Ariel is finished

Ariel is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/charlesdecrema
youtube.com/watch?v=d_4yL78V3Ug
music.mxdwn.com/2017/10/18/news/ariel-pink-addresses-reddit-post-about-inappropriate-on-stage-behavior-in-san-francisco/
riffmagazine.com/news/ariel-pink-singer-denies-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i’m finished because i just came

now im shitting up your thread lol

>i s-swear i was d-drunk i was only pretending to be retarded

End him, Ezra.

There's a good boy. He's mending his ways.

It's pretty obvious to tell what kind of person is mature by their ability to not go reactionary at every little thing thrown at them

He's fine

If he just ignored it, people wouldn't give a fuck about any of this in a week

stop treating us jews like your personal army. were gonna start charging for our services soon

>Hey this is charlotte ariels girlfriend. Damn. I'm so bummed out by this. Not as much as ariel though. We were just playing around and feeling rambunctious. No one was injured. All he did was straddle me for Peet's sake. Too "theatrical" I guess. ariel is such a lamb. And I own his ass. No one needs to be worried. We just love each other and got "a little wild". Maybe I looked uncomfortable because it's only my second time playing aNd don't know how to "act" about "shit. Again sorry for wigging people out have a good night"y'all

Don't know the validity of this but here's this post from somebody claiming to be Ariel's s/o

He's getting in before the hit piece comes

He probably threatened violence and force her to write this

He did call this out.

FWIW, the person who shared this with me sincerely believes people are worth less than art.

he's a nazi

Strangely enough mu actually fucking predicted this... anyone remember the thread from a few days ago?

wow this effeminate jew with bad posture is a real rockstar

/moo/ is always right.

>doubting Sup Forums

source?

How do we know he's not just being sarcastic?

Ariel himself predicted somebody making a "hit piece" on him.

Plebbit. Went on there to see if anybody was talking about it, and yeah.

He will survive thos

i'm pretty sure some shitposter of here 'warned' him through twitter. it's probably not real.

Charls twitter

Believing he did this while knowing Ezra was working on a hit piece in advance

Gee wow he's in the headlines tomorrow

And every young kid is done with social justice already

He's just foreseeing trends and playing Pitchfork, like always. If you think this wasn't staged, just like the fest where he refused to sing: you are dumb

Oh, Ariel was just joking when he made that Tweet. But now something might actually happen.

This vaguely reminds me of when JonTron posted a Q&A video where he said something along the lines of, "Everybody should keep politics to themselves" about a week before making those racist comments. Except Jon is a fuckboy and Ariel is kind of awesome.

>being paranoid on Sup Forums

>im tone deaf
I guess that kinda makes sense considering his older material, however its still pretty impressive he put out so many good records despite being tone deaf.
Im going to see him in 2 weeks so ill confirm myself thank you very much

>Believing he did this while knowing Ezra was working on a hit piece in advance

>hit piece

this is why people think jews are scum

I was there, "theatrical" is disingenuous. There's a reason so many people left. I absolutely don't blame her at all for any of what happened or her response to it, but pinning someone down while drunk isn't "theatrics." I'll go into more detail privately if people are curious, but I don't see value in airing the exact specifics in public. The whole thing was gross. Maybe worth noting that she didn't come out with the rest of the band like the night before, and only came out to lip sync the two DtBJ songs before leaving again.

I convinced myself to go to the second night for John, and Ariel's response just made things worse. He did his little diatribe about "fuck you if you left after that," talked "wrestling with his 18 year old girlfriend" and joked about not touching her. Someone in the balcony shouted "shut the fuck up" when Don & Ariel were joking about "how much fun they had last night," and it got a pretty good crowd reaction. He was trying to pull some weird persecution complex "the tabloids exaggerate everything" schtick, but it doesn't really hold water when you're telling that to people who watched it happen the night before. I think these were my fifth and sixth Ariel shows, but I'm skipping tonight and tomorrow. Just can't do it.

John was great both nights, obviously.

>before making those racist comments
How is not wanting to become a minority in your the country you basically built from teepees, deserts and forests racist?

I honestly feel kinda bad for JonTron. he fell for the redpill meme and and thought he 'saw the world for what it really is!' or whatever the fuck. I had something similar to me happen, but I was 13 and didn't have a huge audience looking at me

>you basically built

His father is Persian (which makes his xenophobic paranoia funny as fuck), he talked specifically about black people being more criminally inclined than white people, and he generally ignored a lot of the institutional problems in America by shifting the blame by shifting the goalposts to other races. But nevermind that.

