Dating back to 2000, who are the best 5 quarterbacks?

Dating back to 2000, who are the best 5 quarterbacks?

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Drew Brees
4. Tim Tebow
5. Brett Favre

>2017
>not putting big time timmy jim as your no. 1
ishygddt

The year 2000
Favre
Those other kids weren't even in yet

1. Ricky Ray
2. Tom Brady
3. Eli manning
4. Preston manning
5. Aaron Rodgers.

1-5. Anthony Calvillo

1. Tim Bradley
2. Peypey
3. brees
4. big ben
5. rodgers

1. Tom Brady
2. Tom Brady
3. Tom Brady
4. Tom Brady
5. Jimmy "The Wop" Garoppolo

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Drew Brees
5. Ben Roethlisberger

this desu

correct

1. Brady
2. who cares

all that matters are super bowl mvps and those both have both of those twice

>Brady over Manning
You must've typo'd, OP, or else somehow forgotten that the GOAT Peyton "Chicken Parm" Manning retired with a winning record against the cluch playoff god Tom Brady in the playoffs.

5/7 > 2/4

6. Eli

> defense baby

I can name numerous qbs better in no order
Ryan
farve
warner
rivers
Delhomme
Palmer
Wilson
Hasselback
Orton

1. Big Ben
2. Manning
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Romo
*. Brady

>Most 1 and done in NFL history
>GOAT

kys

1. brady
2. warner
3: rodgers
4. rapelisburger
5. carr

>0 playoff wins (without cheating)
>GOAT

You people need to stop sucking Brady's dick.

Rex Grossman

1. Tom Brady (5 rings, 2 MVPs 4 SBMVPs, 7 SB appearances, GOAT)
2. Peyton Manning (2 rings, 5 MVPs*, 4 SB appearances, all time TDs/yards leader for now)
3. Aaron Rodgers (1 ring, 2 MVPs, 1SBMVP, 1 SB appearance, next level efficiency stats)
4. Drew Brees (1 ring, 1SBMVP, 1 SB appearance, 5 5000+ yard passing seasons)
5. Ben Roethlisburger (2 rings, 3 SB appearances)

*manning absolutely did not deserve the MVP in 2009, and anyone who says otherwise is an obvious homer who's opinion doesn't count for shit anyway.

The top 4 are pretty set in stone, the 5th is hard between Favre and Big Ben, but by 2000 Favre's best years were already pretty much behind him. Rodgers can potentially move up to 2 depending on how the rest of his career goes, but I don't see him catching Brady for #1 without an unbelievable run through the twilight of his career.

Good post. Would you put Eli in the top ten?

#1 Brady
#2 Brees
#3 Rodgers
#4 P Manning
#5 Warner

Objectively the correct order order

Favre and Manning are overrated. Peyton = choker who won 2 SBs cause of superior Ds carrrying him vs over matched opponents in the big dance. Farve chucked it up on a prayer way too much and again won once with a stacked team vs a massively over match opponent.

Story of their careers is beat up on bad teams and hope they face a weak bunch/other threats get injured in the big game.

Brees went head to head with Manning and beat him. Rodgers beat Big Ben. Brady goes without saying what he did.

Warner is more in the category of Manning/Favre to be honest but at least he was usually doing the carrying rather than being carried to get there and didn't sabotage his team as much as the other 2 did.

Looking at this the only thing I might change is putting Warner over Manning if I really think about it.