Gift ideas for a sweet 16? Girl is a friend's sister who invited me...

Gift ideas for a sweet 16? Girl is a friend's sister who invited me, I'm over 22 years old and don't know what a girl her age could want. Help me out Sup Forums

OP don't go. Give the gift of disappointment. It will be an important life lesson.

clothing, make-up, weed

Buy her like some accessory for her bedroom, like a picture frame in a heart or flower shape or whatever. Stuff like that is always a good gift around that age. Or maybe some bracelet or something.

10 bucks in a card

Spy cam in Teddy

A vibrator with one of those thingys for the asshole, it sounds taboo but works like charm, bitches love it

how do I know she'll like it? She doesn't like weed though.

These sound like decent ideas, I'll keep them in mind. Thanks user!

New ideas, serious or not, are still welcome

dubs may me consider this one as well

Kneepads and mouthwash.

The gift of non consent

Give her the dick

thank you but jail is just not my cup of tea

Take all your male friends and give her a surprise bukkake

Giant dildo

Honestly - gift card from any boutique store in the mall.

For kicks - Rough anal that won't let her shit right for a week.

OP how much are you willing to spend? I’ve got a go to gift which works best for a girl friend or something but would definitely get you that 16 year old cooter if you’re looking to spend some money

This isn't about you. Eat her out.

good one, adding some chocolates to the first one sounds great. Preferably chocolates not obtained through the second one.

just buy her a gift card
girls like shopping, so it's 2 gifts in one

>16
>not legal
what shithole are you living in m8?

I don't really know tbh, if an idea seems good enough it wont bother me to spend a bit more for it

>live in estonia
>age of consent is 14
feelsgoodman.jpeg

kids drama with girls that age sucks

ok yeah well no, but what do i bring as a present to the party tho

It's not like you date them lol
What's she like? Weed is an easy choice, you'd instantly be the "Cool older guy that brings weed"

you're not that much older boy, if she's actually legal go for it, it's just sex, no need to get involved in her life, jesus christ

Google custom blankets there’s a company called collage get the fleece one or the plush fleece if you’re really trying to get your balls wet. Find meaningful pictures (this is why it’s better for a gf you’re more likely to have pictures) and make a picture blanket. Instant wetness. Took me 20 mins of searching through my phones text messages and pictures i was sent and she still talks about it months later it’s easy and thoughtful

The person i made this for has animals so i popped a few pics of those animals on it and boom easy meaningful gift

get her one of these bad boys, and she'll probably blow you

she doesnt have pets, cant think of pics she'd like on 'em

not legal as I said, also lives quite far away, not really a good idea

She doesn't like weed

those are probably bigger than her body jfc lol

Have you ever spoke with a 22 year old? Have you ever spoke with a 16 year old?

They are miles apart in maturity. 22 year olds are still young and dumb but 16 year olds seem like retarded whiny infants everything they say is selfish and ignorant. Sure op should fuck this chick but a hump and dump is all. Those two ages are very different

Get her a gift card to like Victorias Secret or something. It's a good stepping stone to fucking her by the end of the evening.

i spoke with both, i've been both ages myself, but i guess it makes a difference when you're american and treat your teenagers like kids

gift cards are such a great thing, it sucks that they don't exist here in my country

Dragon Dildo.

My sides. But don't forget, this is OP we are talking about, it will probably come as a huge relief that creepy uncle OP isn't coming. (But still has a spycam in the corner of the room and in the john, so he's kind of there in spirit).

Anyways I think some of the ideas you guys provided are good enough. I'm abandoning thread now, feel free to derail it.

Thank you to all of you guys who provided serious answers!

Remember to always be nice

Maybe this, but if you print her a custom blanket, make it of you in a sultry sexy dad pose, or something timeless and classy like a Ncolas Cage collage.

Yeah gift cards are pretty great. That way when the store folds and goes into bankruptcy, if you haven't spent the funds on the card, they try to keep it all to pay their debtors and shareholders.

Visa gift card. Then she doesn't have to shop at a specific store

makeup or just gift cards to forever 21 or any girly store

All she wants at 16 are fancy cars and big dicks. Since you're OP and clearly have neither, I wouldn't worry about a gift at all.

That being said, why the fuck would you get her a gift in the first place? You say its a friend who invited you, to HIS sisters bday. He clearly just wants someone to chill with through the annoying bullshit, you aren't obligated to get her shit or even saying anything to her outside of happy birthday.

Your friend would probably like you to deflower her now that she is 16. It would be the sporting thing to do.

If the girl invited you, she has a crush on you. Be nice and remember that her anal virginity is not going to take itself. If your friend did, give her a gift and go have a beer with your friend in the other end of the house.

how about "Chicken and a Dicken"?

>Can't fuck a 16 year old cos laws
> can offer under sixteens sex change meds
The US is really fucking weird