FEELS THREAD

FEELS THREAD
I'm here to listen. Tell me what's bothering you.

I feel terrible, my best friend (who was a girl)
I think she hates me now

>having friends
>whining about something related to friendship
top tier normie problem right there

I am thinking about becoming a proper isolated cunt
everyone's problems are so menial and boring but they complain anyway

Much like yours.

Exactly

i fell in love with my high school science teacher a few years back and every single day my feelings for her are just growing and growing and growing and fuck idk what to do anymore ive tried every single thing i could and nothing helps

Friendship is a difficult topic. Care to elaborate about your story with your femanon friend?
Elaborate as well.

I don't know if I can feel the emotion of love anymore. I didn't feel it when I was with her and I haven't felt it since I was young. Will I ever feel love again?

Age of both? Was it just a platonic thing or did you guys have something?

Love is a type of energy, a force. It constructs and destroy. What kind of love did you feel back then? What kind of love do you wanna feel right now? I feel love only when I listen to music.

i was 15 she was 22 i mean there wasnt anything actually going on but fuck there was DEFINITELY something maybe like a very small something idk how to explain its hard but like her relentlessly going out of her way to do shit for me was just like wow nobody ever done anything like that for me ever

>Tell me what's bothering you.

Sup Forums has turned to faggot spam and the mods do nothing.

We need a faggot containment board for the faggot spam.

It's all really petty bullshit really
the tldr is
>extremely stressed from work&family stuff
>seek comfort in my friends
>have mental breakdown
>all friends tell me i'm being strange
>I keep making it worse because of stress
>anxious they hate me

this one girl (my best friend) seems to be hit the worst from my breakdown

What is with that? just 2 years ago it wasn't this bad

When I was younger I felt love like a warmth in my heart and content in my life whenever I saw a girl I had a crush on. After puberty all I wanted to do was have sex. When I did it still wasn't enough to get that feeling back. I'm afraid I might be a sociopath. Thanks for doing this OP this feels good to finally get off my chest

Sad. I felt the same about my ex-gf who blocked me on every social media platform today after nine months of breaking up. She was a cunt but she done shit for me that no one ever did.
What things did she do for you?
Well I'm not faggot spam you retarded cunt, I'm actually reading people's problems. I'm not here to judge.
We do need a faggot containment board, do the honors and get in the chamber you cockfag nigger.

Well, I can relate. My circle of friends is falling apart because we're all retarded beta idiots. And it's not about the pussy. We're betas at LIFE.
Nah, you are okay. You didn't feel love back then, you just wanted to have sex, only you didn't know what sex was. There's no such thing as a relationship based on "love", love also acts as a conduit to get shit done. What you feel for girls is lust.

id be hanging out in the staff rooms and shit on my breaks and i used to skip class just to see her and she was completely 100% cool with it but then like after almost a year we started not doing all that fun shit anymore and she got engaged a few weeks after that and then we barely ever spoke again

Most of my mates (were&are) just pussy hungry, it is sickening
just have a nice night out with the fellas, why does pussy need to be a factor?

Sounds like a great story, could make it into a movie or something. Try writing this shit out, with all the details, you might feel moved by it and get over it.
My exacts thoughts. They might think that pussy is indeed a factor, just because they didn't have enough. Once you get enough, you still want it, but you know it's not worth it.

Alright thanks user I think I feel a bit better about myself

It is kinda sad, I also recall staring at her pretty face back when we were five years old, or something like that. She had all the beauty in the world. But let's face it, we would end up fucking by pure instinct. And after that, we would see the cracks.

pretty sure its illegal tho aint no good story about that its hard to remember like its either i cant remember shit about it at one point then i can remember everything down to the colour of her hair ties i guess at the time i just didnt think of it as that significant and the older i grew the more i realised what the fuck was i doing :(

Accepting animal instinct seems to be the first step

The last year and a half I haven't even cared about sexual relationships or women in general, but a good fun time with the anyone who's keen. Just been doing my job and then playing video games when I get home, maybe a TV show or a movie. Lately my """""friend""""" whom I have known for ages starts slamming me for not having a gf and not loving the bible and god, recently it's finally getting to me.
Once again I feel extremely lonely and useless. Can't I be happy the way I want to be? Which is just working hard without the weight of a shitty and shallow relationship?

