Yo i smoked some weed last friday and i got urine test tomorrow. Will i be clean? I maybe smoked only like 0.2gr...

Yo i smoked some weed last friday and i got urine test tomorrow. Will i be clean? I maybe smoked only like 0.2gr.. Im not fat either i weigh about 70kg and im 180cm+

So u Think imma be clean?

Lmao you're fucked

20ng/ml can show Up to 6 days. I dont have to be fucked

Nah

I think you’re good Op. just take the nessessary precautions. Pee like 2 or 3 times before your test.

Just go buy a cleanse

depends how often you've been smoking in the past month and a half, how fat you are, how much exercise you've been doing, and how much water you drink.

Yeah thanks

Im not fat, i have decent metabolism and i drink pretty much water on daily basis. Last Time i smoked was 3 months before and back then i smoked maybe 1 Time every 2 months sooo

And i Also exercised like 2 times this week pretty Hard cardio but im very active every day

You will probably be alright. Is the test supervised?

have fun in jail op dont drop the soap

You are going to fail the shit out of that drug test you retard. You would need at least three days of a naproxin regimen to get clean followed by a rest day so they don't ask why your entire body is red and you can't stop scratching. The chug water thing doesn't work. I can not stress that enough. More water makes you piss more, but if your pee is too diluted= retest or just a fail. Try to reschedule in a week and go get some naproxin fucking asap my bro.

Speaking from experience. Was a drug dealer for years and then moved to colorado to go to school for it.

You should be fine. I know a daily smoker who passed a drug test for his parole officer on like a days notice. He's skinny as fuck though and drank like 3 gallons of cranberry juice. Just take the normal precautions. You can also get a cleanse from a head shop if need be

You're a dumbass then. Passing a drug test isn't that hard. OP should probably have been working out more though. Any fat in your body will hold thc

You are so fucked hahahahahaha

>You can also get a cleanse from a head shop if need be
Being this fucking retarded.

Yeah there is a bitch looking through a Window at me. Cant ser her though

Google "pass drug test dilution method"
You're welcome

Yeah i dont drink much water before the test im not that dumb. I know they Will check creatine levels and if its destilated. I just drank more earlier this week because it gets up the metabolism more and i burn more fat. I read on THE drugtest products site and it says up to 6 days but thats relative

Still wouldn't matter. Fat accumulation has next to no relation with how long anything stays in your blood, and that is what a piss test is all about. Where do dead blood cells exit the body? Your cute lil penis. Where does THC accumulate? The bloodstream. You know you can just google this and avoid getting a pharmacologics 101 lecture, right?

Side note:
Run fast
Run free
Naproxin time has past
You will have dirty pee
You have fallen to your greed
This is your diagnosis from Dr. Weed.

I been reading alot of these this week. I have some methods like using the middle pee in the cup. Not the first and last drips

pseudoscience pulled from asshole

Just remember that it isn't fat burning you need. That is a myth to sell overpriced cleanse kits. I'm trying to help homie.
Step 1: reschedule if possible.
Step 2: naproxin regimen for three days.
Step 3: rest day with a minimum 2 cold showers. (For skin color and itching due to naproxin)

But if no reschedule then go find some clean pee and be fucking quick about it.

Nah. More like shit you should have learned in a high school anatomy class.

This is also a myth. The THC is being measured in ppm that is parts per million specifically mg/L. The reason why is because it is an average measurement. There are no more dead blood cells at the beginning of your pee stream than there are in the middle or end because they are being mixed as the fluid moved from your bladder to the rest of your urinary tract.

Does this make sense? Not trying to be a dick, I just want to know that you understand.

And this is a reminder to all anons. Due to the federally illegal status on weed, peer reviewed papers are hard to come by. A lot of these quick fixes for drug tests like cleanses, aromatics, and piss kits are marketing gimmicks that don't actually work. I have been sharing information from a medical lab in Denver that studies the bodies retention of THC. Naproxin is the way according to the private trials being conducted. I understand if you choose to call this bullshit, but I only want to help people avoid missing opportunities in this country over a benign plant.

Yeah but as i Said earlier, its just a test stick. They dont send it to a analysis. The stick just show if im positive or not, and i think the limit of these are 50ng/ml or 20ng. But if im positive they'll send to a lab

What part of the US do you live in that uses the stick? That shit is not a reliable testing method.

By the way. I took MDMA One Day after i smoked is there a chance that it could've increased the progress to be clean? I know amphetamines increase the metabolism but is it really true?

Actually buttmad about this. If they are going to put you through the trouble of a fucking drug test, but they aren't even conducting a full urinalysis, then why the shit are they even bothering?

Is this for an employer? Because if it's state level then you may actually be able to get a retest due to ineffective testing methods.

I live in fucking trash new middle east wannabe; Sweden

Nah they just suck in Sweden. Got arrested and the sociality services just Put me in a program which is 1 test a week for 12 weeks

I mean, then you would pop for amphetamines, so no. Unless you have a script for something like aderall. You might squeak by thanks to mdma and adderal having similar false positives. Mdma also dehydrates the body, which would definitely fuck with test results and actually give you a higher ppm of thc because less water= more dead blood cells. So don't do that.

And the fact that i live in Sweden is Also the cause My English is not on point and i may misunderstand stuff.

BUT if they are suspicious can they send to a lab. But im nice in the meetings and analysis cost Them alot of money so they wont if im negative

Mdma are estimated to go out the system on maximum 3 days thats why i took it.

Oh. Well then listen to me carefully.
FAKE AN INJURY THAT REQUIRES A 24 HOUR STAY IN A HOSPITAL SO YOU CAN PLAN. Dude do you have any clue how lucky you are? America sucks. Be happy to be a swede and ignore the cuck memes. Your country is an inspiration to the world. Go exploit that big beautiful socialized medical sector. Shit, claim to be suicidal. Take a bunch of ibuprofen to 'OD' only like 7 or 8 200mg tabs, no need to fuck up your liver too much. You might get a psych ward, but it's gotta be better than prison.

I dont really get prison i get to pay like 150 bucks IF it gets negative

Are you a regular smoker?

Lol you're so fucking wrong it's retarded

Op, just to give you some tips.

I am not a regular smoker at all. I smoked 3 times in my life but I had a situation where I smoked 2 joints (completely) when I was in Seattle on a Saturday and had a drug test on Monday.

Is your test being sent to a lab? Or is it an instant test? You can always buy a self test kit and see if you're positive.

Drink and piss as much as you can, try not to burn fat before the test.

Piss in the toliet a bit first, fill to the level needed, piss in the toliet. Sudo science shit: metabolites or proteins or whatever are more in the beg. And end of pissing or whatever.

Take some vitamins so your piss isn't clear as fuck and that you fail for dilution.

You can look up what ya should take, b vits and some other shit.

nah you'll be sweet