summary

my girl wants to chill with her ex cus they are friends

> i told her i dont like it

> she said "so you are forcing me what to do?"

> i said "no you can do whatever you want but i dont like it"

i said "so will you go to him?"

> she said "yes"

what is the best approach to set things straight here

i am feeling very emotional right now so if i do it myself i probably have to cut ties which is what i don't want

Tell her to respect your fucking stance on the issue if she cares about you at all, because there is NOTHING normal about what she's asking. If no, then leave her. Stand your ground faggot, she's trying to cheat anyway

Stop being a faggot

A million red flags, you even know what you have to do by making this thread

why would she want to "chill" with her ex? leave her

get one last root in before you boot it

Tell her to burn in hell.
She doesn't sound like a nice person, she sounds like a cheater.

Ghost her immediately. Zero contact.

Bitches gotta learn this shit ain't ok.

Your on Sup Forums asking for advice. Your hand is your gf

Agreed you tell her your not ok with this and she needs to respect your feelings.

Checked.
And this OP.
Trust me, if a female REALLY WANTS to hangout with a guy, its for a reason. It may not be cheating YET, but it gives room to get close again. Plus thats her ex, theyve already been close, dicking-her-down close.

If she isnt okay with respecting your issues, end it.

leave her unless you want to force her what to do.
you wanna be a cuck?

let her cuck you

Women respect MEN, if you aren't one, they'll move along. You're not one. But don't be ashamed, life has a learning curb and it'll take a couple of relationships before you realize if you don't dominate your girlfriend you'll lose her.

You needed to give her a hard no and be prepared to dump her if she didn't listen.

Women are like children or dogs. They'll constantly test the waters and you have to be firm on the boundaries. It's like allowing a dog to bite, if you allow it sometimes, they'll be unable to understand why they can't do it ALL the time.

Likely this whole hanging out with an ex thing only came about because you were a vagina when she was testing the waters on smaller things like going out clubbing with the girls (without you). My rule on things like that is I ask to come along and if they seem 100% cool with me coming along, then I say it's fine with her to go. If they don't seem fine with you coming along while she drinks with the girls or goes clubbing, she's likely flirting and dancing with other dude's and is likely to do even more when she starts to get drunk.

You gotta stand up for yourself and what's right even though you might lose the girl (and occasionally that might happen). And if you DON'T stand up for yourself and what's right, you'll lose the girl guaranteed, and in a much uglier way.

I'm okay with my girl having male firends, but you gotta watch that because you *know* any male friend of an average to hot girl wants to bang her. It's okay for them to say, have lunch and catch up (but watch who pays, it should always be a split check) with a guy friend, but it's NOT okay for them to have drinks and get high alone together...

Don't be an "enlightened" nu-male. The more you fit that mold the less likely to get laid you are and even if you have a great body and great job, at best, you might have a female friend that you bang (while she gets a lot of other cock).

Having a girlfriend requires being a man.

Tell her you will chill with your ex aswell since she doesn't see it like a problem.

Orjust tell her how fucking stupid she is for even asking for it.

she chose him over you and this will never change. She is not your girl but his. You know know for certain now and either you have some self respect and end it or continue to hang around, pretending to be in a relationship as she loves up her ex.

Dump her go to Whole Foods find yoga chick

break up with her if you aren't a faggot , she probably doesn't love you if she wa nts to hang with her ex

Say goodbye to her secretly and burn all of her shit at your house. A big surprise will ensue for her.

Ghost her and she will either end up banging him anyway, or realize that she is being stupid. But this is always a situation that won't turn out well.

It depends on your age, it looks/sounds like you guys are pretty young so she's probably just expoloring her options and seeing if her ex is still interested. But I'm in my mid-thirties and it's not all that weird for my wife to socialize with an ex depending on the situation. Anyway, dump this chick or just keep fucking her until something else more interesting comes along.

This thread is retarded. It is not normal behavior for an ex and a girl in a relationship to "hangout" she has no respect for you. text her this if you want a chance of saving this relationship:

"Hey, actually I don't think I'm cool with this at all, it's been sweet" then go nc for a few days.

You already failed her test and showed her you're a bitch. It's not too late. The choice is yours pussy, you have alot to learn about women.

This... but to put it much faster and more succinctly, a girlfriend who's friends with an ex is a danger. Not necessarily a deal breaker but you need to watch men that have banged her before.

Once a guy has banged a girl it is EXPONENTIALLY easier to get into her panties in the future.

You need to watch any girl's male friends but you need to be ultra vigilant about exes. It's fully reasonable to tell her she isn't allowed to hang with exes while you're dating her.

start Taking pics now for your revenge post

This. Don’t let her play you. You are better off taking a stance and leaving the relationship than letting her cuck you.

