OI, I'm here to inspect your telly and make sure you have the proper tv license

OI, I'm here to inspect your telly and make sure you have the proper tv license.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_Sweden
gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
youtu.be/GNikooelESw
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not without a fucking search warrant laddie.

You can literally say you don't own a tv and refuse to let me in the house

I don't have a television. though...

I don't watch television. Fuck off.

there has to be somebody here that remembers her

>"I don't have one, television is for peasants"
>close door

are you gonna fix the bloody thing?

i do but dont know why

Post a notice on your door saying removal of implied right of access then tell them to fuck them self

youtube video of her trying to get into a home to check for tv's and licenses but the guy was talking absolute shit to her and there was nothing she could do. also she was kind of cute in a nerdy sort of way so Sup Forums loved her.
think back maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

Jesus, is this really a thing in bongland?

Live in Sweden, also have tv license.
But live far into the woods, even difficult for me to find my house sometimes even though I've lived here for 6 years.
Still, one day it knocks on the door
>do you have a tv sir?
>no
>they leave

The gas money to drive out here must be at least 10x that of what the license cost per year...

>doesn't know about TV license

you avin' a giggle?

TV license goes to things like BBC. If you watch live broadcasting you need a TV license, even if you don't watch the shit tv channels it funds. Way around this is to pause tv channels you're gonna watch for a little bit and no longer classed as live but most people just watch online or record.

but fuck the cunts if they think they're getting in the house without a warrant.

Tv license? Is this like penis inspections and fingerboxes?

edit: most people pay, but most people who don't will record.

>knocks on door
>"oi mate, got a tv?"
>nah lad
>"but I can hear and see it from here"
>not a tv mate
>"I must insist to come in and look"
>why mate?
Keep bitching with him for like 10 minutes, eventually let him inside.
There is no tv, just my movie screen and projector which doesn't count .
>"could have told me directly sir, instead of wasting time"
>nah mate goodbye

kek

>you actually need a fucking license to watch TV
>you actually need a fucking license to own knives
UK authoritarianism, folks.

Nope we have it here in Swedistan as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_Sweden
Never paid in my life.

As well you shouldn't. I thought we had some dumb shit in the US, but that's pretty far up there.

I would let her in.

Both of those are false pal.

no uk law

It should be called a BBC subscription. And the BBC should stop giving out shit for free then getting upset when people watch without paying. They need to update their tech, instead of relying on good old fashioned extortion. Cunts.

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
Really makes ya think mate?

>In Scotland you have to be 16-18 to buy cutlery
L O L

A licence for knives? Where the fuck did you learn that? The knife laws are fucking stupid, granted, but you don't need a licence for one.

That other guy said you do need a license, he sounded more believable than you, so..

You need to carry documentation to prove that it is "necessary", like for work that may require it.

Yeah you're "supposed to" have a tv licence but they have no way of proving if you do, most people just tell them to fuck off.

As for knives yeah you need to me a certain age to buy a knife, unless you want kids running around with kitchen knives?

Speaking of knife laws, what is the law in the UK?

Here in Sweden anyone can buy knifes, axes etc etc. It's illegal to carry them in public without reason though. But for any credible reason it's allowed.
For example, I could have some fishing line and a hook in my pocket and carry a giant hunting knife on my belt.
If the cops stop you you show them the fishing equipment and tell them you are going fishing. Suddenly it's 100% legal.
Though you are not allowed to carry knifes in pubs etc for any reason.

>If the government only threatens to send me to jail, then it's fine
>If the government doesn't make a law, who would ever stop a child from running around with a knife?

Well shit mate thank the Queen they made a law

What? Am I missing the point? Are you saying children should be able to buy knives for no reason? Should they be able to buy cigarettes and alcohol too?

>

For no reason? What does that mean? Yes, if a 12 year old went to the store to buy a kitchen knife, he should be able to buy one. Because it's a household tool, literally something people use every single day for cooking.

>Do you also think they should be able to do this completely unrelated thing?
Sup Forums arguments, everyone

Yes

My point is there is a reason children are unable to buy those things, there's no real reason that a young child needs to buy a knife realistically, is there?

FUCK I hate myself for saying that.

>there's no real reason that a young child needs to buy a knife realistically, is there?
I used to buy knifes as a kid all the time.
Me and my dad went camping several times per month and I used them all the time.

Same

Not that user, but yes

There's no real reason you need to buy McDonalds, or watch TV, or do any amount of recreational or unhealthy activity.
You're conflating "not having a real reason to" with "shouldn't be allowed to, under threat of imprisonment of their parents"

I was cooking for my family starting from age 13, so there's absolutely a reason why I should have a kitchen knife. I've been using my pocket knife regularly since I was 15 for work around the house, so I had a reason for it.
The government is not a fucking parent, and it's ridiculous and irrational to say that a child isn't legally allowed to purchase a household implement.

I'm gonna count to three then I plant this axe in your skull.

If a blade is over 3 inches, is fixed, or locks then it's illegal to carry without "good reason". I carry a locking folder at work as a tree surgeon so I have something with which to cut my rope in the event of an accident. You don't need documentation to carry it, only a decent argument for good reason. There's no way to document every case of wether or not that reason is justified, and therefore it's down to the discretion of the arresting officer to make the initial judgement to prosecute, and then the courts would decide 'good reason' or 'possestion of an offensive weapon'.

It's not that children shouldn't be using/are incapable of using knives but if they really need one there's no reason for them to buy it personally, their mother/father would be able to get them one if needed.

Maybe it's just a uk thing but kids carrying knives is/was a problem.

