Well, that was disappointing

Well, that was disappointing.

Why do people act like this is the pinnacle of sophisticated humor? am I missing something?

oh fuck I used the wrong image, fuck fuck, MOD please delet

I honestly thought you were talking about the scene in ROTS where Anakin kills the younglings.

I HATE THEM!!

NO FUCK OFF FAGGOTS LET THIS THREAD BE DELETED

NIGGERS KIKES ALT RIGHT ROASTIES KEKS

PLEASE DELETE

SAGE

I don't know, I thought it was kinda funny.

DUDE SAND LMAO

THIS THREAD IS COURSE, DRY, AND IT GETS EVERYWHERE!

Oh thank god, for a moment there I thought you weren't hugely amused by the slaughter of children. Because we all know that's hilarious.

Well since the thread is alive anyway, let's get back to the intended topic, why is Monty Python held in such high esteem? the humor is downright annoying at times.

Because it's a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

>from my point of view, the holy grail is not amusing
THEN YOU ARE LOST

this is funny, but i refuse to believe it wasn't intentional. Besides, from my point of view the jedi are the pinnacle of sophisticated humor

Well done. You've just accidentally started a star wars shitpost thread.

because it is the chosen one

Give it up OP, they have the high ground

It wasn't intentional. I've started a similar thread with the correct image several days ago but it failed to attract posters. I guess the users here really are more interested in shitposting memes than discussing cinema.

All my favorite threads are dead now I'm going to shit here

the tv series is like a billion fucking times funnier than the movies.

Yeah but you posted one of the funniest movies ever made in the OP, what did you expect?

hello, Reddit!

But r*ddit loves MP, I always hear numales uttering those dumb memes like bigus dickus which is why I decided to watch this movie and understand what all the hype is about

here's your (you) now gimme mine

Hi, Gaia

*force grabs by the pussy*

ANI
NICE AND HOT!

I dunno, I laughed my ass off when he killed the younglings and Ewan McGregar had to hide how funny he thought it was.

I don't want to hear any more about Obi Wan

>I have seen a security hologram of him *covers mouth* killing younglings *pfffftts*

>No... NOT ANAKIN.. HE COULDN'T
flashback to episode 2
>I... I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead... every single one of them. And not just the men. But the women... and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE THEM!

Oh god I love how she just shrugs off the fact that he's a mass murderer

>"To be angry is to be human Ani."

He was a good friend.

Millenial babby detected.

Go back to masturbating to pictures of bucktooth-flatchested Rey

It doesn't matter when they're literal desert dindus

Did he fucked those tots?

>hating on my waifu
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

What did he say that was hateful? All his did was accurately describe her.

That's a good acting by Hayden right there.

>I HATE JEWS

What did Anakin mean by this, and how did he get away with saying it?

He did good facial acting.

>Fuck! For god sake Obi Wan I'm burning... my dick ahhhhh HELP ME MOTHERFUCKER this isn't one of your stupid jokes

>AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE MY LIGHTSABER TO MY SON WHEN HE IS OLD ENOUGH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

High ground 420 who up smash that mf like button senpai

Choose the Force. Choose the Jedi. Choose a master. Choose the Council. Choose a fucking blue lightsaber. Choose protocol droids, R2 units and clone troopers. Choose Naboo, Coruscant and Tatooine. Choose fixed-interest credit payments to the Kaminoans. Choose a Corellian freighter that did the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. Choose a Wookiee. Choose sneaking into the Death Star, deactivating a tractor beam, waving your lightsaber in Darth Vader's face. Choose turning into a blue ghost at the end of it all, disappearing into thin air, nothing more than an embarrassment to the whiny farmboy you trained on the way to Alderaan.

Choose your destiny. Choose the Force.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose the Dark Side. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the high ground?

2/10
This had real potential, but you did nothing but waste an opportunity.

>leave best friend to die burning instead of quickly finishing him off

What did he mean by this?

>he was a good friend

Why didn't he fuck the younglings first?

THANK YOU. Honest to God, the scene where he is waiting on Mustifar after he's killed all of the Trade Federation members or whatever and he has tears rolling down his face with his yellow sith eyes in full force is amazing. He nailed the torment of what he's done with his facial expressions.

This. Also, the high ground

That the man that died was not his friend but somebody else entirely who didn't deserve a quick death.