My gf refuses to stop being friends with the girl she cheated on me with because “she’s her only friend”

Men are made of regrets and good stories. You will be okay user, focus.
And yet we keep forgetting to do it.
Well your friend seems to be a shit-tier normie, talking about the bible and shit, better lose them to find them user. You can be happy, you don't need sex to be whole. If you enjoy media, try to get even deeper on that shit. Art is the way I believe, do you care about art, user?
Well, if it were a guy, I would say dump the bitch. But, how about suggesting her a threesome?

Art? In what regard?
I very much enjoy animation, however, I cannot draw nor animate myself.
My hobby used to be creating videos using Sony Vegas, I loved editing for hours on end and self teaching myself techniques, etc. Then watching it back afterwards was amazing.
Same with Photoshop, I was never great at it, but I always enjoyed making shitty jokes and other things with the program for myself and friends to have a laugh at.
Art, to me, can be whatever the creator created. idk

>cannot do the thing I like
That's your first problem user. You CAN. You just have to read and try to get into it step by step.

>Art, to me, can be whatever the creator created. idk

You do know, art it is just something that you make out of love.
Just to know, how's your relationship with drugs?

Everyone seems to want to get recognition and/or money for their art, that defeats the purpose I feel.
Never used drugs outside of what I've ever been prescribed. At least as far as I am aware.

Try weed, it might help you. After that start experimenting with psychedelics.
If you do it out of love you will get somewhere.

I am afraid drugs will affect me in a negative way.

They will affect you in the way you need them to affect you. Do some research.

I think I am probably just a very stupid person, that simply doesn't see the full picture ever
I doubt the use of drugs will change that.

Drugs alterate your state and bend your perception of things. When you are under the influence things do not matter the way they do when you are sober. It's like explaining the colors to a person born blind. You can try it out, if it doesn't work for you that's fine. But you won't get far away by pre-judging and elaborating theories based on doubt about things you never experienced before.

Fair enough, perhaps I should be less uptight about everything.

Just got diagnosed with a severe case of schizophrenia.
My grill now stopped talking to me
my family is threatening to throw me out

Sex isn't an emotional connection, man. It can lead to them, it feels better in the context of them, but it isn't one unto itself.
You're not looking for a fuck, you're looking for a lifemate. You need to find somebody to love

Just open your mind, it will be alright. Contact me once you try it.
How did it go? A close friend of mine is a schizo, was very lonely for a few months but now he's fucking girls again and all that bullshit. He is not the same and people seem to treat him "different", but he is perfectly capable of doing anything. What's your story, user?

I might be a fucking idiot, but sex should be a special engagement, a reward after successfully creating a strong bond, not after the first week or two, what the hell is wrong with some people?

I wouldn't go that far. If you want a good fuck, sex can be that. But if you're trying to fill an aching void, sex won't do that.

Gf of 6 years dumped me just as I bought a house for us, for someone else.
Still tho, we still meet eachother daily, she sleeps in our place a lot and we fuck like rabbits.
Im already seeing 2 other girls, but I can only think of her.
I know we are going to be together again, but I dont know when and I feel sad when im not with her.
>TFWngf is worse I know, but im feeling shitty too, except when im with her

Can't find a job, more because I proscratine, it really bother me

Fair point. I mean if you are looking for a lasting relationship.

You deserve to be miserable, cuck

Sex is pure instinct bro, the strong bond creates when you care about the other person, and you construct something together. Relationships would be more pure if we could just fuck our brains out first, relinquished of shame, exteriorizing all of our fetishes, and then proceed to actually get to know the other person.
You can't see sex as a reward, you have to see it as the primal thing.
Shit, that's though. Try until you get one, and keep that one.
Quite a story, you probably shouldn't have bought a house, but what's done it's done. Keep on fucking her and don't give up your higher dreams for her.
There are NO lasting relationships. Just think about your family, quick example.

Well i always knew i had it. kinda obvious if you see an actual werewolf outside your window. But it got so bad i wasn't able to handle it anymore. so i went to a therapist.

It helped at first but now my family and friends found out about it. And they were nice at first but that changed

Now, especially my grill is very strict about it. Like "oh you saw shit again? thats not good, go see a better doctor or take stronger meds."

Shes bossing me around even if i can handle myself very well. It feels like shes my mom or something.

Shit, that's scary. I'm not sure how to help you, but the most important lesson I learnt was that no matter what it happens, don't tell the things you see or think. Keep them for yourself and try to work your way around them.

