So this girl has been stalking me for a while...

So this girl has been stalking me for a while, saying I gave her my nr on a night out and she's been calling me with hidden nr for the past week. I've blocked the nr once now via my provider, but she still calls me and I'm getting pretty fed up. Not something I feel like going to the police for, but I would like to get back at her.
She added me on snapchat and has sent pic related. I was wondering if it's possible to undo the filter and if so, if any user could tell me how I can learn to do so? Pic related

tldr;
Who this chick?

What is a nr?

Phone number

Why don't you just talk to her

I have, but she won't say who she is, knows quite some info about me and she won't want to meet up but she says she likes me. I know for a fact that I haven't given her my number, so her story is bs. It's just annoying and apparently blocking her number via my provider isn't enough.
Basically I just want to learn how undo the snapchat filter so I can at least check if it's somebody I know who's pranking me, or if it's some random stalker

I don't think there is any way to undo the filter. Google might help

Just ignore that ugly cunt

Tell her you love her, she will immediately run.

Just non stop send her pictures of buttholes. Like every hour on the hour for days

Any advice on what to do in this situation is much appreciated. It's not something I want to go to the police for, but it's something I want to learn te solve

I have checked on google already, but I couldn't find anything. That's why I'm asking /b, I've been looking for solutions for the last couple of days.

I told her: "Sure let's meet up for coffee then" but she wants my full name and address and I don't trust her. She has to know my name already because she added me on sc

just give here your name and an address on your road but not your number

It's not that I don't want to give my address per sé, it's just that I know she's bs'ing, so I don't want to give in.
On a side note, sometimes she calls (at least an anonymous number calls) and I hear nothing on the other end. If I decline the call, I get called again after some time and letting my phone ring is just annoying. I quite often call with my aunt who's in an elderly home and who's not doing too well, so I don't like to leave my phone on mute / ignore it if I hear my phone ring.
I just want to solve this problem in a humanly fashion before resorting to going to the police

If you're not gonna meet her then your gonna have to try putting her off somehow . You've got her number so could easily put in on Craigslist and get guys to send dick pics etc ,that'll give her a taste of her own medicine

Tell her you love her, let's get married and have babied, but she needs to wear a chastity belt and tattoo her name above her vag first

Your* name

That's the whole problem; I don't have her number bc she calls me with a private number. I have called my provider to have the number blocked (they can't give the number because of privacy reasons), which I assume they did but she still calls me

Nee filter verwijderen is niet mogelijk op zon jpg, herken je dr niet? Wat is dr username?

can't u see her email on snapchat?

or like the gay ass snapchat map?

Her snapchat name is xaaammyy
I don't see any email, where should I look?

dunno just a taught, can't you se her on the snapchat map? well if she has it enabled

have a gf?

Can't find her
Been single for like 6 months now, why?

wtf? just go kick her in the crotch you fucking bitch

it's actually smart--if you hit her anywhere above the waist she can pull that victim card bs and say you assaulted her, but a good swift kick to the vagene would prevent that since genitals don't bruise easily like other parts and she'd have to get naked to prove it, anyway. But nobody would believe her b/c nobody ever does this anyway, well not often enough to be believable at least

so yeah honestly it's the perfect solution, and it's good for equality

heb je haar nummer wel n's geprobeerd te bellen? Doe alles wat zij doet anders gewoon terug.

Ze belt anoniem, dat is het hele punt

jezus christus, tja, ik zou gewoon dan wachten tot ze op snapchat map gezien kan worden, instellingen van telefoon aanpassen, of misschien zelfs telefoonnummer veranderen

If you had a gf I could see this as a setup.
Any chance the ex is trolling you?

It was a mutual breakup and we're still friends, so no.

I guess I'll just tell her next time that I'll be informing the police if she keeps it up, unless an user knows what else I could do

>xaaammyy
neuken die shit