What is the best sugar substitute, Sup Forums?

What is the best sugar substitute, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need you to tell me this pic is fake

it's real, welcome to the future goy

powdered lead

I use stevia. Tastes better

Nicotine

Bleach

Air

I use agave nectar unless it's for baking. then just use sugar, quit trying to make "healthy" cake

sugar

Semen

This. Unless tea, then honey. Man, I fucking love honey, I wish they sold it in water bottles at stores as a drink.

Parsnips used to be used in "Ye olden times"

I have used them and i can say that they are pretty good. if you can get dome dried or in powdered form.

Don't use stevia. It's toxic as fuck

oh? why ?

Agave is worse than sucrose because of the higher ratio of fructose to glucose.

Google man. Piles of studies on what too much stevia can do

lardy ass

just consume dextrose. glucose is better for you than sucrose. fructose is the problem.

if you want something that can't be metabolized at all, that's a different question entirely.

fat and salt

All those studies are funded by the sugar companies man. Stevia is the healthiest sweetener substitute.

They do sell it in stores as a drink, just not in whatever rat infested shithole you dwell in, or you would know about it already.

Meth. I substitute that shit for everything. Except coffee, I still need that and it's more addictive.

There's nothing against stevia, except maybe a drop in fertility after massive consumption

Also the WHO recommend to not take more than 4mg for every kilo.
So I could eat the full box of 300 pill each day.

I'm in the USA, retard. They don't sell it as a fucking drink in a water bottle, ANYWHERE. you tard

>ANYWHERE. you tard
hm

Cocaine

>This. Unless tea, then honey. Man, I fucking love honey, I wish they sold it in water bottles at stores as a drink.

>They do sell it in stores as a drink, just not in whatever rat infested shithole you dwell in, or you would know about it already.

>I'm in the USA, retard. They don't sell it as a fucking drink in a water bottle, ANYWHERE. you tard

>hm

Well ladies, that's Sup Forums for you

None, all sugar substitutes make anything taste worst aspartame, stevia, etc. And are arguably *worse* than sugar for you.

If you're cutting your sugars just learn to appreciate the taste of things that aren't sweet. And if you really are going nuts, allow yourself a couple of pieces of fruit a day. Make sure you aren't going 100% NO carb either. You'll need some carbs to function, but get complex carbs from nuts and veggies, way better than anything with added sugars.

Also, a mistake I've seen.... well EVERY fat person on a diet make, is they have some notion that fruit sugars are healthy and then they go absolutely nuts with it like eating a pound of berries and few oranges a day. Sure, it's nice that fruits have a lot of vitamins, but the sugars from fruit are really no healthier than sugars from candy. If your diet is saturated with them, you're fucking up.

>that conversation

>honey water
Are you fucking retarded?

Honey /thread

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y listen to the beginning of the song, he tells you!

that newfag who thinks he can /thread his own post

Sweet and Low.

It's super sweet, it's only corn sugar (saccharine), and it doesn't spike your blood sugar. It has been proven 100% safe.

what the fuck does 100% safe mean?

>saccharine

so that's sugar

sugar is more addicting than any other drug, it's fucked up

Stevia

Honey, just eat less of it, you'll naturally cut back on shitty foods and still be satisfied by something real. Fake sugar is always shitty.

I used Google and it said:
>Side Effects of Excess Stevia. In some >people, stevia can cause nausea, bloating or >gas. ... No adverse effects have been shown >to result from excessive consumption of >rebaudioside A, and commercial stevia >products made with this component are >generally recognized as safe by the FDA.

bullshit. Read about the sugar industry paying off the govt scientists to say that fat is bad for you and sugar is good. Your brain is made out of fat, its mostly cholesterol. I bake with stevia, cook with stevia, and drink with stevia.

Salt

Sugar

you pulled the thread from the 404 for THAT ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Where would this fat be deposited?

There is no energy storage in the brain, which is why we need a stable blood sugar in order to avoid head aches...

Aspartame is well researched and has little to no side effects. It has a bad reputation but if you cut through the bullshit it's one of the safest and most tested sugar substitutes out there. Don't listen to the fearmongers like dipshit over here calling it worse than sugar

There is basically no fat in the brain and it mainly runs on carbohydrates and water. The sugar industry does pay for the majority of studies looking for negatives in sugar alternatives but that does not mean its government related. Anyone with enough money can run hundreds of field research aimed towards proving negatives with a product

Did anybody say honey? Is this a honey thread? It doesn't work everywhere, but you should try honey. Think of Winnie the Pooh, he's fat, but he doesn't eat anything else. That's how good it is.

This

Cyanide

Same, stevia is the only sweetener that doesn't have a nasty aftertaste. Just have to make sure you get pure Stevie, not that bullshit granulated stuff that's 90% maltodextrin or some other crap.

Miraculin

Fucking shame it’s not allowed as a food additive.

Yeah like I said, a rat infested shithole. I figured you would be from there, or you would be savvy enough to know that the thing you are going on about already exists in many formats.

If you weren't American, you might have sat down and googled 'honey water in a fucking bottle' instead of shitposting 'how does I honey water? on Sup Forums.

If you lived in a superior country like I do, you would have already seen honey sodas and mixed drinks in a store and even bought and consumed one son.

You might even go so far as to think, hmm, If I mixed my own honey with water, I would have a honey drink, and I could put it into a bottle so it was honey in a water bottle as a drink.

TLDR

>2018
>being murican an not knowing how to honey as a drink in a water bottle.

Xylitol master race reporting in.

PbO4C4H6

NOYCE

LEAD SUGAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA