Which nolan batman movie was the best? to me it was batman begins. Also why does nolan keep writing cringy dialoge?

Which nolan batman movie was the best? to me it was batman begins. Also why does nolan keep writing cringy dialoge?

For a while I thought it was TDKR but I just watched The Dark Knight again and it's objectively better. TDKR is still my favorite though.

TDK may be the better movie but i still think BB is the better batman movie if that makes sense

Bane?

BB has more fantastical elements. TDK is more like a crime movie. TDKR is more ,like a political thriller.

Yeah. I get you. TDK and TDKR focus more on the villains than they do Batman.

CIA?

>to me it was batman begins.
me too

Crashing this train, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Same. BB catches the "no-Hope all are currupt" atmosphere of gotham Way better than any other nolan batman

I still have to accept that there are a lot more cringy dialoge in BB

Ra's al ghul was the only villian whose intetions made sense too. It didn't feel convenient that he happened to attack the city where batman lived

Thats too much. I said one!

The flight plan we all filed we the agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr Pavel here, Juan Oveaux, Dr Pavel there, Sir, Ittin, Arrhyungar Mann, Bane, CIA jr, The Masketta Man, the masked guys at the back of the plane, Smee's brother in law: Smou, but only one of you!
First one to talk might have to thrown out of the aircraft because there are too many fucking people in this plane

I was thinking about this and Begins is the best. It's the only one that feels like a Batman movie. We see the criminal underbelly of Ghotam and Batman's first appearance is something straight out of comics.

The Dark Knight was hands down one of the greatest movies ever made, and if you disagree, i seriously question your critical thinking skills.

Batman Begins.The rest are overrated esp the last one.

Its good but not that good.

It really is though. It's definitely in the top 10 movies of the 00s.

Some people consider cringy good, it's artistic.

I would say its top 30

i don't think It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you is artistic. Real people dont talk like that

Theres a certain crowd who do though.

> it's what you do that defines you

That's just a fundamental truth though. Real people fantasize about talking like that.

batman begins for me too. nolan is a hack but i like batman