Lol, ppl still watch the propaganda channels instead of streaming everything ad free

Lmao

lmfao well done

but i just can't believe you bongs and euros really have this as a thing. i want to talk shit and make fun of you guys since it's obv us amerifats like shooting the shit back and forth with you guys just as much as you do but a tv license? a mandatory one? that's just beyond fucked

i feel for you

>tv license

Fucking Europe

brilliant use of image user

Dude, they even taxe the amount of rooms in your house to discourage ppl from having more rooms then they need in order to fit more mussies in the country
youtu.be/GNikooelESw

In South Africa they are trying to push TV licenses for smartphones, tablets and pc's.

You gotta be over a certain age to buy knives, but you don't need a license. You can't even buy spoons if you look under 16.

Kek

Having commercials after every 10 minutes of movie.
Having nothing but reality hows and celeb shows that dumb you down and brainwash you in to extinction by race mixing
Watching tv
americans

It is because the jew took over the place

We need a reason to carry a knife in public too, about any valid reason will do.

Yeah that doesn't work anymore. You need a licence for iplayer now.

Fuck off wanker

gotta love nanny states

>OI, I'm here to inspect your telly and make sure you have the proper tv license.

>Fuck off mate i'm not paying for you and your kiddy fiddling mates to keep in blow

It went back and forwards like that until I told him I don't have a TV and I'm the new occupant. He wanted to see the inside of the flat and I told him if he forces it I cant be held accountable for what my staffie does.

The TV people are good at picking on old people, students and single mums. scum..

you only need a tv license if you watch bbc related shit, i had a guy come round the other week and i told him i dont watch tv at all, i told him i had looked into the law on this and he asked me what that was, i told him and he said OK, and left.

Piss off, I don't own a telly.

>race mixing

Only dumb white eurofags are concerned about race mixing. Do you need a license to fuck in Europe also?

What the fuck? People actually live like this? Do you also have toilet police to check your assholes?

Fucking cringe. Can't believe grown adults have to have permission to watch TV in some countries.

Thank god for torrent sites.
FU TVL!

>Fucking cringe. Can't believe grown adults have to have permission to watch TV in some countries.

You don't have to pay the license. They can't actually tell if your watching TV. They only figure it if, A.) your old license expired B.) You were dumb enough to by a TV from a superstore, they tell the Telly people you know own a TV.

My stand off with em was a year ago and despite they threatened to come back with the police they haven't done shit and won't cos they can't prove I have a TV.

If you don't interact with them, they can't bother you back. Don't tell em fuck all.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Well it's not so much a license (although UK calls it this), but a fee which goes to the public stations and funds those so they don't have to live of advertising (which can influence programs) and so they can provide .... eh ... not so popular programs with cultural value. Basically it's a TV tax.
Same in Austria and Germany.

"who are you what do you want?"

await reply

if reply is "tv licensing", say nothing and simply close the door - get on with your life.

why do black south africans put together sentences like that

will only give justifiable cause to apply for a warrant as it closes a viable route of inquiry

implying they dont use it for propaganda any ways

Nobody gives a fuck. People are going to fuck whoever they want. Nobody cares about your analytic propaganda. Data can be created to say whatever argument anyone wants it to say. It's data to say the earth is flat and data to say the earth is round. Only a eurofag would make a race mixing issue from a conversation about needing a license for a tv.

"zimbabwe"
die focking whites just need to take one year of vakation and their problem is solved

Heres youre reason

You dont care about the genocide of your race?

Oke,, this is just data . no need to get upset. the thing here is that there is a massive introduction of ppl that will result in the loss of genetics if their genetics mix in the native population.
the way genetics works is that one wil take over.
this result is that people die out and are replaced
Replaced by a far inferior breed.

mean while the introduced race still has isolated populations which migrate more ppl each year.

it is genetic take over.

you should wonder which propaganda let to you not even wanting to acknowledge this

then again you are probably just a nigger who doesnt cares he is causing genocide by his presence

Nobody's race is dying or has ever died from people banging each other. Where can it be proven that sexual intercourse has been the cause of an entire race of people coming to extinction? There is so much more in life to worry about than who is fucking who.

6 gorillion was not enough

you are dumb

did you even read the post you replied toi?

>There is so much more in life to worry about than who is fucking who
Then why is the german government teaching the immigrants to impregnate the european women?

youtu.be/GNikooelESw

You are dumber

how dumb are you? do you think a country with a birth rate that makes Germany look celibate needs instructions to impregnate anything?

They still do it.
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

Implying you haven't noticed every media outled and entertainment industry promoting race mixing

This is why I carry a gun

Fuck these animals

> even in the remotest places of this planet there will not be a nation that doesn't see diversity in its future

mfw not hearing about 1bn incredibly racist Han Chinese

mfw not hearing about african population growth rates

Btw, all these faggots complaining about the TV police are being just that: faggots.

All you have to do is to go onto the TV licensing website and fill in the form and tell them you don't own a TV. That stops them sending letters to threaten you, and you don't get the cunt showing up at your door.

It makes me cringe when I see these stupid thick cunts on youtube desperate for their 15 seconds of fame trying to argue with the tv license prick.

YOU LITERALLY JUST TELL THE TV LICENSE PEOPLE YOU DON'T OWN A TV. IT TAKES ABOUT A MINUTE TO DO.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU FUCKING JEREMY KYLE TIER PLEBS.

You are a hypocrite.
You call others dumber yet you dont care about racemixing or introducing a massive low iq population in to nations.

WTF you are fucked in the head

Im not from UK and we dont have niggers here

Jews lie, they do it all the time.
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs

Avicii????

dont have niggers?i call bullshit. even the eastern european nations are taking in refugees.
europe is like 1/12 the size of africa and arabia yet they take all the refugees.
shits crazy committing genocide after fighting against the southern hordes for 2 millennia

japans, has muslims
china has blacks and muslims and poo in the loo indiers

are you on the moon>?