I dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time...

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kE32pvvaDT8
holytrainer.com/orgasm-denial/specification-chastity.asp
amazon.com/FYJ-Lightweight-Premium-Medical-Briefs/dp/B077J7X6VD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516911808&sr=8-2&keywords=male chastity
amazon.com/Lightweight-Premium-Medical-Silicone-Chasti-ty/dp/B077Z55ZTF/ref=sr_1_14_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1516912647&sr=8-14&keywords=male chastity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usually guys who want to submit to their girl are men who are in positions of power.
You come home and you let your woman control your sex life is a change in routine and is a constant state of being horny.
It starts changing you & your girl eventually where you feel you must obey and please her while she becomes feeling more powerful

ohhhhhhhhhhh I always thought it was just virgins owning the fact that the're going to be virgins forever or some shit. "No really I never want to have sex and this proves it" kind of thing

nah there's different ways to play and its definitely plays with your psychology.
What is forbidden makes you want it more, so being caged, you want to nut so bad but you cant because she forbids it and has the key.
But when you appease her (that feeling of chasing her), and lets you out finally & gives you permission to nut, it is an orgasm like no other. Then you're locked up wanting even more and kept in a constant state of hornyness

You sure spent a lot of time typing about something that you "hate". Faggot

faggot

Still getting more pussy than you while you're dwelling in a basement.
I just prefer her to make decisions on our sex life.

>i dont understand the appeal
>im not submissive
o.k. thanks 4 sharing

So what happens if you get hard? How much does that hurt

>in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.

and that's why you dont understand it.

in the same way a submissive guy would say "i dont understand the appeal of beating your girlfriend with a leather flogger, leaving bruises that hurt her for days after."

depends on the cage used. the wrong size and gap will make it hurt.

>and that's why you dont understand it.
in the same way a gay guy would say "i dont understand the appeal of beating your girlfriends pussy with a leather cock, leaving cum that dries to her for days after

>and that's why you dont understand it.
in the same way a jet plane would say "i dont understand the appeal of melting your girlfriends steel beams with a jet fuel, leaving rubble that hurts for days after

That’s as fucking stupid as banging your head against a wall because it feels so good when you stop.

no chastity is fun

Or you could fix your fucking emotional problems and have a sex life that doesn’t involve degredation and humiliation.

anklet teasing is my favorite

Lot’s of things seem “fun” when you’re completely fucked in the head.

no its cool seeing ur wife control u

Except that it plays and excites your mind constantly throughout the whole time when your girl plays with you like this.

I guess you dont understand the endgame and the fun in this play, you probably never will until you get older

No, it’s not. Everyone who has these sorts of urges has serious emotional problems. I’ve been to parties, had friends who kept trying to talk me into going to a munch, for fuck’s sake I was married to a chick that was lifestyle for a while: they all seemed normal at first. When you get to know them, you start to see the damage.

And no, asshole, I don’t fucking mean everyone has to be vanilla all the time. Some light kink every now and then is fine. What makes it fine is it’s play. The shit you and people like you are into is a symptom of severe issues.

(this one was for you too)

why do u think i have issues

You’re into being controlled and degraded. The real question is: “Why can’t you see that you have issues?”

So which thing happened to you: physical or emotional abuse when you were young? A traumatic experience? Sudden death of a loved one? Severe depression? Low self-esteem? Some failure or relationship you can’t get over? Something I left out?

Get over it user.
I'm successful in life, am charitable, have good family and friends.
If you think I have issues, sure i guess, but what's it to you?...I'm not hurting anyone and having fun with my girl.

Can't this any harder.

You think those things are proof you aren’t damaged? Like I said: a lot of people into this sort of shit seem normal or even reasonably successful. Then you get to know them well and the cracks start to show.

Every. Single. Person. into this sort of shit has an emotional problem.

i dont know, i just always have feelings of wanted to be kept as a slave or a play toy i have dreams of wanting girls to tie me up and they all humiliate me and tickle, kick, hit , and spit on me

alos being caged and not fed

post female chastity?
male chastity does nothing for me but this is fucking hot

>The shit you and people like you are into is a symptom of severe issues.
But making rage threads about a fetish you don't like is the sign of a balanced mind.

Anything like that happen to you when you were too small to do anything about it?

If you think this is rage you need to get out more.

Nope, no physical or emotional abuse when young, if anything I was a bully.
Traumatic experience?..Nope, nothing of note.
Sudden death of loved one?...A parent died, but i'm good lol, no not depression.
Failure of relationship?...Well I feel like if I have control over the relationship & sex then I wont care to be with my girl and would just sleep with another bitch. I have too much control at work, so its fun to lose control at home

I’m not a shrink dude (assuming they have any idea about this shit either). Figure it out for yourself. Ofc, that also assumes you didn’t just google the stock answer for submissives from the bdsm creeps: “It’s always the strong powerful men. The stress of being in control makes them want to submit and be degraded. It helps them relax.”

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that horseshit line I’d be dead.

Whatever man, u think i just pasted that shit but it seems like you're the one with issues.