Some of the most legit relationship advice i've seen in here for men.

Sounds like you're about to go out and find a new pussy to stuff.

I chilled with my ex when she had a dude. I didnt do anything with her and we were just friends. Plus I had other girls to do stuff with. But I stopped chilling with her because she was fresh in a new relationship and people are crazy af nowadays. I didn't want a jealous BF assuming the worse thinking we're fucking then try to kill me. But yeah I can tell she was still feeling me. So I would say to you...tell her to respect how you feel or leave her. Because one way or another one of them is eventually going to try to do something. Theyere going to start bringing up old memories than sex is eventually going to get brought up like "remember when had sex at the beach" then theyre going to start thinking about all the sexually memories.

But you gave to cut ties, Op. Your self respect and mental health are at stake. What she's doing is intollerable. Ghost her and start talking to other girls. She's made her decision. Cucks get started by compromising. Fuck that.

This. I wasnt a "man" per-say in my first ever relationship. I let her get away with so much. But after years of learning and having different GF I definitely know how to manage my girls now. If they know they can do whatever they want they will eventually leave.

Its all a learning curve OP. But if she respects you tell her you dont like it. If she doesnt care im telling you now. LEAVE. Trust me youll thank yourself later and also save your self from heartbreak. And the last thing you want to do is harm someone because of blinding jealously.

Dont let her. Honestly if she doesnt change her attitude and side with you, dump her.

My ex and I split up after 4 years. We just didnt work out anymore. Had a good breakup, remained friends. We werent in love anymore but we had a lot of love and respect for eachother and thats why we didnt see an issue with being friends. We liked eachother we just didnt work out and thats okay. When my current gf came along she told me she didnt feel comfortable with me being close to my ex and at first i thought it was BS but when i took a step back i realized how sketch it looked so I did what was right for my new gf. If youre worth it (in your gf's eyes) shell listen to you.

>r e d d i t spacing

This! It's all psychological so you do it back

OP if you are alpha: aggro boyfriend
if you are beta: leave her
if you are cuck: let her come back to you smelling of cum

Truth. I don't even let them have, "Male" friends. Or, "gay" one's for that matter. Anything with a dick and not related to them, is off fucking limits.

Nice

It's called paragraphs, assclown. It existed long before reddit. This is easily the most cancerous meme to ever come around Sup Forums, because illiterate faggots see a multi-paragraph post, write it off, and say "hurp durp reddit".

I don't know if you ever had to write papers in your tard class, but you write a handful of sentences and put a line of space between them. That's how English works. It's simply how adults write, retard.

Beta behavior

lots of beta in this thread

dumb the cunt

>r e d d i t spacing

Done in one.

DO THIS. THAT BITCH IS CHEATING!

Dude, you've already lost. Just pack it in.

>show her you're insecure about this one male in particular
>roll over and show your belly by letting her go anyway

She's gonna fuck him, today, and it's your fault.

This.

Do the same, go and meet with your ex.
100% garanteed she will blame you for it.

Warning : out of rage she will probably fuck the other guy, but at least you will be fixed on what kind of bitch you're dating...

TL;DR women don't really like equality that much

break up with her and move on you dumb shit

broads are always scanning the horizon for greener pastures and once they spot it they're done

you were a transitional lay for her - it's no big deal

let her ex deal with that mess

Well, you gotta be careful about looking insecure too. I find not allowing her to have *any* male friends looks super insecure and is also likely to have the same end result of allowing her to hang with exes.

You gotta be confident that you are her *best* choice and behave like you are. You can't just ban all males from her life. BUT that being said, you have to be vigilant about these guy's behavior and intentions and if he's done or said something that shows distinct sexual interest, she can't hang with him anymore.

In my mind, the following are acceptable with male friends
>calls
>texts
>lunches (dinners are sketchier terrain)
>playing online games with them
>hanging out with guys when there's a lot of people of both genders present

Teh following is not acceptable
>getting drunk or high with a male friend
>going clubbing/drinking and not allowing you to come along
>Dinners are sketchier than lunches and if the guy is paying for them, you need to cut her off from it
>hanging with exes is unacceptable (though you need to tolerate them being friends but be super vigilant about what they're talking about and the *tone* of the friendship.
>if the conversation with *any* male friends ever turns sexual, she's cut off from that one.

You gotta walk the line between being secure and confident enough to allow her male friends (insecurity is women's number one turnoff), but being manly enough that if *any* of them are making moves she's banned from hanging with that one. If he's getting seriously sketchy, ban her from speaking to him altogether.

To be honest, the ex doesn't even want to deal with it. He just wants some free pussy every now and then, and plans to let her give it to him while she dates other guys.

what a load of horseshit
> learning curb
retard.

