I'am only 5'8''

I'am only 5'8''
I'am not even close to 6'
why is everything in my life going wrong?

Does anyone know how easy it is to get hgh from an endocrinologist?

I'm 18 and I've been 5'8" since I was 16, hoping for one of those late basketball player growth spurts. Can hgh "force" an increase in height?

I'm also 5'8
Most men are a bit taller than me, some aren't
it's not a big deal. at all.

dude I'm 6'5" being talk ain't no joy neither. Ignore the trash, and forget about it. Learn your skills and be a provider, and women will come to you. Women, biologically are interested in who can protect them, and $$ speaks way louder than 5"

This. I'm 6'8" and I hate it.

6'5 here also. i have a big dick but it looks tiny in my hands. Have to buy tall sizes from old navy otherwise everything is a crop top and shit doesnt fit right. 6 foot is the ideal size imo.

Yeah that's how all those basketball players get that tall

what did you do to get so tall? milk and vitamins?

Genetics. My grandpa was like 6'9". My dad and brother are both 6'2" which isn't super tall but it's definitely not short.

is there any "deadline" ? like it wont work when you hit a certain age? I know that most basketball players that get those growth spurts are between 17-21 y/o

>tfw 4'6"

Could always be worse

i've heard 25 and i've heard 21,20,19. It depends when growth plates close but it heard your torso can still grow into your mid to late twenties. I really don't know though. I was hoping someone here knows more about it than I do.

I'm 6'2"

I want to fuck most men shorter than me. I want to get fucked by most men taller than me.

Nope, you basically stop growing at 16.
If you're not at least 6'1 at 16, you're screwed and should kill yourself.

>being this insecure.

Dude stop looking at infographics on Sup Forums. Most women don't care about height if you're cool. Those that do aren't worth your time. I dated a girl who before we got together said that 6'+ was her standard. I told her to fuck off with that shit and to go to a festival with me. We dated for a year or so until I got a job that would have me traveling 11months of the year. My now wife is 6'2" and I'm 5'9". I like longs legs so tall chicks were always my thing. Idgaf what people say cause im still getting sonevat the end of the day and my confidence rubs offon her aswell. Just go talk to people and work on not being a spaz.

Sounds like you answered your own question.

Honestly, if you're not at least 6'1ft tall ,you should not even bother.

It won’t make you taller, and considering you’re on Sup Forums and therefore don’t work out, you’d just get really fat

I’m 6’3”, 210lbs. Having ideal proportions rules, IT RULES!

dunno how to check if your epiphyseal plates have closed but if they are and you take hgh you'll just end up with acromegaly

5’11. So close.

>itt : < 8' cucks

Good thing I like short chicks

5'6'' here, but on the weekends when I get into bra, panties and 6" high heels, I'm 6', so fuck you keks.

But they don't like you if you're below 6'2

6'2" here, life's good.

Short chicks don't like short guys

fucking crossdresser

I am 5 foot 4 tall and confident about myself. Why give a shit about something you can't control? I once dated a 6 foot 2 fit woman and the planet of the Amazon women SNU SNU was amazing. Play the hand you were delt the best you can and have fun doing it.

No one asked for your story or advice you fucking loser. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be taller and doesn't have anything to with insecurity necessarily.

This.
Why would you give a fuck about something you can't control or change?
Grow up already ffs

I was just curious as to what makes someone so tall because I don't believe it's strictly genetic. A lot of it is diet. I don't know why I was even looking for answers from you retards

You can control it though. Up to a certain age anyways

If you are on Sup Forums you should be past that age.

Yeah i agree this place is a cesspool. But what is that age? I've heard it is older than people might think. And how old are you?

OP's graphic made me laugh, because the first 3 parts are actually true.

I'm 5'8" too, OP. Own 3 companies, have fucked more women than I can count, and none of them said shit about me being a "manlet" kek. Too funny. It's true, some women want a 6' tall guy just like some guys want a woman with giant tits, or short hair, or the ass of a baboon - whatever.

The hilarity of Sup Forums is that some guys on here really do worry about being "too short" or "too fat" or "too - anything", which is totally beta. Seth Green is a certified manlet at 5'2" but I'll bet ol' Seth sees more ass than a toilet seat at Dodger Stadium...

Think Alpha - Be Alpha. Think Beta, then it doesn't matter if you're 6'7" you're just a tall geeky asshole who gets pushed around.

Rock and roll, homos.

Dude, I didn't stop growing until I was 24. Different people are different.

what company? Microsoft?????????

I am 26 years old. I eat healthy and work out for 2 hours every other day no lifestyle change would make me any taller at this point in life.

What this user said.

Dude - I dated a 6'1" girl for a while - hotter than fuck. Funny/true story - whenever we were out and she would make a joke about our height difference - I'd take her home that night and have her on all fours on the floor while I butt-fucked her. At first it was just me reminding her of who had the dick in the relationship, but later it became her signal to me that she wanted it in the ass.

Good times. These kids just need to stop obsessing and enjoy life. We're not here for very long, may as well have fun.

they just don't like YOU.

One is based in Vietnam - it's called the Suk Mu Dik company.

>turn off your computer
>go outside
>have a life

Where do I stand if I'm 6' wtf

mental manlet

6'2 here, can confirm.
Not everything fits, but I don't have to look far. Big enough to make the bitches wet, not big enough for it to be a handicap

not true. I heard hgh also makes your penis bigger. Anyone know how to get a giant cock without dysfunction?

Heres the truth of it OP. Tall guys are 98% of the time ugly as FUCK, and the latch on to their height like a leech because their so insecure and they're under the impression that women like tall guys but the truth is that women like hot guys that are tall. And believe me if they get the chance to put you down about your height (no pun intended) they absolutely will because they most likely are threatened by your looks. just do you user because its a strange world where people value birthright over effort. Also tall guys die much much faster, and that is an absolute fact.

im 5'11" btw and a 5'8" person would look just about the same height as me because this isnt a game of inches untill were talking about manhood which is a whole 'nother can of worms

6'1''
Very skinny tho

These. Some 5'6 dude with a 9 inch slanger was fucking some raven haired beauty on chaturbate the other day. she was slightly taller than he was.

The cure is to date a tall woman, so your children will grow taller. It's over for you, user.

lol at 14 I was 6'2 just grow up manlet

Also 6'5'' and I agree, everything seems to have sleeves too short for my gorilla arms. Dick looks smaller than it is, its like a 747, when you are right up on it you can see how big it is but when you look at it on te landing strip at the airport awww thats cute. No small cars, old ladies always asking to get shit off the top shelf in the supermarket, watch your head on literally every staircase that isn't in a building.. I feel ya man