I had some diarrhea type poo today

I had some diarrhea type poo today.

How is everyone?

I've got 5 pictures today.

i fucking hate humanity

are you the dude who took a shit that reached from your foot to your knee

No? My longest is from finger tip to inside of elbow. I don't use my legs for measurement, but yeah if you're talking about the one where it was still floating in the water near my leg pre-measurement then yes.

Hello, doodoo-chan

nice pretty weak shit this time

Well it was much softer and didn't have much shape to it. It came out in a few plops.

This can't be ral

Real shit. Nigga.

Sorry I uploaded out of order. Use your imagination.

You're perfect Op

You really enjoy playing with your shit, huh?

toasting in excellent bread.

Not really, it's just there and I'm desensitized to it so I do it for Sup Forums. I normally just toss it in the toilet. It's no different than having some clay in my hand.

Everyday we stray further away from god

I'm out

Not as impressive as yesterday but thanks for the update, I look forward to more.

Apart from clay doesn't stink of shit. Why dude? How did you begin to do this? Just had a bath one day and thought, huh maybe I should shit in here.

You underestimate the power of autism

Fuck man they should of drowned you as a child.

>should of

Look who's talking, retard.

I hope you get liver cancer.

more!

>Just had a bath one day and thought, huh maybe I should shit in here.

As someone with spontaneous moments of autism, I'm sure that's more than likely what happened in this case

Nah, I've done it my entire life. It's an addiction. It feels good and is easier than shitting on the toilet for my rectum.

screaming right now
put me in the screen cap

Do you take a shower at least after a bath shit? Or do you consider yourself clean enough?

So you've been shitting in the tub since you were a child... and at no point did your parents ask you not to do that?!?!

>your entire life

what the fuck were you ever potty trained? did your parents just put you in the bathtub and you took a shit there?

Yeah I shower after and get clean.

Once I had privacy I started doing it there. I was potty trained.

When you go to a friends house do you shit in their tub? Are they cool with it?

I can shit in a toilet...I've gone many months with not shitting in the tub.

Legend

>an adult having to tell someone he was potty trained

Does your wife know?

youve got diarrhea because u keep playing with your own shit u degenerate

Poo-in-the-loochan!
Aka mr pooybath hands

How does it feel after you go months without taking a bath shit?

who said he has a wife?

>***implications intensifying***

what wife?

>Sup Forums
>Wife
????????

I don't have a wife...I'm in my early 20s.

Feels good, I'm not constantly craving it though. It's like a nice warm bed after a long cold day to take a warm bath and shit in there.

I'm only here because it's the only platform I can share my shit baths with. I used to go on Sup Forums in high school, but I haven't regularly gone on in years. I'm a normie now.

(Aside from the shit baths of course)

>WIFE!1/1??/1!!?1!?1!?!/!/1/

Do you ever fantasize about shitting in the bath together with someone?

No that's fucking disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you?

Hey hey, It's tubshitter! What's happenin Sup Forumsro?

How does yours taste like? I find that mine actually tastes like clay.

someone please screencap this thread

join us op

Have you ever just had a feeling like you were going to have a really epic shit, and you have to stand there and waiting for the tub to fill up while looking at your face in the reflection of the water thinking about where it all went wrong in life.

>normie
>shit baths

what did that girl say when she went to the bar

'hey'

'wanna get'

' S H I T '

' F A C E D '

I turn the water on get in after like 30 seconds once it heats up, so no. I'm pretty happy with what I see when I look in the mirror. I'm a good looking guy with a great head of hair, a good healthy body and a nice looking 6.1 inch cock.

He was here yesterday too. I fucking hope someone got screencaps.

Have you told anyone about your filthy habit?

laughed my ass off, just found it today
i hope for screencaps too

>6.1 inch cock
>.1
You really are autistic, huh?

damn OP, you've got it all don't you?

I once was naked in a forest near a beach and had to shit. The turd I laid looked so pretty that I had to smear it over my body, then I ate it. I don't get why people have been brainwashed from when they were kids that shit would be bad, so that it must taste bad, but actually that the same shit they've been pulling when they told you about santa, easter bunny, jesus, that booze/smokes/drugs/sex/... is bad,....

Dammit OP, this is why we don't tell people we come here

Nope

kek

Since he shits and probably bathes every day, I'm hoping we get to see this Sup Forumsro on a regular basis. I was hoping he'd be back. This made my day.

>this thread

Sup Forums IS BACK BABY!

what's a Sup Forums?

You rang?

ahhhhh
This guy ^

dubdubs
but you fucked up

Include me in screencap. Sup Owen?

Fucking Legend. AKO

He’s told everyone on Sup Forums

I'm offended

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAPS

ho ho ho

Bahamabro I KNOW you're reading this.

fried my shit

pls be here tomorrow

resurrection user

I used to waffle stomp my shits in the shower when I was in middle school. OP was that a gateway for you? Shitting on the shower floor then stomping it down the drain or did you just hop right into tub shitting?

Time stamps please

Why is it always a white dude doing some crazy, cringy and disgusting shit?

Why is it always a nigger or a spic robbing a store and being a general piece of shit on the planet?