Thanks, yes so far thats the plan unless some girl manages to get to me heart first

And she told my family and they are going crazy because they think im dangerous.
Have you ever tried to hug your mom but she pulls back because she is scared of you?
That your family isnt calling because they think you are some kind of twisted murderer?
The look people shoot you sometimes, knowing what you have...that messes me up

Just remember you don't need girls to be whole, you just need sex to be focused.

too late for that

Start faking it then. They WON'T understand, because they see life in a way you DON'T. Check this reply >It's like explaining colors to a person born blind

They will just label you as "crazy" and they will feel sad for you or just say you are annoying.

Schizophrenia is a really, really... unexplored "condition". If schizophrenia is a disease, homosexuality is a disease as well.

Also mermaid man says C H E C K E M

Checked

ckecked

but yeah youre right. but i dont want to break contacts. Cant they just continue like before?

I don't think so, they're just the way they are. Try to embrace your condition, want it or not, you are special. Also fuck your girl for being a bitch, don't mention werewolves no more if you want to get laid.

______________________________________________________BUMPING______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ill keep that in mind, but I really want the company. I live alone and work from home, so I spend a lot of time alone...

And why are you in this thread anyway?

>Browse Sup Forums for years
>Remember old bitcoin begging threads and dogecoin threads
>MFW is like it is complete bullshit
>bitcoin hit 400 dollars, I am mad, but it is too late buy some, it will crash tomorrow
>bitcoin hit 1000 dollars, I am mad, but it is too late buy some, it will crash tomorrow
>same thinking when 2000, 5000, 10000
>few years ago I literally could save myself from living shity slave wage life in rented flat who don´t have any joy in life because to poor to buy anything but foot, clothes and basic stuff
>can´t stop voices in my head, see this shit everyday everywhere in media, it is laughting at me
>I is crushing me, I am losing will to live my life
>only thing about how everything would be perfect if I had at least money for own flat...

I wonder how girls are feeling when they get all the friend requests and the messages on socials.
Are they annoyed about it or they somehow enjoy all that attention from people they don't know?

>if schizophrenia is a disease, homosexuality is a disease as well.

you imply that it isn't. The basic nature of mankind in no opinionated terms is reproduction and survival. That basic fact is all that has lead us to this point. Homosexuality spits in the face of reproduction. Which makes it an abomination to nature. Natural order is the only thing that matters on this subject. You exist to reproduce, if your supposed sexuality denies you that then it is obvious that it is not natural or normal making it other. We call deviations from the natural disease.

get gassed faggots.

Dang, that sucks bro. Try get it out of your head
Its gonna pop eventually, everyone knows it anyway
They love the fucking attention, every girl, they are all sluts

Its a syndrom
A disease is curable

if she breathes she's a thot

My grandpa died and left me a big inheritance.
Feel both happy and really sad..
He taught me everything I know from hunting to growing potatoes to how you fix a car.

homosexuality is curable, all we need to do is to stop allowing the mindless indulgence of dillusion

I want to kill myself. I'm not happy at all and I don't think I ever will be. I'm too self-aware for my own good. I know I'll never change, I'll never be in a relationship, I'll never be wanted, and I'll never be successful. There's no point in living anymore. I'm done.

Do it, whiny cunt. Could use less bitches in the world.

how old are you? you sound like 16

I feel terrible and I want to help other people to see if I can fix my shit in the process. Mostly a mixture of bad family life, a sensation of unfillable void, and lust and sex addiction. Also I can't get off my ass due to depression.
I'm sure there are a lot of guys like you right now. I had bitcoins and sold 'em back in 2013, fml right?
They enjoy the attention, that's a fact. I run a small Instagram account dedicated to my photographs. I would be lying if I say I don't feel a miserable yet enjoyable dopamine rush every time a hot girl likes one of my pictures.
Your grandpa sounds like an awesome person, may he rest in peace. Just enjoy the money and do something he would have done. Make the old man proud bro.
The cure for self-awareness is to work on yourself so what you are aware of is something aesthetic. Get off your ass, work out, lift, get girls, fuck, focus, repeat. You will always be miserable, but that's because you seem to be pretty clever. Now stop being lazy and enjoy the little things. Life has no meaning.

I just turned 21 on the 15th.
I know life has no meaning. I know it's up to me to find meaning. I know what I want and at the same time, I know I'll never get it. I know exactly what I should change in my life to make things better but I know I won't change. I don't know why. I'm just a waste of space that was born for no reason. I'm not looking for pity, I'm just venting because it's all I can really do. I hate my life, but I hate myself even more.