If anything I have issue of not having much emotions. So what?..you want me to "solve" my issues and talk and cry about me being an emotionless bastard. lol fuck you user!

I'm no shrink either dude, but it looks like you're the one with issues coming in here trying to protest this shit

thats hot

that feeling when she takes off the cage and lets you fuck her.
Like fucking for the first time again

I don’t really give a shit what you do. But I’m calling out anyone who insists this isn’t pathological behavior.

nope

you raging about this is also pathological behavior, fucking hypocrite

thats perfect, except the cage is to big

like this?

smaller

thats alot of training

Shows you how degenerate we are. Top in position of power are gollum looking oldfags like soros and second in command are these freaks with their caged dicks.

You're more than welcomed to try to climb to the top and try to take my position from me like an alpha. I like the competition for power

she has hair in her tits

disgusting as fuck, you cucks are sad

holy fuck that piercing is sexy as shit

shes in control, she can do what she wants

shes the master

Climb what? The freak ladder? If you dont do things pic related Im not interested.

I'm sure things like mine would never please any woman, so chastity is my only option
I'm 19 and my tiny kid pee pee didn't grow

lol spoken like a prepubescent child

sad as fuck

really, submitting to a bitch with hairy tits, also fat

what the fucking fuck

Sadly, that response and that pic shows how much of a kid you are.

Climb to the top for position of power. But anyways I do hunt but not with an axe

then find a hairless skinny bitch to submit to and stop complaining, she wouldn't like that

you guys are faggots

do you imagine the lizard king doing this kind of sad shit? of course you dont, just assume your faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=kE32pvvaDT8

one of my all time fav pics

Im not interested to climb anything where you need to look like a gollum with a caged dick to get there. As disgusting your precense is, that much disgusting your ways must be.

whatever kid, if you think climbing to the top of a company where you have a position of power makes you look like gollum (weird choice of insult, fucking kids), well then stay flipping hamburgers thinking you're not the gollum with grease splashing on your face. grow the fuck up

why i like my dick caged...i hope my gf tied me up and her friends come over and thy tickle me and kick me in the balls

maybe ask me humiliating things and me do things like walk on a leash, get peed on, maybe lick there feces and asshole

Im borderline homeless to not have to kiss ass like you do you fucking inbred gollum looking motherfucker. Also working less hours than you.

Cum 3 times for that pic

>tfw too small for chastity

get castrated than

I think what you enjoy the most is how you get to be this disgusting and still get away with your life at the end of your demonstration. You are a dommie deep inside arent you?

hot

I'm seriously considering it.

im not, i really want to be humiliated and treated like a dog

holytrainer.com/orgasm-denial/specification-chastity.asp

nano : )

I ordered my first one a couple days ago and it just came in today. I couldn't even get it on because my balls wouldn't fit through the ring part. I eventually cut a slit in the ring where the lock is so it could spread it and slide it over. Then my dick wouldn't fit into the dick part unless I used lube. Finally managed to get everything on, and when I tried to lock it together, it was pulling my balls forward pretty bad. Is it supposed to be like that, or is it too small or something?

This is the one I bought. I went with a "short" because my dick is only a little bigger than average. I figured "short" would be best for my size, and the larger one would be for guys with bigger dicks.

amazon.com/FYJ-Lightweight-Premium-Medical-Briefs/dp/B077J7X6VD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516911808&sr=8-2&keywords=male chastity

That's still too big :(

tfw she teases you when the key is so close to your lock, you just want to grab the key and unlock so you can nut

Why tho? Embraced mother's attempts to submit you during childhood?

i dont know, my mother never tried to do anything. although my dad doesnt really doi much in my life and my mom is basically in control of what we buy and shit

She must have subtly trained you. That would explain the "good boy who gets the promotion" combo that goes with subbies.

I don't like being caged either but my master keeps me caged, makes me shave myself and dress up for him. He has a key to my apartment and comes over and fucks me unannounced. Honestly I like it when he does because it gives me some relief.

You may have a wrong size. Also is it pulling forward because you're getting hard? try using ice on it so you can calm it down. I would try others

she was overprotective though and i had anxiety as a teen

Pics of my chastity

lol wow, another dude trained you all the way to enjoy his unannounced sex time?

He sometimes makes me come over and clean for him too and then rewards me with more sexy clothes. I gotta stay fit for him.

It's my only option

overprotective=attempted to submit you

That's what I'm guessing. I was starting to get hard a bit, so that might've been what was doing it. I tried using ice but it wasn't really helping. I might try it again tomorrow and if it doesn't work, I think I'll order this one to try. It looks like it'll be way easier to put on and take off, and the cage itself looks longer. I really didn't want one with a padlock, but it seems like that's what the majority of them use.

amazon.com/Lightweight-Premium-Medical-Silicone-Chasti-ty/dp/B077Z55ZTF/ref=sr_1_14_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1516912647&sr=8-14&keywords=male chastity

eh i still like femdom..my gf has my key and i get out when she wants sex

thats a good sissy