Took this girl on a date last saturday and tomorrow night I'm gonna eat at her place

Took this girl on a date last saturday and tomorrow night I'm gonna eat at her place.
Please give me some of that high quality advice Sup Forums

Impress her by taking her to a hardware and getting her either a metric or SAE wrench to remove the washer in her face.

how her your log collection. tell her you don't care about anal as long as she sucks logs out of your ass

This

don't say something along the lines of "it doesn't matter if she's not very pretty because you're more interested in her personality". that's a really effective way to end a date almost immediately.

>Not doing anal

Why would you even bother?

dead meme.

try anal

>bring respected
>being rude

ah, gotcha

kek'd

Ask her what it's like to be the first human/donkey hybrid

This chick sounds awful. Don't buy the first car you test drive, my man.

Take her to a secret steak restaurant so she doesn't know what the food is until it arrives, and then eat your 72oz steak with your hands in from of her face

Stop while you're ahead, OP. She seems like a prissy, stuck up, vanilla bitch.

sounds like a plan

She has a thing in her nose.

Dude.

Thing. In her nose.

>Laura
>Amsterdam
>Internationale student

I only see opportunities here tbh

holy shit totally forgot about the veggy thing... gonna eat some juicy carrots with salad tomorrow I guess :')

what if i haven't had sex in like 5 months dude my standards are getting lower by the day

If you're just looking to pump-n-dump, then why not, I guess. Her personality IRL would have to be something spectacular compared to her profile to be relationship material though.

Clog her throat with some of these.

that's what i was thinking. she actually said she's not looking for a relationship after the first date so I'm just here like allrighty then lets do this :p

Sorry, friend. If it's been a five month drought for you that wasn't by choice, you don't have the game to get this type of chick in bed within a month.

>fetishising intelligence

bring her a salami and tell her to get over herself

it was actually by choice tho, my gf broke up with me after 2,5 years and i needed some time... but now I really feel like getting back in the game and I feel like this girl could very well introduce me back into it.

You're already making a classic mistake of putting all your eggs in one basket with this girl. You should have multiples lined up. Increases your odds of getting laid and not catching feelings for someone too soon.

wait you're just making stuff up now, who said I don't have any other dates planned? ;)

Lmfao what is she eating??
euro fags always have the shittiest food

If you did, you wouldn't be asking us for advice.

You're not the only homeboy that gets laid.

Humble yourself.

I really like your sense of humor :D

You gotta eat the ass

I dont know why you keep making assumptions like this, I'm just here to have some fun convo, talk about this girl and see what you guys think of her.

Check out this sensitive sally. Was it my tone you took offense to?

I don't know why you're getting butthurt about light banter. Relax, dude.

When you're pounding her you should "accidentally" slip it in her ass and say "I guess you do anal now"

She sounds fucking disgusting, you can probably find something better. Something with bigger tiddies, bigger ass, and not a normie. Keep searching OP, this girl is pure human garbage. She disgusts me, and it probably disgusts you as well.

Rudely bring over half a suckling pig, perform anal on it.

Ask her if she will make an exception and perform anal on you OP.

Run.

>hating on consumerism
What's with the unnecessary cow nose ring then?

>What's with the unnecessary cow nose ring then?
It's easier to say and come to terms with
>I choose to repulse beauty
rather than
>I was born without it

Chain her to a fence with that fucking cowring.

Fuck, you aren't going to shitpost a thread for each of them are you? Let's see the profiles of the other young men you have lined up.

fuck her in the ass

Fuck her,
Film it,
Post it.