Feels thread

Feels thread

I think half of the guys would fuck her, the other half just preferes cocks.

funny thing is, it would probably require some plastic surgery and a boob job to lift her to somewhat acceptable standard.

> acceptable standard
By any standard, you are a faggot asshole

Yeah her body wasn't bad, nose job and makeup would do things like you wouldn't believe

Nothing you can do about that jaw though, maybe just always wear a scarf

You can get away with one out-of-whack feature. A big jaw /or/ a big nose is doable. People will find it endearing, or as the one flaw that makes the rest look even better. They'll come to love that flaw.
She just got unlucky enough to double down on the weird.

The perfect solution would be attaching her a fake cock, this would actually improve her chance of fucking by 100%

I meant the guys here

Yeah but some girls are fucking wizards with makeup. Pic related, not stunning but still not horrifying.

Also for body pic, not bad really

thats photoshop, not makeup

No shit sherlock, but other than the obvious nose job required it's only simulating makeup

Somehow in the back my mind I'd still feel like I'm fucking my comrade Vladimir

how do you normally feel when fucking vladimir?

>chin narrowed
>eyes enlarged
>bags removed
its photoshop that made her look acceptable.

You realise that all of what you just listed is possible with makeup right?

>contouring
>eyeliner
>foundation

That's beside the point... but it feels amazing his asshole is super tight

her face is literally shortened and her chin is narrowed. Her eyes wouldnt look like that without surgery.
i didnt even mention they removed fat from around her mouth and gave her an entirely different philtrum

but the true question is. Who the fuck is this bitch?

"I'm retarded" the post.
The poor thing posted years ago, man. She's probably got her own faggot knowyourmeme and fan pages on fucking facebook.
>and some user plowing her asshole.

I honestly believe thats a dude fucking with everyone. Ive seen this posted so many times and never got the full backstory on where it came from. Regardless makeup can fix some things for her. Id like to see her with contour and eyes wings

see

No it isn't, get a ruler on your screen dipshit and yes eye makeup can achieve that. Again pic related. Just because you don't know the first fucking thing about makeup doesn't mean shit.

Are you fucking nuts? It's a completely different girl. Put down the warez and go clean your room.

Its a demonstration of whats possible faggot

I like it. You get to bang a slut when you pick her up and then a 12 year old when she takes off the makeup.

Dude seriously user already posted the fucking screencap are you really that fucking retarded?

That picture is photoshopped though, liquify tools been used, doing things makeup could never do.

I'd hit it, I'd be disappointed when I found out she didn't have cock but would probably go through with it anyway

she isnt asian tho. asians have an easy time with make up because they have flat faces.

for comparison

Not the user you replied to but her face does look pretty fucking flat, minus her nose sticking out like fucking Erebor.

Like I said apart from the nose, the rest is doable with makeup

thats not what you said, her lips have been taken in as well, as wel as her eyes massively widened, you cant makeup more eyeball. Stop being such a faggot and get into stuff other than make up.

>No shit sherlock, but other than the obvious nose job required it's only simulating makeup

Actually that's exactly what I said. White eyeliner on the lower lash line does exactly that.

Look closely its another girls eyes placed ontop. Why are you trying to prove something digital can be done with makeup? Its literally not possible. Stop being a massive faggot.

Because it's a photoshop to represent what *could* be done with makeup you enormous cock sucking nigger. You can believe it's not possible all you like but like I said just because you don't know any better doesn't mean that it isn't.

you've already admitted to the nose not being possible, I am positive you could never achieve the same result with the eyes,the whites of her eyes have doubled in size. All that could be done is contouring. So its a shit representation of what can be done. Cause basically none of it can. You can make lips bigger but you cant fucking shorten the width of your mouth that well. You cant call me a cock sucking nigger when you're obsessed with makeup. Trap faggot.

femanon?

Yeah, she wouldn't need much - maybe surgery to narrow her jaw line but make-up would do most the rest.

Kek 2 anons calling each other faggots while debating the finer points of makeup, never change Sup Forums

I am team photoshop hes team makeup. I am the lesser faggot at least.

Well it's either that or trap faggot, I'll let you guess which

cmon she is not that bad.

Which would you choose her or Dra'nakyuek?

Asian cunts are even worse whitout surgery, at least that girl got nice body (not a 950 pounds american beauty)

Of course her. Dra'nakyuek looks like is going to eat me.

gross trap faggot

What sort of a godforsaken FEELS thread is this OP ? ARE YOU A FAGGOT ?

Feels bad man

>be me, 21
>at college, studying math
>my friend is an aspiring rapper, but really good at math
>he dropped a few tracks, style is like lil Pump sort of
>be in class
>qt3.14 girl sits next to me
>'hi'
>'hello' thick french accent
>she's an exchange student from france
>her name is Maline
>we get talking, moved here for the education
>she not doing well tho, started stripping
>shes doing pretty well. high class stripper, charges over 2000 dollars an hour for sessions
>thats more than my fucking rent
>want to make money too, i'm really fucking poor
>my mom literally sometimes has to sleep in a tent outside her home because there are so many bugs and can't afford exterminator
>learn music production
>broke, so i pirate the software
>ask my rapper friend if he wants to hop on a track
>agrees
>he books a studio session, we meet there
>'bro i've got some fire ready to spit on that beat'
>i plug in my shitty laptop
>play the beat, he starts rapping

>'Maline cost more than your rent (it do)
>Yo mama still live in a tent'

>mfw

MARRY ME PLEASE user

>mfw

Calm down there Paul Logan.

oy antisemite