In less than a week, She will be my wife. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, She will be my wife. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares. You're lives are a not even a flicker of light in the infinite. You're less than dust.

If ur tryin to make me jealous then u failed. If ur not postin nudes then gtfo

she has lopsided eyes and her head is too big. maybe to the average Sup Forums user its a big deal but in the real world, she doesnt get looked at twice

/thread

Nudes or gtfo

you know the rules, tits or GTFO

Say goodbye to all the ass your gonna miss

Happy for you OP. Do what makes you happy. Dream big learn from the past and use inspiration from the future to motivate you to do more.

is she virgin and preserving for marriage?

if not, you've already been pre-cucked many times.

Jelly :(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too bad she looks like she has no ass

Congratulations user, I'm happy for you

Very jealous. Congrats. I wish I could marry a beautiful woman like her.

>Your*

He shouldn't be worried about things like alimony and child support, or the fact she's going to cheat on him with a nigger eventually.
This is a joyous moment for him ,just let user have this

>ur

Congrats.

she looks young
better take good care of her or someone with a bigger dick will steal her from you

>How does that make you feel?

Lied to.

Makes me wish my fiance hadn't died.

I really dislike twerking. Bitches look like they’re trying too hard. Cut that goofy shit out now.

In less than one week, you slut fiancée fucked three dudes and blew another four. One was a BLACK! How does that make you feel?

No nude, gtfo

OP isn't claiming to be female...?

You're either with someone and will never enjoy "me time" or you're lonely but free.
The aftertaste is always the same, just make sure you teach your kids proper seduction for when they become older.

Proud of you, son. You make your old man happy.

Look at all these fucking newfag children not knowing who Emma Rohan is. Well played, OP

rapey. it makes me feel rapey.

where do you live. i would like to rape your good lady wife.

tell me where you live.

who the fuck is emma rohan?

Lmao look at this try hard faggot !

Brown eyes? Make her get that procedure to turn them blue. Brown eyes are ugly.

Have you ever cummed on her tits?

Like if i give a fuck about it.

makes me feel like I want to find her FB and tell her you posted this on Sup Forums.

Congrats to you and your imaginary waifu, user.

Congrats she's a cutie

Curious. As to how many men in total will have fucked her before you marry.

She's flat and she'll cheat on you while you'll miss out on more pussy.
I feel disappointed OP.

disgusted

OK Good luck
>95% chance of getting cucked
>100% chance of getting fucked over at the divorce, even tho she fucked Tyrone for 6 months straight before filling the divorce papers
>no blowjobs anymore
>no parties (well you are a Sup Forums fag so you didn’t have those to being with)
>no money for vydia because you have to pay child support
>overall a woman slave because western women no longer respect men and just use them as walking ATM’s

The real winners will fuck your wife when she goes out to girls night while you do overtime to pay the debt of the honeymoon and then call her an Uber so she can go back to your house and use tinder while you are sleep after working a 12 hr shift

I feel like I am looking forward to seeing the naked photos from your honeymoon.

Yeah this

Not jealous married a perfect thicc girl just 4 months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

This. Ass Parkinsons makes my peepee soft.

If she didn’t have those huge areolas her tits would be awesome

Don't forget the ring. DeBeers doesn't melt 3 tons of diamonds per year for nothing.

Have fun with her the next 5 yrs. If she hasn't fucked a nigger till then she will bitch on you for everything and spend your hard earned money for shit only she needs because it's "our money"

Incredibly indifferent. Very, very, emphatically unaffected.

Wish you two all the best, though.

Good thing that's my fetish. Perfect tits for me

I'd generally be straight-up happy for you, but the fact that you've posted this has made me severely doubt that she's real, and if she is, that you (and so probably her also) are a shithead

Ohh sweet then

Yes it is suck on them fuckers all night

"Hostage" and "wife" don't mean quite the same thing.

Congrats. You're bitch is a good lay. She let me anally penetrate her.

name?

Indifferent, but congratulations I guess

Makes me laugh(but also a bit sorry for you) that you still seem to think that getting married is a good thing.

True. Dude sounds like the kind of guy that posts dead animal pix, even though it makes him feel sick.

NOTICE ME DADDY/user/SENPAI/...!

Nothing. Now post tits or gtfo.

It makes me feel that you will be needing some kind of timestamp or proof of your claims, or you are just another neckbeard lying on Sup Forums.

It also makes me feel that she has pretty boring taste in clothes and jewellery, and is probably a pretty average and boring chick, so conversation and companionship is out for you.

Add to her probably boring personality that she will probably look and act just like her mother in another 15 years, and it makes me feel that I am glad it's you and not me pal. 6/10, would berry but not marry.

I can really see those facial features swelling and becoming more moon like, she still has a nice smile, but it's sort of in a lunch lady, school teacher kind of way, and her hips are huge after squeezing a couple out, her arse just goes on forever and her tits sag now.

Hope for your sake she's decent in the sack OP, looks like that's all that's gonna be left to you.

Oh gosh op, it looks like your soon-to-be wife took a few years between your pic and mine

Adam's apple, chiseled jaw, small piggy eyes and a negro nose, breast inexistent/padded. Not bad for a trap, boy, someone should be envious.

You lied to us, OP

In less than 5 years, she will have your children, divorce you, and make you pay child support for 18 years, take half your shit, AND collect alimony from you. CHEERS!! :)