What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/370711-justice-department-recovers-missing-fbi-agents-text-messages
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
washingtonexaminer.com/why-ajit-pais-decision-killing-obamas-net-neutrality-fcc-regulation-is-good/article/2641528
youtube.com/watch?v=dYVgIGL1E34
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-estonia/vp-pence-in-the-baltics-voices-support-for-mutual-defense-in-nato-idUSKBN1AG1G0
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did not vote for him.

Americans are wrong since the dawn of the 13 colonies

When we went to vote all of our fat hit trump before we could stop our scooters

A more than 100 year-long concerted effort by the conservative right to perpetuate the false ideology of rugged American individual exceptionalism which keeps peons poor and stupid. Not to mention drug policy and social welfare that directly effects minorities, which leads to modern day slave labor by way of private prisons filled with non-violent minority drug offenders.

Everything wrong with America today can be easily attributed to conservative fundamentalist policy.

There's very few things more decidedly un-American than republicans.

Don't forget a clear dismantling of education standards and replacement of said standards with religious fundamentalism!

lel

Lip-service to veterans and repeal of social services that overwhelmingly help minority voters! Gerrymandering in the south! And running on a platform of racism and xenophobie!

can't talk about how republicans ruined America without talking about the near-intentional destruction of the environment.

Same I got better shit to do then vote for some obvious con artist. The majority of my fellow Americans are autistic fucktards who can't think for themselves.

~25% voted for him. He lost the popular vote by millions. He's a poor man's version of rich, a stupid man's version of smart, and a weak man's version of strong.

Trump is, by his very existence, is decidedly un-American.

Very Stable Genius

>all these libtards blaming conservatives in true libtard fashion
Kill em all tbh

>hurr durr

got 'em.
How's russia this time of year?

I mean it's winter so I'm pretty sure it sucks.

Nothing went wrong. It's all gone right. Cry more.

You can stop shilling now, ShareBlue. The "missing" texts have been found. Looks like your next paycheck will bounce because they're gonna need that money, for all the lawyering up the Obama administration's corrupt officials are about to do.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/370711-justice-department-recovers-missing-fbi-agents-text-messages

>getting assfucked and pushing back

I mean, if you LIKE being fucked in the ass by the government despite the overwhelming majority of the American constituency being diametrically opposed to their actions, sure.

But all that says is you like getting fucked in the ass.

They're religious, which means they've been taught to believe what they're told without evidence or question their entire lives, leaving their brains atrophied.

>one fbi employee doesn't like conservatives because of their inherently un-American faggotry, sends text about it.

>OMIGOD SHAREBLUE SHILL PAID WARBLGARBL

a russian stooge complaining about shills
hilarious.

You retards have been fooled by every hate-crime hoax that came down the pike for the past quarter-century, and now suddenly you faggots are concerned about "Russian bots" and "fake news"? Top fucking kek

>fooled by every hate-crime hoax

You sound like a faggot. Back to le reddit, you fucking simp.

Do your parents know you're that posting on an 18+ website?

Mueller's comin', baby! Choo choo!

>pic related, Mueller's servin' up some hot American dickings

Nothing. Why do you ask?

see;

Sounds like it's time to call the doc and get your meds adjusted there, kid.

Listen, man, you've gotta take those cocks out of your mouth, we can't understand you.

Definitely time for your parents to call the doc and get your meds adjusted, kid. Stay away from sharp objects in the meantime.

The general population has fuck all to do with politics, might as well make it entertaining. Nothing he has said or not said for that matter, has affected me or anyone else, but morons are still going to rampage about what he spews on his Twitter because it's the in thing to do right now.

>can't understand
Not surprising, considering how retarded you've been in this thread. Better call your doc and get those psych meds adjusted, kid.

>keeps repeating the only English you know

Better toss a few more rubles on the fire, comrade. Fire's getting low.

There's only 3 types of people that still support trump:

Idiots, russians, and the egregiously rich.

Oh no, Mueller's hiring even more philandering FBI agents to irretrievably corrupt the judicial process by revealing clear political biases, thereby imploding the credibility of Mueller's entire bullshit "Russia collusion" investigation! O Lawdy Lawd, whatever shall we do?

>Americans
Yes, we're all exactly alike.

You consider yourself witty, and you're half right.

How fucking transparent.

