Just got myself a fleshlight. Any of you anons have some too?

Just got myself a fleshlight. Any of you anons have some too?

Also cock/flashlight rate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fleshking.net
youtube.com/watch?v=2_xtFfiL1oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn autocorrect

I have the mouth one. It's great, could slam that throat all day.

Dude your dick is pathetic.

well guess why i got a fleshlight

>dat crusty circumcised dick

why does it it look like the head of your dick is breaking ?

cum in it and take a picture

are you always three and a half inches or does it grow?

idk man, it was always like that

it does a bit. not by that much though. will post if more people will contribute

I can see why you wanted a fleshlight.

Don’t let the thread die goyims

thanks for contributing user

Take a picture of your creampie

Do you have phimosis? Your foreskin looks tight.

idk, its abit tight but it doesn't cause problems

Also depends on how big the tip gets.

Is a flesh light worth that much better than a hand?

small penis op here, yes its definetely worth it

for me it kinda feels like someone else giving you a handjob but you control it. i can say its tight, even for me and my cock is really nothing special, again op here

of course I own one. I work at an adult novelty store. but mine is unopened in the box collecting dust because I actually get real pussy.

Honestly your dick isn't that bad. Looks thick enough to fuck with. My boyfriend is probably 3/4 of your size and he can still get me going in bed.

how does it feel?

The Anal fleshlight and Lotus are the best textures. so many complex and complicated that just end up not being nice. i've owned like 10 diffrent fleshlight and at the end of the day its Lotus and anal for the best ones.

pretty good, better than your own hand. i prefer my gf any day though. but the good thing is, you can create suction (hehe suction) by kinda squeezing your fingers around the edge of the upper lid, so no air can get into it. feels great when you cum and create suction at the same time

Your dick has a hitler mustache

ever had indulge? thats the one i have. i like it very much. thinking about getting the lady lager thing

im actually german as well lel

fleshking.net good site to see the length inside and diffrent textures. just remember you might get a "busy" texture and end up not liking it.

Have only tried it once but it felt pretty damn good, less mess to clean up
(The one I tried was a one time disposable BJ)
Might have just felt better because I had been using lube too

i've had
Destroya Texture (Stoya)
Attack Texture (Christy Mack)
Barracuda Texture (Lisa Ann)
Nipple Alley Texture (Riley Steele)
Heavenly Texture (Jessica Drake)
Forbidden Texture (Anal)
Swallow Texture(Oral)
Avatar Aliten Pussy (misty stone)
STU(Training unit)
and some christy mack anal wild card.
And ofc Classic Lotus

oh and Pilot Texture (Mini-Destroya)

also I want to give you all a protip on something I know about these. the renewing powder fleshlight sells for these is 100% cornstrach. save yourself a few bucks and just get the cornstarch

Do it yourself.. tested. works.

Roto-Bator – Pussy is shit. don't ever buy it.
Its mega tight im small and the motor almost didn't spin for me. cost me 100 bucks. i came in it once. cleaned it with anti batcterial used talk power on it repackaged it and sent it back for a refund. and thank god i pulled it off. go with wellknown prodcuts like fleshlight. gets a fleshlight and the flesglight launch to get a hands free jerk off.

apollos are good tho

Got 3, none of them were worth it.

I bought the Raven Riley shortly after release and it was nice for a couple of weeks but became a hassle pretty fast. Nothing will ever beat the convenience of the hand.

Have the STU. It's old, getting a new different one. Any recommendation for which?

Hand is a classic. sometimes i prefer it. it all depends. i have it on my desk. asnd use it a few times before cleaning it out. just cum in it. let the cum run thru clean it with a sock and go again. i use them in periods. nice optionto have.

Had something like this few years back and damn, was it worth it. Would rather spend 50 dollars for a Japanese real feel like bodypart than a fleshlight, lol.

Don't get me wrong tho, fleshlights are fun since they are small and easy to hide but you just can't top these things with a fleshlight. Gotta love the size and weight of these things, It's like fucking the real thing.

depnds abit on your dick size. the Forbidden(Anal) is rly nice. imo

Yeah, this.

