry you, but you evidently aren't desirable enough as a person for that to have happened.

so basically, find your lane and be upfront about wanting to be married.

or you can not change and bitch that others should change their behavior just so that it benefits you.

Omg yes that is marriage tier

>What came after anger
>treating the family as a single legal and personal entity
I think that's the most profound political revelation i've had in a while, thanks. Some leafs are alright. This would imply that most women realise and internalise their personal and gender role and position as they would have the same or similar level of legal control over the family's sexual and legal behavior tho. But it's a foreseeable and hopeful scenario for a few generations from now...

Shut up, trash. Do the world a favor and actually kill yourself.

There is a tax for being single.

This has to be one of the most effectively orchestrated b8 threads I've seen in fucking ages
well played OP, well played