What the actual FUCK happened to Taylor Swift Sup Forums?

What the actual FUCK happened to Taylor Swift Sup Forums?

ice cream

>Implying I'm against this

I fucking love when celebs gain weight. So sexy.

I wish I was the waiter at her favorite restaurant, getting to see her get fatter.

There it is, the final piece of feminism is comming ! The stars will start to gain weight, so the female population will follow. Gl hf for armageddon guys!

I call it paradise. All those women becoming fatties.

Battlestar Galactica called...

beefaroni and extenze

she gained some weight naturally but there's one really interesting angle that no one talks about.

She changed her birth control. she quit using one, actually. and her boobs got HUGE. she's been covering them up, so people really haven't noticed this. her new video shows them only for a moment and people acted like it was just about special bras. it wasn't.

TFW you will never hump BBW Taylor Swift.

Seriously. I'd ride her so hard she'd grunt like a pig.

She is still beautiful - no matter how much weight she gains

It helps she has a good default body, thus when she balloons, she retains a lot of her original appearance.

prego

Nerve gaz

keek

Dude she has androgenous body type so she will turn into a blob of fat with no shape.

Sauce ?

made with fakeapp

Well I have a fat fetish, so that won't faze me.

thought it was a look alike model, thanks

Can almost guarantee it's Krystal Boyd edited

she's been photosnobbed

Moar

this is gross

You've heard that girls turn into their moms as they get older right?

Difference is, she's ballooning earlier I think.

A little earlier, a little later, makes no difference. It's inevitable. It's happened plenty of times before.

She's kinda losing it I think. Her ego got huge and then she got knocked off her pedestal by kim and kanye and she's not the type of person who lets that shit go

That and her new album wasn't very good. That shit will stress you out and stress makes girls fat

she's just closed-mouth about it, but she is just using her diverse fan-base, and she's a white supremacist fame-and-money whore.

I would actually need like 3 months off work for stress leave. I don't think I could ever handle this day. Hopefully she is just bulking so she can grow a nicer booty.

I would absolutely destroy her regardless

country cutie Tay was best Tay

>extenze

she discovered 4th meal

>All this complaining

I find her hot with the extra weight.

she fat now?

Praganant. Tru dat

Too much baby flesh at the rituals.

Wow for one I'm not the first one to make a comment on her connection to the elite occult world! You user knows how the world work!

not really. She was crazy thin , now shes not.

The red priestess of babylone, doing the sign of Baphomet while being surrounded by the snake of Lucifer. You can't have more occult symbolic than that.

To get her through the reviews of Reputation.

Well-fed women are my fetish.

test

pop was a mistake

Why do women in this position always remind me of predatory spiders?

Honestly I'm surprised she didn't balloon then in country music, fattened up on midwestern corn.