So if I check into a hotel, drink a whole fifth of 100 proof vodka and take like half a bottle of otc sleeping pills...

So if I check into a hotel, drink a whole fifth of 100 proof vodka and take like half a bottle of otc sleeping pills, I'll die right?

There is no 100% vodka, dingus. It isn't even possible for such thing to exist.

Hotel is optional

100 proof means 50% idiot

Think of all the masturbating you won't be able to do any more!

lie on your back to ensure choking

>falling for the oldest bait

luckily you saved me the trouble of telling you to kill yourself

Bump with tits

and all the $100 bills he will never make

Come to the gym with me user

Wasn't even op bruh

Mad that you were wrong get off your phone in class kiddie.

Hotel manager here, why not do it at the woods or your parents home?

Comfy bed, ensured not to be bothered till checkout time if I hang the "do not disturb" door hang, it's 100% guaranteed non of your family will find you and be traumatized. Its literally a win/win/win if you ask me.

I saved a couple more of this chick, anyone have sauce?

Well, hotel workers don't wanna see a dead body either mate. That's how rooms get cursed too.

Replace Vodka with bleach and you would increase your chances by 100%

shut up you stupid faggot

It's pretty hard to OD on otc sleeping pills, you'll probably wake up feeling total shit with your organs slightly damaged. All you can hope for with that combo is choking on your own vomit while you're asleep.

>that's how rooms get cursed
What are you fucking 12?
Also
>hotel workers don't want to see a dead body
I want to fucking kill myself, I'm showing a very small consideration to my family by not wanting them to discover me, what makes you think I would extend the same courtesy to the general public?

Ugh, carry on then. Good riddance.

>I'll die right?

No. Don't be a retard.

The problem is that you may die, but you may survive - only to find yourself at a hospital with a painful week to linger. Organs ruined by the toxicity of pills and alcohol.
An ugly and unpleasant way to go.

Rather, find out why you're depressed, talk to your doctor, get a shrink (don't readily accept medicine, get proper therapy).

And always remember, this too shall pass.

I wish for you the best of luck and that you find your way out of the shithole that depression is - I've been there, I know how you feel.

Much love user.

if youre planning on killing yourself though, why not go on a crazy cool holiday on credit/stolen money and THEN kill yourself in some random country when youve run out of money

I'll rephrase, what can I buy otc that when paired with copious amounts of alcohol will sufficiently slow my breathing enough to cause death?
Also new girl

staying in a hotel right now:
>ensured not to be bothered till checkout time if I hang the "do not disturb" door hang

fake as shit, don't count on this at all.

also, don't be a pussy, you can make things work.

I know why I'm depressed tho
The reason I want to kms is because of money/credit problems catching up to me to the point that it's effecting my familt

just rent a car, buy some pipe to pipe exhaust into car through window. full tank of gas. Park in woods, drink all the vodka till you pass out, take the sleeping pills, all while the car fills with exhaust and you die without your body reacting to the low 02

Well kinda would hope you wouldn't be a dick about it

you're suppose to put a plastic bag over your head obviously to ensure death after you pass out. you get some sort of elastic band, you slip it over your head, and make sure it is proper size such that it'll securely seal around your neck and the bag to ensure no air gets in. then you drink your vodka and pop your pills, put the bag on and the band over it. hold the band with your thumbs so you can breathe until you pass out. when you do, the bag and band will seal your head in and you'll suffocate in your sleep. drinking too much vodka i think increases your risk you'll fuck up and not get the bag properly sealed around your head. i would be try not to get too drunk and make sure you're sober enough. concentrate on the pills. also look into antiemetics to see if they are warranted to prevent vomiting up the pills.

then i think you should rob some places

what order of magnitude of debt are we talking about here?

OP is a faggot. Will do nothing. Quit begging for attention on this faggot thread. Faggot.

your family will eventually get all the bills for the hotel room cleanup/damages/loss of revenue

go out with a bang, faggot. KILL TRUMP

I stayed in this hotel once that left a bag of fresh towels, tea, coffee etc. outside my door when I had the do not disturb sign up. There was a note in it saying if this bag isn't picked up in 24hrs we will enter your room. I guess a lot of people committed suicide there or something.

THIS!

What is a catalytic converter?

and now more hotels are revising their policies about entering once every 24 hours because of the las vegas shooting.

About 100k
If I'm dead I won't have the anxiety/guilt/depression looming over me every time I look at them like I already do tho

Bump

Use everclear

Vodka enema would do it.