s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
youtube.com/watch?v=PBAl9cchQac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn it, forgot to log out of my pass.

I'll never understand the attraction to rabbits

Cats and dogs make great pets. Rabbits are fucking rodents.

How's this straight?

Because people like different things. Is that really so hard to understand?

one of them self identifies as a male. probably.

Hey, Fick. How's it going?

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Nothing much. Just trying to find my way through the abysmally documented process of creating a virtual cockpit in x-plane.
you?

That sounds pretty interesting. I've always liked flight sims. Good luck.
Still sick, jamming to Alice in Chains. My headache will probably return in a minute, but it's worth it.

i've created a vtol aircraft but cannot fly it in VR because 2d panels don't work at all.
Flying without a cockpit is neat as i can see everything...but, i have no gauges. makes navigation difficult.

i found some videos on youtube going into detail about the process. a series, i estimate roughly eight hours long. this will require more effort than willpower i possess.

Neato. It would probably be worth it if you really wanted to do it though.

fucking gross

k

I'm so lonely.

Go go back to Tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=PBAl9cchQac

I just want to go back to sleep again. I'm so tired of living.

i feel ya... and I already slept all day so far pretty much

I wish you loved me, or at least let me talk to you more outside of these threads. I just want to die.

I'm sorry, I know I haven't been around much lately
just had a lot going on irl

It's fine. It doesn't matter anyway.

no, it isn't fine
I'll really try to make some more time for you

You aren't obligated to make time for me. I'm nobody. I just wish you really cared about me and let me get to know you personally, but it doesn't matter. I'm just going to go back to sleep and try not to cry.

Mmmmm whatcha say
Mmh that's you only meant well
Well of course you did

Interesting.

no one cares

I don't know why I thought that would work, and I wouldn't just cry anyway. I want to fucking kill myself.

And of course I made her leave too. No one actually gives a shit about me, I'm fucking nobody.

perception is key. efficient communication is non-existent without it.

i'll be (quite possibly brutally) honest. from what i read looked alot like it could be perceived as blatant emotional manipulation. mainly because you didn't mention suicide until that first post.

shit like that causes significant erosion mentally. maybe you will find that you need to revise your methods of communication. which will take time with the required small steps.

eating an elephant one bite at a time. but not every bite will be tasty.

I just want someone to love me and care about me. I've been in love with her for 2.5 years, and I know nothing will come of it, but I wish she at least cared enough to talk to me personally. She says she wants to be my friend, but I know she doesn't really care. I'm just another worthless name in these threads. I'm so fucking lonely, but no one even cares. I really try to be positive and happy, but it doesn't matter. I just want a woman to love me, and it will never happen because I'm a fucking worthless loser.

You're not a worthless loser. There are plenty of people who care about you.

i'm going to head out for a bit. get a newspaper and look for cheap bits of land. it'd be nice to have somewhere out in the middle of nowhere that i can shoot at shit.

It doesn't fucking matter. Nothing matters. I don't even like most people. I don't even blame her for ignoring my advances, I'm a worthless piece of shit anyway.

See ya.

NICE QUADS

Damn that looks tight