Eh, I dunno. It doesn't help that inconsistent, loudmouthed bullies like Sargon fanned the flames. To clarify: I don't hate anybody who posits opinions different from mine; I hate when people clearly don't know what they're talking about and gaslight people who are more educated on particular topics. And Sargon/JonTron do that a lot.

So how does being a vaguely white milquetoast rich kid who was coddled in a suburb your entire life translate to building a country other people who were vaguely white built via imperialist colonialism? Redpill kids like to go on about "logic" and "critical thinking" but your entire arguments are based in reactionary abstractions and sucking up to daddy naïveté

I mean I don't expect anything more from someone who likes a reddit person like jontron

wow it's literally fucking nothing. Imagine thinking that playing rough with your significant other is the same as beating the shit out of them JUST lmfao. Ariel is dumb for apologizing for doing shit with his fucking GIRLFRIEND

>the institutional problems in America
Ah yes, the plight of welfare guzzling single black mothers is whiteys problem, of course

JonTron did nothing wrong fuck off

Please tell me how JonTron personally contributed to the building of the US

dude didn't you get the memo that it's like *extremely* problematic for you to talk about preserving a race with an average IQ in the triple digits. We need different groups of people who never got around to inventing the wheel to get a shot at combating climate change and further advancing space exploration/colonization. What are you a Neo-Nazi Alt-Righter Hater Man or somethin?

I always hear black people claim "they built this country" and shit. Hell I've heard white liberals claim Mexicans apparently built this country. How did any of these people personally contribute either?

It's a pretty stupid argument regardless of who says it. "You" didn't build shit, "Mexicans" and "Blacks" and "Whites" didn't build shit.

>what is socioeconomics

I bet your scrawny nu male ass thinks you're superior to 2/3rds of the world because your skin tone is mildly similar to Chad's

An entire generation of virgin beta nerds with superiority complexes raised off Reddit infographs that cite Elders of Zion. Jfc

You can't really go for the "making fun of people who play the Nazi card" thing then say a race must be preserved. It's cool though, maybe if you say it ironically enough times you'll be just like Sam Hyde!!

>valuing IQ post-1968
>what is socioeconomics
my inner city high school students are smarter than you are by a city mile

anyway, caring about shitty indeh people in 2017 is pretty fuckin' embarrassing senpai. Get into some big boy music already

this
white race doesn't matter, let it die off

It's like when white nationalists talk about how they "went to the moon," as if they're personally taking credit for it. Using the achievements of other white people to make themselves feel special.

what the fuck does socioeconomics have to do with black people never inventing the wheel before economics was even a conceptual thought LMAOOOOOO like nigga yoooo IQ and genetic research is junk science amirite guize?!??!

there is no white race
you are a hodgepodge of tribal affiliates and cultural mishmashes
basing your worth off this is good, however

whites have no culture, being white is literally just being lucky that your ancestors migrated to a different landmass then other tribes

Its also like when black people talk about slavery like they personally went through it

The kikes are really giving it their all tonight jeez

This desu
People talk about preserving the “white race” when there is no white race. Everyone who is white likely has ancestors from several different European countries. White pride is a meme.

there's still remnants of Jim Crow in the public conscious, but I don't expect epic anime alt right ironic meme libertarian to have any grasp on the empathy required to not see things from your own view

>right wing psy-op-ing this hard
We're coming for your guns, sweetheart, black men are dying

Yeah and you really invented civilization pretending to be Sam Hyde behind your keyboard

This. It's not like he did a rape on stage

alright i was at that show @ sf and i have a close friend whos friends with ariel's gf. ariel was just being a drunk tard. the nu-males at the show didn't say shit until they went on twitter/reddit acting like it was some kind of abuse on women.

both of them are nutjobs and they do this shit in public all the time
here's ariel's new gf sc soundcloud.com/charlesdecrema
she was on the vocals of kitchen witch

itt: Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums

it was HER? dude gets pussy

Just curious, would you say the same about non-whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=d_4yL78V3Ug
This is my fav song of hers. Its like Clairo BUT good.

yeah he does. but ariel is a straight up lover of women. he wouldn't hurt them or abuse them like matt or glk would.

what happened to geneva jacuzzi

yeah shes better than geneva jacuzzi imho

she left ariel during his mature themes release.

they broke up ages ago

something about him wanting to start a family and her not wanting to be apart of it.... its depressing af tbqh

I didn't create civilization my ancestors and the chinks ancestors did

Lol, and there it is. His girlfriend says they were playing around, but no-lifes with issues want to perpetually complain about nothing. Such a waste of time.

whites stopped being cool in the early 90s. it's funny when retard right wing snowflakes get triggered by that

TICK

TOCK

t. shitskin who craves white pussy above all and whose females in race crave white cock

why do people want to hate ariel so much lately

OUR

GUY

> Bought four tickets to the same fucking show
> Wants me to accept their opinion as fact

Lol you fucking loser

BASED cuckold king offering gf up to be raped by le meme rapper Ezra will btfo ariel

who?

