What is your religion?

What is your religion?

None.

>What is your religion?

Asshole question.

same

I'm an atheist because I am intellectually superior.

Islam, problem?

I don't have one.

I'm a wizard.

why do you hate us?

same exdee

nibba

That's a good question

BECAUSE YOU'RE INFIDELS REEEEE

I don't hate anyone.

LGBT

you mean satanist?

i like boobs

understandable

I believe in maculate conception.

Religion?

None. Wasn't raised into it and I cant see why people believe that stuff. Not too bothered about people's religions since they only ever use it to reinforce morals they already held.

Don't much like Muslims though. Haven't met a Muslim woman who wasn't extremely pretentious.

Catholic: Latin Rite.

Born into, then became an ignorant atheist, and then Catholic again after my study of the world's theology & history

BETTER THAN ANY OF YOURS

Agnostic.

Islamfag here.

The good one.

Shinto.

Why do Islamist not follow the True Prophet Isa and denounce the false prophet Mohammed?
>The Prophet Isa could speak a few days old after his Birth, Mohammed couldn't.
>The Prophet Isa could create life from mud (breathed life into bird from mud), Mohammed couldn't.
>The Prophet Isa could cure the blind and leprosy, Mohammed only spreaded cancer to the world.
>The Prophet Isa could bring back life to the dead, Mohammed coudln't do shit.
>The Prophet Isa is still alive and is to return to us, Mohammed died never to return.
The Prophet Isa is by far a the True Superior Prophet than Mohammed in the Quran, so why not follow and concentrate on The Prophet Isa and abondon the false prophet Mohammed.
The Prophet Isa was called the Word of God and Spirit of God, while Mohammed's name is just "to praise" (how narcissistic of him, lol). Wake Up!

Intelligence

linux
>

Love

Define Love

People you care about that care about you

So the definition of Love is an actual person that fits into a criteria of whether they are cared about or not?

hrrmmm :/

me too! born...left...came back