You seem smart, just focus on getting money and everything else will come on its own bro

yum yum yum

That's the end of it dude, when you KNOW everything but you CAN'T do it.
You might be really good at thinking stuff but suck at actually doing it.
So your problem is that you are trying to fix a problem that requires action by theorizing.
You just have to do it. It's no secret.

I'd like to make money but that seems impossible for me too. Most jobs I've quit within a month. I've only had 3 jobs that lasted longer than a month, two of them I quit, the other one I was fired from for saying I wanted to kill myself to my manager. I tried going to school but I got overwhelmed and withdrew from my classes, leaving me in debt. I've tried to teach myself things online but my attentions span is practically nonexistent so I never follow through with anything.
I know I have to just do something, but I can't. It's like there's an invisible force holding me down. I guess I'm so terrified of failing that I don't even want to try. The only way to win is to not play.

If you don't play, you don't win, and you don't lose either. Maybe it's the lack of pussy, do you have sex regularly?

Nope. I've never had sex, never kissed a girl, and I've never been in a relationship with a girl. It's not like I don't want to. I'm just not an attractive person I guess.

Man fuck off, there is no thing as an unattractive man. You can always have money, or an athletic physique. Just work on it, love yourself, smoke a joint and go outside, you will make amends with your true form.

I'm freakishly tall, overweight, and depressing to be around. I'm about as unattractive as it comes. The closest thing to a relationship I've ever had was my friendship with my old boss. It seemed like she was giving me a lot of hints that she liked me and shit but in hindsight, I'm pretty sure she was just emotionally using/manipulating me. I'm just done. Like I said, I know myself too well and I know things will never change.

Then if you are SOOO convinced about you being "done", why would you seek advise in a cantonese image board where people express their depression and frustration using memes?
You are not being honest. No attractive girl is going to lay with you and caress your floppy tits just because she "loves you".
G E T
Y O U R
S H I T
T O G E T H E R
O R
G T F O

I don't know but I'm sick and tired of not being able to get over this fucking girl no matter how fucking hard i try. It's like she's the only girl in this goddamn world, I can't seem to get attracted to other girls and i know it's because of her. It got me so fucked up. It's been a couple of years and my love for her only gets bigger and stronger and i don't know what the fuck to do..
Hell she's fucked a dozen of guys before and that's the biggest deal breaker for me but i still can't get over her, and when i see the guys she's fucked i want nothing but to fuck their shit up and i don't know if it's because I'm probably a beta or just envious because they got into her pants without even putting half the effort I've putt with her. It's like I'm convincing myself it's either her or i won't get with any other girl, and i don't know why I'm like this. I seriously don't know what to do. My life is joke

I don't know why. I guess I was just trying to find some reason behind everything by talking about it but I failed. Peace out.

You can't fail if you don't even try. Just try to do what you love, you will eventually get better.
Let me elaborate a reply.

You're probably just like me. A lazy-ass fuck that doesn't want to have to deal with all of this 21st century stuff like having to get a job, earn money and all that jazz. I personally just want to play video games, hang out with people, listen to music, do stuff I like, and all in all just live a life of leisure, but, sadly, that's not possible. But I'm too afraid of death too actually end myself, hence I'm currently stuck leading a hollow and highly unsatisfying and stressful life.

They LOVE it
That's why they post those screenshots of guys sliding in their dms acting "annoyed" but they're just showing their followers that they're pretty desirable. Women don't know what logic is

I dated the most beautiful girl ever a few months back.
To be honest, she was kind of a spoiled little brat, but I loved the way she looked. She was beautiful and really hot.
She dumped me, I wanted to dump her, but she did it first and hurted me a lot.
Now I just remember the good things, and I have to make an effort to recall all those things that made me want to break up with her at the moment.
But I still miss her.
I know she isn't worth it but she was so damn beautiful, picture Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.
So yeah, find yourself a hotter girl.

> be schizophrenic
> be partially deaf
> broke up with bf because schizo
> rejections from all jobs I applied for
> hardly able to stay in college
> getting high and crying every day

getting hard not to neck myself

That's the fucking thing, she's not the best looking girl out there but damn if she's not the most beautiful looking human being in my eyes, despite how bad she acts sometimes i still can't get over her. Imagine trying to get over a person for months upon months to no avail. It got me really fucked up

Enjoy the drugs.
Time heals everything.