The guy who called Grimes "stupid and retarded"

Which is correct

Grimes is kind of retarded though. She's a goofy weeb who panders to the stupider, more pointless media talking points. She seems nice enough, and I have nothing against her, but the way she seems unable to realize the bullshit that is clickbait media by now is pretty naive.

And then compare that to
- a girl who seems to understand how arbitrary complaining on twitter is, and is above it.

He's not right, you fucking idiots. Just one example: she studied neuroscience, Russian literature and philosophy.

Wow how many degrees does she hold

>Just one example: she studied neuroscience, Russian literature and philosophy.
wow she studied. anybody can do that on their 1st year
none of those classes have pre-requisite
unless she graduated it doesn't mean jack shit.

Lol, taking a class on something means nothing. And we're not talking literally about intelligence, but judgement / wisdom. Anyone with the least bit of depth and integrity can see that a lot of twitter politics is disingenuous and petty, and that sometimes it's dishonest and unethical to just randomly pretend to be oppressed when deep down you know you actually aren't and you're just trying to score points because you feel bad that day.

I was at the first show. If you think exposing your penis onstage and rubbing it is your cringing gf's face in front of an audience is just "horseplay" then I'm done with you. Fuck Ariel

*In fuck

Did nobody else see this happen? Right after they got up when he was holding her down the first time I was front right audience and actually saw his dick come out

this

I thought he was only joking until he suplexed her into the drum kit

and you didn't complain to the venue?
oh wait you're just another coward hiding on Sup Forums. sure bud

Music journo here

Can I use your statement for an article?

>reddit spacing

Yes please do. He needs to be deplatformed

The only thing Ariel Pink did wrong was make that statement about Grimes

Lmao

Wow imagine my shock that Inbred Ezra is a literal cuck and threw in the "muh 6 gorrilian children gassed in Syria" meme. To be fair, some leftist Jews saw through the false flag in Syria (like the Chapo Trap House guys.) Regardless, Ezra needs to stay the fuck away from the music industry with this garbage.

Wow that is a really embarrassing thing to publish

I saw the dick thing too. It was very quick but aggressive and weird. I'm not a feminist cuck but it was weird as fuck

God damn i love Ariel Pink. What a fucking legend.

>he talked specifically about black people being more criminally inclined than white people
They are though if you look at statistics. They disproportionately commit more crimes moreso than other races.
>he generally ignored a lot of the institutional problems in America
Jim Crow ended over 50 fucking years ago, hell during reconstruction i didnt see a huge fucking delay in progress and blacks went from slaves to being politicians and business owners in the South. Institutions arent making them commit crime, they make the decisions themselves. Just because your poor doesnt mean you'll want to deal drugs and kill people for their fucking beer thats purely a cultural issue that nobody wants to address out of fear of being called racist. My family is black and my grandfather was a true leader of our family to make sure they didnt go astray, the cultural shift away from the nuclear family has massively hurt blacks but even then a good person would not commit crime much less homicide so there is definitely a multilayered issue past that of welfare since they are mostly proportionate for that outside of SNAP.
I never said i liked jontron you ad homing motherfucker.
Also what problem do you have with colonialism, if it wasnt for the colonists America wouldnt exist nor would it become as powerful as it is now. Natives in the northern Americas were far behind in technological development than the Europeans and likely if they never came we'd be living in the woods like animals and its absolutely true.

I thought it was just joking around too until he started getting hard, pretty fucked up I tried to listen to his stuff on the way back from the show but like I usually do but I just couldn't

music.mxdwn.com/2017/10/18/news/ariel-pink-addresses-reddit-post-about-inappropriate-on-stage-behavior-in-san-francisco/
One article already, also why am i just seeing the "cock" thing on this board. People just doing this to fuck him over more when something happened at a show that his own gf said was consensual

And another!

riffmagazine.com/news/ariel-pink-singer-denies-assault/

The 'cock' thing is larping. There's a creepy guy on this board who likes just posting baseless shit because he's a bald pedophile.