Why the fuck is this phenomenon so concentrated in america? explain yourselves

why the fuck is this phenomenon so concentrated in america? explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/
psmag.com/social-justice/school-shootings-whats-different-europe-93223
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/28/why-does-america-lead-the-world-in-school-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 "Only 'Murica has such leanient gun laws!"
See Czech Republic, Switzerland, and lots of other Eastern-EU countries

TWO words. Guns. And abortion.

Keep us distracted with those two topics and a 2 party system can get what it wants behind the curtains while striking up votes weather your for or against. Neither of them care. They just want to to look over here and don't look over there.

>And abortion
Nigga what?!

so weak

Good reason to ban guns and forcefully disarm the population.

Harder to resist if you can't fight back yea?

Because people like you give it extra attention so people in a hopeless spot feel like it is a good way to get tue recognition they deserve
I hope youre happy

they're finding this out in europe

the us being the size of europe might have something to do with it

Kinda this. If we didnt publicize or Care there wouldnt be so many. People also wouldn't get the idea

I don't care about the gun laws or this country vs that country, we see that in every fucking thread. I'm interested in why pupils are prone to shooting their schools up on a regular basis in the US.

What's happening is what I'm asking.

sure kid

False flags and toxic society.
/Thread

so lame

>I don't like it, it must be fake!

You are correct about American society, it is failing.

You're the primary cause.

compare the EU total of spree shootings to the US total of spree shootings.

do it.

Lack of parenting and over prescribing of SSRI's to the snowflake generation

Yeah shut it, fucking euro commi. You wished you had as much freedom as us Americans

yawn
a millennial speaks funny how no one listens.

sure kid

sure kid

so weak

sad

because america does daily genocide of animals and rapes them too, for food...
even though humans are not meant to eat meat, since it burns every cell of the body, carries emotion through to this life, and it stays rotting in us for like 3 days, and animals that eat meat sleep 2/3, 3/4 or more of the day.
because you know
fruitarian master race,
w.e. vegan from here veout
kale seitan!

triggers them
every
fucking
time

yawn, so feeble.

Im not even american. And i'm glad about it. But thank you very much.

It's funny, you always go on about how free you are, and how good you are - but have you noticed that nobody else says that about you?
You're like the stupid bully who loudly declare themselves the best, yet the people around them just ignore.

"you're good" sounds much, much better than "I'm good" you'll agree.

so triggered

sure kid

so weak
as usual

jesus christ god,
you're a moron

NO OLE DANCING FOR KIDS IS AWESOME EXERCISE AND GOOD INNOCENT FUN

- LOVE, YOUR FRIENDLY PEDO

so you think your opinion is valid
how cute

autistic children often repeat others

so feeble, so weak.

Come on dude, it's the new fun thing on Sup Forums, it goes "sure kid" then you go "so weak" then they go "sure kid" and you just repeat endlessly until somone falls asleep.

this retarded

retards mostly repeat themselves.

hehe americans are so fat and trigger happy, and weak too

say so weak and/or sure kid if you agree

so autistic

ur mum is returded

Only a true ameritard refers to the Switzerland as Eastern-EU

Because all the kids in Africa aren't in school and instead are running around with AKs shooting their own targets.

You hear about it in the US because it's unusual instead of being commonplace and expected.

so retarded

The democrats and libtards plant sleeper agents in our society and activate them, causing them to commit mass shootings. They do this so they can take our guns, and with them, our ability to resist their future fascist regime.

so weak and/or sure kid

exactly what you're doing there champ.

They're certainly easily triggered.

See what I did there?

this autistic

wo seak, fo seeble

>concentrated

someones in second grade

no, I'm repeating you, big boy.

... well so much for a proper discussion about an interesting topic.
On Sup Forums it's just not done.
Enjoy the thread.

sure you are

yeah, you.

SYKE

indeed I am

Because America is 100x bigger than the rural fishing village you live in and you have literally no concept of that. Something happening in Kentucky to basically everyone else in the country is like something happening in Estonia affecting someone living in Ireland.

no one cares. Burgermutts wan't guns more than safety, it's been established aeons ago.

give up, let it go.

compare the EU total of spree shootings to the US total of spree shootings.

do it, faggot.

Take disenfranchised, isolated, and usually mentally ill individuals, glorify violence and power through all forms of media, and make it super easy to obtain a gun.Seriously you can buy an AR-15 and as long as you don't check yes on the question "Are you suicidal or on perscription medication for depression?"

this guy gets it

the beta male in action folks

i really don't think the legal guns make that much of an impact though, their gun-obsessed culture does for sure, but if i am right, most of this shit is done with illegal weapons

I know you are.

Stay mad, sweetie

>Seriously you can buy an AR-15 and as long as you don't check yes on the question "Are you suicidal or on perscription medication for depression?"
i laffed

>not even top 10

stay sweet, maddie.

56%

>Norway has more mass shooting deaths than US
lol gtfo

(citation needed)

yeah, sure. If blaming others makes you feel better.

But the main reason is that americans themselves suck. You are a country made of shitty selfish people who practicaly created the term and master the act of bullying

Probably calculated it after the Breivik incident.

Way to cherry-pick amerimutt poster

It's illegal to lie on the 4473 and if your background check gets denied it's a huge red flag, but there's no mental health question anyway.

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

valid point.

Breivik did outdo most others in that game, only goes to show that when northerners finally pick up the gauntlet, they blow the rest of the world out of the water.

perhaps their standardized school education might be at fault? Also americans have a SERIOUS bullying problem.... other countries have it too but it seems ot be much heavier in the US

Calculated over a period of 6 years, one of which included the Breivik incident

Not that it matters, since mass shootings are a statistically insignificant contributor to overall murder statistics, so any discussion of them is a cherry pick in one way or another.

he has got a point

cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

psmag.com/social-justice/school-shootings-whats-different-europe-93223

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/28/why-does-america-lead-the-world-in-school-shootings/

>cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

You missed the "Mass" part of Mass Shootings.

we're either talking shootings, school shooting or spree shootings. Which one is it, then?

not mass shootings
not per capita

who's the one cherrypicking now

this

How about reading the pic in the OP you dumb nigger

>CBS
>Gun Deaths

Into the trash it goes
Are you any less dead if you're killed by something other than a gun?

You must have misunderstood, though I admit, my writing was a bit off. Switzerland is not Eastern-EU, obviously. Besides, I'm an EU citizen

Maybe because there are just crazy and evil people? It's not like everyone in the world is a good person, you have fucking lunatics out there. People who just want to kill other people. That's nothing new. TAKE AWAY THE GUNS! They will use bombs, knives, cars, whatever. Evil people will find ways to commit evil.

>Are you any less dead if you're killed by something other than a gun?
of course not, you're right. Let's arm soldiers with knives from now on, shall we?

Nice deflection faggot

you clearly don't understand politics, abortion has been the deciding factor of almost every general election since rowe vs wade

land mass doesn't hold a candle to per capita stats you massive tard

so weak

no, actually. Why do we give soldiers rifles?

sure kid

good morning, faggot. Had a nice nap?

yeah, if you're a retard who needs pictagrams to explain why we murder one another more