Ye but then i'd go for a proper real doll. and not just a sliced of butt like that one. once had one of those and it was a hassle. ended up cutting it up and throwing it out.

13.5cm

Looks boring as a straight hole. Keeping it in mind though

Oh really? good to know. will try it. thanks.

Got this for like 2$ on wish worth that and the month long wait

Dude that's disgusting...you can not just let the sperm drip out and shove a sock through it. bah!

ye i know what you mean. gotten many becasue the pussy looked good. check fleshking.net what they say is top 1 i didn't like at all. was almost abit painful. like the destroyer texture.

Well, you would have to spend hundreds or even thousands on a real size doll. Everyone got their opinion but I would still spend the needed 60bucks to a fleshlight for a japanese butt.

nah, i usually just make one every few weeks with starch

I let it drip out and clean the buttom cap with a sock. go balls adeep and cum and you'll be almost at the end anyway.

Tits or gtfo

probably a fag

> Rubber barbs aimed towards your dick

I think I understand what you mean

Oh ye totally. porbably even 1500USD or more. Ye for got the but or one pipedream heads.
maybe get this youtube.com/watch?v=2_xtFfiL1oc

What is with your dick head? It looks like it's cracking

Cant know for sure so i just ask anyway

Assuming biological female

How much harder does he have to try in comparison to normal sized guys?

Like i said i've had 10 diffrent fleshlights and in the end the best ones for me are anal and lotus. might try mini lotus someday. its easy to end up with any because you wanna try the diffrent textures.

Favorite?

Mind if I ask how big you are?

>

I had one of the like $100 tenga whites. you go through lube using it, and you need to be able to take the time to hand wash it after every use.

if that doesn't sound like too much hassle, then absolutely YES it's worth it!

also, if you don't have one yet, get a vibrator for playing with your balls while jerking off. it creates such an extra stimulation, it's great.

>tenga white
My dick is too big for all of these Asian made products

Feels bad man

Hm i gotta say Lotus is a really good one. the one thats close to the real deal. teaans trigger texture is nice too. and anal is nice. but its just tight

more like fastest way to blow up your fucking microwave you cocksucker

Really? Can you recommend one?

my balls arent sensitive unfortunately... it even hurts when my gf is sucking on them

You did some pretty decent manscaping for this pic, so points for that!

like 13. also got alot of fat around the dick as im overweight atm.

Yeah, I wasn't able to get my whole dick in, either, and I definitely stretched the toy out a bit. 7.5 inches, but i have average girth.

also depends as im a grower and not a shower. not very girthy at all tho.

NEVER store it away dirty, doing this frequently over time can make it hard and smelly

Ah, I'm 19cm, though also with some fat around the sides.

gf got me a cheap clear sleeve thing so she wont feel guilty fucking her damn rabbit

I mean, do you enjoy playing with them, yourself? If not, that sucks dude, sorry to hear. Mine are perhaps TOO sensitive, heh.

That's fucking true, Props OP

This is why The lotus seems counterintuitive. we don't reach the good part

Girthier than most dude

I have Tenga Flip Hole Black (pic related). I have a big dick (confirmed in college) and this thing takes it pretty well.

You should have gotten a dudes asshole one with the way you shave your pubes faggit

Fleshlight addict reporting in

wtf are you wearing

You like this outfit better?

that is also sometime you gotta keep in mind. how deep can you go if you really push it

trap?

Probably why hes a fleshlight addict. Closest to a pussy he will ever get

Tate?

No, just like to wear sluttly stuff when I fap

do you fuck guys?

do guys fuck you?

>Bought one
>Tried it once
>Threw it in the trash

Should've spent that money on something else

Absolutley

i often fanatize about drssing up like a girl and being fucked. i get hard when i think about it. being their little slut and whore.

Getting it up the ass while dressed like a slut is the best

Lets see some more Fleshlight action pics!