Friendly reminder :)

I've noticed that the boys and men who are so aggressively against feminism are the ones who would benefit from it the most...

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071015102856.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How so.

Tits or GTFO

You know, I once heard someone say something equally as stupid...

how

3/10

people will respond

really makes you think

wow great point and argument op really makes you think

Friendly reminder that you'll shit yourself once we hang you for treason, so always carry a diaper

Because gender roles and expectation harm men as much as women.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Plus, feminism leads to healthier relationships sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071015102856.htm

Reported you for announcing sage

Friendly Reminder that Feminazis think it's a good idea to tax all males, with a "scrotum tax".

They would, here in Sweden, tax everyone who was born male, simply for being male.

Friendly reminder to not let these psychos get any power or authority in your nation.

What's wrong with that? Why shouldn't the most privileged class in society give a little back?

Right, because men aren't supposed to talk about how they feel.

I'll break the taboo right now, on your advice:

Feminism is the cancer that is destroying society. It is turning families against eachother and turning women from loving creatures into rebellious children who are obsessed with proving much they don't need their husband. Often, the result is a single-parent household which results in increased crime, depression and poverty.

Nah, a tax on women would just end up coming from the pockets of their husbands anyways.

>privileged

your abject stupidity is showing

>men are super privileged due to the patriarchy and go through life on easy-mode
>losing that privilege will help them
>being a housewife is oppression and hinders self-fullfillment and makes people oppressed/dependent
>being a househusband is fullfilling and makes men happy and liberated
If feminism wouldn't be so full of contradictions and re-definitions and general bullshit, people might actually take it seriously. But the way it is, the way it always was, it's just a ridiculous ballet of nonsense.

Kill yourself faggot.