Remember a few months ago when Mueller replaced Comey and every republican was creaming their shorts over a lifelong conservative being appointed to the head of the FBI?

Remember how 2 months ago faggots like you started muddying the waters and implying that Mueller was biased? Remember how a few weeks ago faggots like you started suggesting the credibility of the investigation was under question from FBI agents that turned out to be wrong?

Remember how a week ago the fucking NSA and the CIA stated that pinko russki faggots were going to try and make Mueller seem unqualified despite leading the largest investigation into corruption and collusion in the history of the United States?

Because we do.

You showed your hand too early, you fucking faggot.

The media tells them when and how they should react, and they follow right along like lemmings. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

>hur durr I can't make a salient point so I'mma act like an autist faggot instead

Great job, pal.

>reddit faggotry

literally no one uses that faggot shit except redditards. Fuck back to t_d pinko queer.

ooo social outcast detected

>The media tells them when and how they should react, and they follow right along like lemmings.

Fox News in a nutshell

Pathetic. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point, kid. Go on, shill harder, shillbot, I think my dick is getting hard.

this is actual russian propaganda. Watch, class, as this fucking faggot attempts to muddy the waters.

Mueller's comin'! Choo choo!

>being this russian

they're just inbred European migrants

This kind of shit only works with people who think you're worth arguing with. You're not, obviously, so your pathetic attempts to stir the pot are falling on deaf ears. Though you and I both know you get paid by the post, so you do you, son.

>RUSSIA!RUSSIA!RUSSIA!RUSSIA!
Still not an argument.
Shill harder, shillbot, I'm pitching a tent over here.

>hur durr I can't make a salient point so I'mma act like an autist faggot instead
Yeah, I already recognized your behaviour as autistic from the get go, but thanks for confirming it for the rest of the thread, kid. Sya mad.

>hurr durr i know you are but what am i?

lolk

>get paid by the post
Last time I saw this much projection, I was at the cinema. Shill harder, shillbots, I can almost pound nails into a board with this huge, veiny rod I've got.

Please be trolling, because I'm having a difficult time believing anyone can be as retarded as you've been acting so far.

I'm going to give you a primer on why people call you russian all the time.

So there's precisely 2 options for you supporting trump.

Either you're a fucking un-American faggot who's so stupid that you fell for obvious cult worship.

Or you're a russian stooge pretending to be American.

And I, personally, would rather think that you're a pinko queer than a retarded autist American.

gotta admit, I enjoyed seeing him suck jew cock today

the klan must be thrilled

>being this un-American.

lolk, comrade.

Lmfao, you're now resorting to patently obvious falsehoods.
The term was coined by Justin Raimondo of Antiwar.com. Been a reader of his for almost 20 years now.
>redditards
Nice projection, shill. I hear the local cinema is hiring affirmative-action retards. You should definitely apply.

>Mueller replaced Comey

>precisely 2 options
"Here, let me hallucinate what I believe your ideology to be, and then argue vociferously against it."
Wrong and wrong.

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP

>Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan plant, add 2,500 jobs
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F

>whirlpool says its adding jobs in the wake of Trump tariff decision
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision

>Americans agree with Trump: The American Economy is doing great

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg

Hey look, a lying pinko faggot that repeats himself. Color me surprised.

You know that's a symptom of alcoholism, right? Though considering your vodka consumption that makes sense.

b-but all he did was bitch about fake news!

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

>ABC suspends Bryan Ross over serious error in Michael Flynn story
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

Sure, kid.

>why repealing net neutrality was good
washingtonexaminer.com/why-ajit-pais-decision-killing-obamas-net-neutrality-fcc-regulation-is-good/article/2641528

youtube.com/watch?v=dYVgIGL1E34

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>dailysignal
>fox news
>businessinsider
>all others are misrepresentations are actual negatives.

Nice.

What the fuck is wrong with non-Americans?

>The Paris climate agreement would have cost america millions of jobs and even more money
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
>VP Pence, in the Baltics, voices support for mutual defense in NATO
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-estonia/vp-pence-in-the-baltics-voices-support-for-mutual-defense-in-nato-idUSKBN1AG1G0
>'Uncle Trump' Finds Fans in China
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
>Trump is the most successful first year president ever
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

>no argument
nice

washingtonexaminer
defence24

If you want to make valid points, don't use invalid sources.

Actually you fucking retard, if your sources are bunk, the points you're trying to make are bunk. Try again.

