Kikebook is now requiring a government-issued photo ID to create an account

Kikebook is now requiring a government-issued photo ID to create an account.
At least we can still shitpost on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/06/facebook-real-name-policy-problems/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>social media cancer

I want reddit to leave.

>We will delete your attached identification document

But will they empty the recycle bin?

>needs a fucking ID for a goybook

lmao who the fuck would agree to this

>recycle bin

Facebook is hosted on Macintosh.

No fucking way this is real.

>now requiring a government-issued photo ID
I fell like they're unintentionally force-feeding normies the red pills

I would never touch kikebook with anything other than a phony account.
How many people have list their jobs for posting something politically incorrect?

I remember the days when people on tv said to never put informations about your personal live on the internet. I miss those days. Dumb fucking normies giving power to the eternal jew and ruining the internet.

this happens if you are locked out of your account.. if it is your account.

Lol I still have like 10 shitposting accounts I made a couple of years ago. Gonna have to use them sparingly now

Got my id ready.

what about the poor people that don't have IDs? this is fucking racist!

That screen appeared when I tried to make a new account.

Isn't this FACEBOOK SUPPRESSION?!?!

You don't need a photo ID to vote, but you need one for jewbook. How fucked are we?!

How else can they track you down when you display some wrongthink, goy?

And I bet the Zuck is opposed to voter registration laws.

A couple months ago they caught me shitposting with a nickname and locked me out of my account. I had to give them a photocopy of my passport and change my profile name to my real name to be allowed access again.

Just think about it, Sup Forums, now anyone who posts things on a public place (thats what kikebook is) that the elite does not like, they'll be knocking on his door the next day.

Currently Youtube is the only "most frequented normie site" where you can post whatever the fuck you want in the comments section of videos under pseudonym.

I wonder how long that will last.

They asked for a photo ID from me months ago on my filthy merchant account, I'm just locked out of it now.

>now

They've been doing this for years. I got locked out of my FB about three or four years ago because I wouldn't give them a copy of my ID.

So a privately owned company is demanding official documents and people think its ok to submit them?

Kek

>inb4 britbong
>inb4 1984

Nice source OP

It is real.
I had one of my accounts taken down for having a fake name, and this is the screen I got. I had to change my name and provide I'D to keep that account, or verify with ID that the alleged fake name was indeed my real name.

They just started requiring it to sign up. They used to only require it if you were shitposting and they got suspicious.

Send this on to the liberals it'll get rescinded real quick. Oh no Facebook you da racis! What if the illegal immigrants don't have any of these forms of id. It's 2016 I can't believe this level of bigotry. Problem solved

DAS RAYCIS

>>not creating fake IDs to troll libtards
>>Mfw art of fake ID for booze or getting into clubs is lost on millennials.

Liberals have no standards if not double standards.

>One day the entire internet will be locked behind an enormous monitoring network where EVERYTHING you do and look at is scrutinized for 'anti-social' behavior,

>This is to 'protect us' and certainly not for social control and the suppression of political dissent. If you say otherwise you are a goddamn cyber terrorist who hates our way of life

Had I enough hope to feel, I would assume this would feel bad man.

I wonder if they actually check if the information on the ID is valid. If not photoshop makes this policy change irrelevant.

>mfw

Yeah, no. Just created a FB account and didn't get this.

same

it's optional. Who still has a facebook account??? really.

I would never have known if you didn't make a shit thread about it.

How about you don't use the fucking jewbook? Ever occur to you?

Fucking worthless bitches

>people on Sup Forums believe chain mail

Lol pathetic

If this is true I leave Facbok

>asking for identification to verify identity
Where's the ACLU and SPLC to cry racism and violation of civil liberties when you need them

>don't worry goyim we will delete it

|
|>
|

doesn't look like swedish name

Chainmail existed you idiot

>rolling this out for 1.65 billion accounts at the same time

They are using it to get rid of the 'bad apples', for now.

Fire up your shitposting, or even say something someone doesn't like, and watch yourself get locked out until you verify your ID.

>we will permanently delete your attached identification document from our servers

holy shit guys, i think zhes telling the truth

wired.com/2015/06/facebook-real-name-policy-problems/

>wrongthink
You mean crimethink :^)

Put the knife away... and shut your mouth.

>not naming it Joe Mengele

Its he.

Respect my pronouns you transexist shitlord.

And of course I am right. The only time I was wrong was this one time I thought I was wrong about something.

