Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

>TL;DR I'm a raging insecure faggot

Yeah. Im straight (go on, call me a fag, Im waiting) so I would find his body attractive and for fuck's sake, he'd love me. Im enough of a lonely faggot to take that aption with pleasure.

Yeah, probably. Im attracted to feminity and dont care if it manifests itself in men or women.

>I'm straight
>Would still a date man

Faggotry is strong with this one

> I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit

I've been in this situation although she had been taking hormones for six months. I met a girl from brazil in london. 5"9, slim, better face than most british women (that's really not hard, but she did professional modelling - she was cute)

from the photos she sent me I was turned on and wanted to fuck her

went to her place one night, we got on well, smoked weed, chatting and kissed

she wasn't up for having sex and I felt relieved - there was something off when kissing her, it felt like I imagine kissing a dude would

even on estrogen my hindbrain knew, from her pheromones and skin texture (it was soft but not soft like the kind of women I fuck) that it was a dude

so it didn't go anywhere - I saw her a few times more because her body image was smoking hot and I thought I might get over myself

but the hind brain knows

Not if I knew he had a dick. Seriously feminity is great and stuff but dicks are fucking gross and I hate them. No amount of qt e is going to change that dicks are wack.

post pics

Did you see her pingas

Only if he were asian

Call me a faggotry prophet but I predicted what you posted word to word.

Still gay bro

It's a hypothetical question

this is not even a question dude

How is this supposed to be anything different than being with a girl?

Your not very bright are you

Some girls have dicks. What difference does it make? Seriously. Dicks can even be pretty feminine when they're part of a girl like OP's dream-girl.

pls die

Yeah, I guess you're right. Hey. Nobody will love me anyways. I can remain pure of The Gay.

Why, because it's true? I'm cis female and my fiancé is a trans girl. She's more fem & beautiful than a lot of cis girls I know, myself included. I've seen my share of dicks in my time and I can tell you there's a definite difference between girls and boys dicks. Everything from appearance to what turns them on.

Please, go on, name these differences if you dont mind doing so.

Wow dude that's really gay.

Everything. The shape is more slender, delicate. The skin is a little softer and thinner, the scent and taste are different, more like my own scent. It's a distinctly different feel during sex as well. You would easily be able to tell the difference between a girl's dick & a boy's dick in each hand if your eyes were closed, not to mention if you felt each one inside you without seeing which was which. Also their cum tastes different.

Do you have the other pics from this set?

no.

he lacks a vagina.

Nope

Personally I think the whole concept of a penis being feminine is just insane. Also there is no way any man, and I dont care how 'feminine' he looks, would ever look anywhere close to OP's pic.

Just post pictures of yourself OP. You know you want to.

Would definitely. Extra points if he has a strong healthy cock:. My ultimate experience would be getting topped by the creature you're describing.

Call me a faggot, I do not care.

>your not very bright
>your

I know you didn't do that on purpose, user. And it is funny.

Oh no, not without hormone therapy at the very least. Or some kind of chromosomal issues (intersex, i.e. not actually male).

I understand that it sounds insane, especially if you are a heterosexual cis male. You don't have to believe it; hell, maybe I just imagine it. It's not like I have scientific proof or data to back up my claims, it's all just anecdotal evidence from my personal experiences with both men and a couple of trans women. Besides my perspective on it is obviously different from the very most basic level because I don't actually have a penis of my own.

But hey, if you someday have an opportunity to be intimate with a trans girl, maybe you'll see what I mean :)

Believe what you like, you amuse me.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

Seriously? Even women don't do that. I'm not even gay and I'd seriously consider it.

I just don't give a shit anymore.

No I'm not a faggot

You should give up and just use "yurr" for everything.

I wasn't describing myself in my initial post if that's what you were thinking

>not a faggot
>sure sounds like a faggot

Is this even a fucking question? Hell yes I would!

Unicorns don’t exist faggot

>tfw this is pretty much me, and I'm only 5'2"
I don't even try to be a trap, but everyone thinks I'm a girl anyway. It used to bother me a lot, but I do secretly like it. I'd be a lot cuter if I really tried though.

I have nothing against trans people really, if it gets you off and doesn't physically or emotionally damage someone then more power to you. I'm intrigued by the idea a little bit because my wife and I are semi-poly and are looking to add another person to our relationship. So far finding another woman is extremely difficult and I'm too dominate to share her with another man so the concept of a hyper feminine trans is appealing. Just feels entirely unrealistic and improbable.

Pic please?

OwO

hey OP quick question.

You ever notice what a complete faggot you are?