OP, don't listen to this dumbass.
You don't own any girl and you don't treat any girl like a possession. If she wants to hang with her ex, just break up with her and find a different girlfriend. No one who cares for you would do that.

Some solid advice

> When you see a hot girl you want to be with her in the bed. But when you are in a relationship with her and find that she is basically a slut, you realize beauty is not everything

>If you do some research on marriages which are great and lasted until any one of them passed away, it's about TRUST. The sun will always keep rising. If it doesn't for ONCE, you will never believe the sun again.

>Cut all connections and move on. You will realize it the hard way. Being with this bitch will make you MENTALLY sick and you'll feel suffocated. 5-10 years later, you'll realize you WASTED your time with this bitch.

Found the 'femanon'. Tits or GTFO, cumdumpster.

dude, OP has no ex, he's such a beta!

Accept you are a cuck and send some nudes of her

I have fucked every ex after they already had a new bf and in one case was married

I have a dick and horny motives when it comes to ANY women that I'll spend two minis talking to (unless business related). Other guys are the same too. No males.

Quads of truth.

>Fucking THIS

Relationships are trust.

Being Alpha - Letting her go because if she cheats you know you can replace her ass in a heartbeat.

Being Beta - She going to cheat, she already cheated by asking, dump her, Whine Whine Whine about your insecurities.

Found the neck beard, yell from the basement and tell your mom you want tendies for lunch.

>Being Alpha

Yeah, I tried that one...
The fact is you don't find out immediatly she cheated.
Took me 5 years to find out she cheated on me with (at least) 6 other guys.

I want my "5 years alpha trust" back !

Honestly man when hunting for the "one"

Don't go for strippers or girls who dress like strippers.

After your 5 years I'm sure you know what kind of girl to have a relationship with and ones you only fuck.

>at least
these 3 you can be sure

She was a true expert manipulative bitch, and I only started to suspect things after 4 years.
She denied it of course, and I trust her for another year.

Worst part is some of our friends knew and kept their mouth shut... bunch of assholes !

man, why you are still with her?
Dump that whore, find some other bangable chick

if her response is as defensive as 'are you forcing me what to do?' to you simply saying you don't like her hanging with her ex - she isn't worth keeping.

Don't get me wrong, you're probably very important to each other but she can't understand you being upset by that? Maybe it's time to look at her other actions and wonder if she's been selfish in a lot of other ways too

It's over man she's cheating

This was 5 years ago, I already cut every contact with her and those "friends".

But I felt the shame for 1 complete year, and saddly I needed to be an asshole myself to some other women to feel relieved.

Time to start watching sissy hypno training vids user, if you're lucky you might get to bang her ex yourself!

That's savage
Leaving her right after sex makes her feel like a wothless whore

The fact that you're here means you know what to do. Break up with her no matter what. She's going to fuck her ex anyway so leave her ass.

If you doubt something is shit, then it's definitely shit!

Yeah stupid tho, she'll probably report him for rape and fuck his life up for revenge back. Better to just walk away

You handled it well. Don't forbid her but make it clear that you are against the idea. If she doesn't care about how you feel then it may be a red flag and time to move on. Also this whole thing will set a precedence in your relationship, so tread lightly and keep your dignity.

Go hang out with your ex. Bet she wigs the fuck out on you.

DUMP HER!

Don't disappoint us OP. Be a fag all you want but don't be a goddamn cuck.

Quads of truth
you are worthy of the quads user

Yeah op drop that bitch before she drop u

word

If she will go with her ex, start cheating on her. You might never find out if she cheated or not, but since she doesn't respect you, you can do it. It will give you the 'I don't care that much' mode. SHE is trying to break this shit, so you are from this moment allowed to do what you want. And don't tell her you are cheating without any reason. If she asks, then why not. Start being mysterious and shit like that. Some ppl might say, that it will lead to end of the relationship, but hey, it's because of her. It probably sounds retarded, but it works. You don't have to man up actually, if you treated her nice and all and she didn't appreciate it, be yourself, but stop acting like she is the only one. From this moment you are moving on, you can with her as long, as it doesn't destroy you. She showed she doesn't respect you. make new friends. Oh, you might think it's bad to cheat, but yea, she probably wouldn't like you to talk to your ex, so just stop giving a fuk. And right now I'm thinking that she is a slut, or is testing you in a slutty way. Yea, stop givin a fuk about her and if you really want to still know her, then start thinking about her like about a friend with benefits. I don't know your story, but I like to think that the other person isn't retarded af and can use brain.lua

I like this. Go about your day, play vidya work out or go to the bar or whatever. But ignore her. It will drive her nuts. Don't text tomorrow either. Act like you dont give a duck. She'll either come crawling back crying (likely imo) or you break up by default. What else is there to do though