That's literally the point I'm making.

how come in every thread like this, you guys have no actual argument and just bitch about the sources, as if they are horrible or anything in the first place?

Whoa, rush me to the burn unit. How will I ever recover from that zinger?

We have too many niggers and spics here

Liberalism.

Ladies and gentlemen this is called a gish gallop. He's flooding the thread with "citations", but even a cursory glance shows that they're OpEds, don't support his cause, or are decidedly negative actions he's attempting to portray as positive.

Don't fall for it.

see

Oh man, this is gold. I can envision you screaming autistically as you angrily pounded those words into your keyboard.
Why are you this pathetic, user? Did your Uncle Joe give you the old slippy-fist with a Playtex rubber glove and some Vaseline one night after lights out?

itt: russian shills and anti-American cocksuckers.

>no argument
also, why on earth would you think articles being someones opinion somehow means they are invalid? What sort of logic is this? And why would you bitch about the validaty of the sources when your side doesnt even come close to making an argument, but just says "trump is stupid!" or post shitty memes of Trump looking dumb?

>complains about angrily pounding a keyboard
>is angrily pounding a keyboard
>being this dense

They're being presented as evidence. Anecdote =/= evidence, queer, and opinion isn't fact.

And just because you're too fucking stupid to understand the arguments against trump doesn't mean there aren't any.

>They're being presented as evidence
they are evidence though. The articles arent just people saying "I like Trump" they actually back up their statements with reasons for them. And you have no real room to bitch about my sources anyway when you post literally nothing but "youre stupid!" over and over again.

Yaaaawn. Conspiracy, collusion, emoluments clause violations, tax evasion, contractor culpability. Mueller's comin', bitch.

>literally responding with "I know you are but what am I?"
You seem tired, user. No tendies for you at lunch? Or is it naptime now?

the American system of government is fatally flawed and broken. Trump is just a symptom. If he were a prime minister there could simply be a vote of no confidence and an election called , but the US president is an elected king who rules until the next election, a pretty dangerous design flaw.

Pointing out idiocy and hypocrisy is a childish insult, apparently.

Alright, son.

>passive aggressive comment
>listing off random things
notice how I posted a whole bunch of sources for why I like Trump and you posted dick? Im willing to bet you get your "news" from late night talk show host at this point

nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

Trump really hasn't accomplished anything except misappropriation of taxes

>An opinion peice

>Clickbait

>This is unnecessary and borderline illegal

>This is a bad thing

>This costs the US massively

>Nothing to do with Trump, 2500 is less than a quarter of a percentage of jobs

>Doesn't begin to cover job growth lost to solar tariff

>The economy has nothing to do with Trump yet

>NASA has been defunded and this program gives US space exploration to those who would monopolize it

youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg [Open]

Hitchen's razor, bitch. You posted a list that had nothing of substance, many of which have nothing to do with trump or are net negatives.

It's a gish gallop. It's a fallacy. I don't argue against fallacies, faggot.

fucking libtards since when did you start sneeking into Sup Forums?

praise god emperor trump

>>This is unnecessary and borderline illegal
stopped reading there. The supreme court knows more than you ever EVER will on the law. good job showing that youre just a partisan retard who hates trump because stephen colbert told you to do so

this

+ all that other biased shit you try to use for falsifying his achievements

The travel ban was ruled unconstitutional, so yeah, it's fucking illegal. How fucking stupid are you that you don't know the definition of fucking illegal? Fuck off back to russia, you pinko queer.

why could Obama do one but Trump doesnt?

>Opinion
>Sites
>Blog

I hope you don't use these as your news source

>Have students sing the national anthem every fucking morning
>Every single class test is multiple choice, you can literally get good grades just by guessing right, so dumb people think they're smart
>American flags everywhere
>Learn nothing about international history, only learn about how america saved everyone in WW2 and about american revolution
>Basically people tell you how great it is from birth until you die (Or leave)

>Relative gets sick one day
>America has no real healthcare system
>Relative can't afford proper healthcare and dies
>Surely it can't be America's fault because America is so great
>Must be someone else
>Media telling you immigrants are trying to steal american greatness
>It's gotta these goddamn immigrants, if it weren't for them relative would've been rich and able to afford healthcare
>Immigrants killed relative
>Dude on news says to throw out immigrants (Who killed your relative)
>All you have to do is make him president
>Make america great again