Oh, fine. Only one though. I'm still really insecure about my body, it's not as nice as I'd like, but I'm going to start exercising soon.
>inb4 a million replies

Pics or it didn't happen

butt pic pls

So basically would you date a girl with a dick? Because what you described is LITERALLY impossible in real life no matter how androgynous he'd be

Every man has an adams apple, your parents and everyone else would be able to tell

No, I want to have children.

Very nice

Post bottom part of face, or give us an idea on facial structure

Females can have Adams apple aswell you fucking inbred moronic cunt

No more pics, I don't like taking them. My butt isn't that great anyway, but that's why I'm going to exercise.

I don't have any good pics of my face, but trust me when I say I look very feminine.

you look like a skinnyfat guy, not a girl. Unless your face is literally one in ten million, you aren't girly. You're just a weak faggot

Yeah see your body is ok, and I'm actually not trying to be a judgemental prick, but the first thing that sticks out to me is the hands. Those are very clearly a man's hands and the whole fantasy is shattered. Not to mention you probably have an adam's apple and a masculine face.

no because I'm not a faggot. KYS

Not one in 10 million, but it's pretty damn feminine.

My hands are actually very small and unassuming. It's just the lighting, I was never one to take pics.

>tfw you get rejected by crush and end up here with you faggots

why do fags work so hard to groom straight males? does it help them deal with their mental disease if more suckers buy into their delusion?

sorry sweetie, no matter how much estrogen you pump into yourself you still aren't female

Lol that sounds like a fun situation, actually :) We live in PA...

Actually, trans people are a lot more common than it seems. The really passable ones blend in so well that most people never know they're around hehe. I met my fiance long after she transitioned and if she'd not told me while we were dating that she wasn't cis (simply because she thought it'd be rude if we wound up in bed together and all of a sudden SURPRISE!) I honestly never would have known. Like if we'd only been friends I'd still think she was cis.

Poly relationships like yours are seeming to become more common from what I've seen. I think you guys will probably be able to find a partner if you are patient. The thing I would be worried about as a third member in that situation would be getting to know you guys first and not being just an experimental toy to be used up and tossed aside. Ive heard of both great and scary experiences in 3 or 4-way relationships. It seems to me like a lot of fun though, especially going on like group dates and then going home and having fun together.

I wish you guys the best of luck finding someone :)

its the voice that fucking destroys it for me

one of the reasons why 2d is and will always be superior

Pics or it didn't fucking happen

>literally fucking a mans anus
how do you even live with yourself

Thank you for the words of encouragement, only a few of my friends seem to be ok with the concept. Our goal is be friends first so we can get to know each other and learn if we actually like each other then have a mutually fulfilling relationship together. I did some light reading on the subject and how to approach people with the idea of it and the thing we don't want to do is emotionally abuse someone. I mean if we all go into it as a purely physical thing and everyone is on board with that then sure, but an emotional connection is the preferred choice.

We're in WA which is fairly liberal in a sense but I still feel the need to keep the nature of our relationship extremely discreet.

This Sir is the best greentext i've (so far) ever read

Like I said, I really don't take pics because I'm very insecure. Not even gay really, my point is just that I'm very feminine.

I personally feel that having an emotional connection as a foundation makes the physical relationship(s) much more fun and fulfilling, so that's a good idea :)

There are definitely communities out there with people who are very open minded about the subject and have healthy poly or semi-poly relationships. I've always found it pretty fascinating and hope to have an opportunity to experience it someday. I'd say the only thing you really want to avoid is those situations like on tinder where it almost looks like serial-killer-esque lol. US mainstream culture is still anti-poly but I think that will continue to fade as it has been. This era is something of a sexual renaissance where old puritanical ideals of sexuality and gender are finally being put to rest and openness and exploration are encouraged. I think you and I will both someday be able to experience this kind of relationship dynamic :) I wish you & your wife the best of luck and happiness. I gotta get going now though. It has been fun and informative speaking with you, user. ^^

>Not gay
>Shaves legs and wears thigh highs

Please abruptly hang yourself

lol ok

Hey OP, let's date.

Indeed, have a good day user. Good chatting with you and all the best wishes to you and yours as well.

Post the full res of these you fucking idiot, none of that compressed bullshite

Fuck nigger are you retarded? These are fine

Read the thread

Only if he started hrt and identified as a girl

What exactly do I search for to get when a guy dresses a guy up as a girl them rapes them?

No idea. I got these from another thread

Anymore pics?

They are lesser quality

Same

no u

That's my line you cock sucker FUCK U