I can't wait till we have a government issued name tagged with every single online comment to fully eliminate hate speech online by putting committers into reformation camps.

Ok. The truth seems to be a mixture.

I just tested this by making 5 new facebook accounts all with different IPs.

I got the photo ID prompt 3 of 5 times.

>mouse in snake's clothing?

really makes you think.

I managed to get around it by linking to an old interview with me from the newspapers, but it's still unreal.

THAT'S RACIST

This happened to me in 2010, I never shitposted and was using my real name that I signed up with. At the time I searched high and low for information about why it had happened and found nothing. I can only assume I was singled out in the testing of this feature before it was fully rolled out

It is, how the fuck would you? They have like 3 different holograms now

Sounds like they would not accept my Concealed Carry Permit...

>go on facebook
>make accounts that are counter to the social narrative
>facebook then requires you to present your government issued ID to continue posting things that challenge the carefully constructed world view that facebook feeds to normies and shares all the info with... the government
:)

This is for that "hate speech" crap

BINGO!
This just makes it easier for them to arrest you without having to rely on computer geeks to find you.

That's my point? Facebook would instantly cave if the mob begins to whine how it's bigotry that undocumented people can't provide any of those sources of identification

The only reason the left is against voter ID laws is because it interferes with their Soros-funded organized voter fraud.

Nobody votes on facebook so they don't care about it. You're making the false assumption that they actually believe their own propaganda.

>>Holograms on a scan?

hello june

It wouldn't be hard to take a real ID and photoshop a phony name onto it, but the question is, do they check the information?

>Yes, because rare foils show up on pictures....

Sweet christ user, you cant be this retarded

hello mohammed

too bad its expired retard.

get out SHLOMO

Underrated post

It's not real you stupid niggers. I had to this and I just downloaded a random image off the internet and it worked

bullshit why would they need it? who's gonna check all that?

The same dotheads who check when somebody reports you for calling them a nigger.

20 years ago you'd be told to never give away your personal information on the internet now you have to give up your phone number to make an email account and show ID to make a social media account

>is now requiring a government-issued photo ID to create an account.

before it was just for unlocked a locked account
now it is creating one as well?

i heard a bong saying people are moving away from BBC broadcaster as they've explicitly showcasing propaganda, so they turn off.. couldn't the same be said about kikebook unless people will still kill to go by the status quo? a good statement would be political prison where the pendulum swings to the left 24/7 and everything else is culled by staff..

the never post your personal shit age was less than five years ago

The left controls the media and academia wholesale. The fact they don't control the internet irritates them.

>need photo ID to make FB account
>don't need photo ID to vote because it's racist

>How to kill your platform the facebook way

lol, surely people aren't this stupid?

Good goys and grils, and more likely than not, niggers who use facebook to "spread awareness" about being kangz n sheeit.

just trust him you dumb fuck

Face recognition exists, making fake ids is a crime.

kraut didn't get the refrance

but I thought the poor little porch monkeys couldn't get a photo ID?

>facebook goes under when its discovered 2/3rds of its users are on fake accounts

Never had a jewbook account in my life. Couldn't care less.

Can someone please create a better website so the whole facebook population transfers there?

not sure what makes you think this'll kill the platform.

90% guaranteed facebook isn't getting the majority of its trafic or noteriety from conservatives anyway. its model is 0% nterest rate finance. with free mney coming out of its ears, facebook gets to DECIDE what demographics it wants to promote to create its business model, because it never needs to worry about profit, the same way the military doesn't need to worry about profit.

facebook is just an arm of the liberal government.

this may line up with the latest move of hate speech laws, so at least the authorities know who they're going for.. unless the photo is fake then how can it be verified?

The sooner the better.
I can't wait till all of Zuckerfuck's stock is worth 50ยข

Ever since they pledge to get rid of "hate speech" and push for more censorship, they are screwing themselves. I notice how #istandwithhatespeech is no longer showing trending even though it was at 70k and most of the other stuff is barely even 1k.

Facebook and twitter will be dead and irrelevant after they do that. The younger generation no longer uses twitter or facebook as much. They are moving towards snapchat and instagram. I have neither but will probably get on both soon and leave twitter/facebook soon. Google and youtube will be harder to phase out since they don't have my sustitutes or alternatives right now.

Well that was disappointing.

Fair point
>inb4 voter id laws is racist shill post

How can we kill facebook?
If I were to develop a non-faggot version of facebook would you support it?

?