Was texting a girl who wanted to fuck for money. I asked for a pic of her tits and then i never replayed again...

Was texting a girl who wanted to fuck for money. I asked for a pic of her tits and then i never replayed again. and they had milk too.(newly a teen mom)

Holy shit, you found a fucking unicorn. Lactating teen and you never replied you absolute homosexual?

whats it like sucking dicks you gigantic faggot

OK proof

faggot

Look at those nasty fucking tits man. are you blind? Disgusting.

okay, but why didn't you carry on talking? do you have any more pics?

taking titty photos next to her kid, absolute trash

/thread

Found the virgin

you must be blind if you think that's hot
they look like disgusting saucers

Found the man without standards

her cunt

Faggot detected.

I'd smash that young MILF. Just turn the lights out you moron!

post full size pics dude, look great apart from tits
I'm a bi girl kek

Ye or you can just find someone else with better tits. do you know how many single teen moms live in Colombia? and they are fucking poor.

Look good. Idk about her boobs tho. That pussy will be the death of you. Hispanic girls are all crazy. Girls in general are. A walking mental illness.

they look fucking disgusting, you are a fag if you like them

i wouldn't reply either, they look disgusting

>Telnor
Qu'hubo, paisa.

Who took this picture? Could be a set up

have you ever heard of an autotimer?

Idk, ye could be a fake or something. those tits turned me off. too bad cuz i had a milk sucking fetish then.

They look like dinner plates with Potatoes in the middle

Her tits look normal, you fucking virgin

tits or fucking gtfo then. stop shitting up a tits appreciation thread then. I would chew and suckle on those swollen teats all night.

pretty sure this is a whore exposing thread

Just wanted to share these ugly tits.

You look normal you fucking normie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I enjoy eating pussy. This won't stop me

Then fly down to Colombia and suck on them. you can be the new dad of her baby too.

How much is she asking?

I never botherd to ask but lets say 50.000-100.000CoP (18-36USD)

But your mobile is telenor SE, isn't that Sweden?

Ye, im home now. this didn't happen today.

I can smell the stank from here

Do it faggot. Isnt much money anyway.

You shoulda told her you'd bang her for no less than 100. Money is money, OP, and you probably hurt her feelings by not accepting her hard earned dollar when she just really needed a lay.

id say she rather have money than a lay

Op today, not unlike any other day, was a fag.

I’d say go for it, if you weren’t paying for a fuck.

then the dumb bitch can go get a job and earn a paycheck. the fuck she think she is expecting to be the one paid to be fucked? unless OP is dogshit ugly id say shes the one that should pay. take a stand lads... if money is changing hands for fuckin, its the ugly one that has to pay. this can only serve to improve the quality of hookers in the world. there wouldnt be near as many scabby used up whores if they ran the risk of having to pay up.

Is that her fucking baby beside her

Yup, another turnoff

Fucking beaner get out

Im glad someone you have enough sense you agreed thats disgusting. Not everyone is so desperate

ufff una colombiana, mas please? salsa?

This is just plain disgusting, not to mention degenerate. Why the fuck is she sexting next to her kid?

Colombia young beatiful girls who likes gringos and cheap and pure cocaine.

Idk it was late at night. If i had asked her to come over would she bring the baby? or would the baby lay next to us as we fucked at her place?